You will never marry a catholic qt Latina and go to the beach every day and eat tacos

>You will never marry a catholic qt Latina and go to the beach every day and eat tacos

Why haven't you moved to Mexico yet?

Why haven't you?

I have a gf I like here. In a first world country. Why would I downgrade?

>Catholic traditional gf
Whores, no one respects religion anymore kek but I guess you can eat Tacos and go to the beach.

>>Catholic are whores

Nice projection atheidegenerate

Not Atheist frog I believe in Islam.

>wanting to marry
spot the virgin

Liar

because you can do this all in socal without risking life

They all speak English and traffic is horrible

It's true man Western values are more important.

Don't ruin my dreams. Also those are white women.

>Anglo cultural domination so strong that you even manage to ruin the women of other countries by osmosis

Feels good man

>t. Capitalino chilango
Keep your degeneracy there, the rest of the country prefer to stay away from roasties

Doesnt Mexico have the highest obesity rate in the entire world?

That just means THICC latinas

It's on par with the US, give or take a 1% difference on any given survey

Except we do actually have such a thing as rape culture and do really need feminism

There's all types in Mexico

>ywn marry a catholic qt quebecoise and cuddle in front of a fire place in the cold quebec winters

why live?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAA

You're women are the biggest WHORES, your women practice hymenoplasty to regain their virginity after they fucked with countless niggers, such lowly sluts and yet you dare to call actual virgins "whores" while calling muslim sluts "holy" no wonder all your country are shit since you can't distinguish actual holy women like Catholics and literal WHORES like you mudslims
A few hours ago i saw one of your hijabi-whores being banged by two niggs in a shisha bar, worshipping your pedo prophet who ride a pegasus damaged your brain m8

If you count meme island countries, not really.
But it is actually pretty much on par with every single Anglo nation and Chile.

American industrialized, cheap as fuck """"""""""""""food""""""""""""" that is the only thing poor people can afford needs to die.

>inb4 hurr durr lard

You need to look at fucking sugar, not lard.

There are no muslims here, and we actually also don't have a lot of black people (less than 1%). You are being memed on, frog.

Fuck latinas I want a canadian qt to eat chinese noodles and drink maple syrup