myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>gif

My wife only allows me to cum if she ruins it

I so want to.do that to this one guy.

I kick my feet behind my head and ruin it on my face

Source OP?

this is my FETISH son

unfortunately I don't know any of the sources for mine, I fetch them off tumblr/reddit

Nope. Every orgasm I've ever had has been pretty great.

What do you mean by ruined?

me too.My gf only lets me cum once a week.She will tease me all week walk around naked and rub my pants.Every Sunday she will edge me for hours and then ruin it.It feels so fucking frustrating and amazing

Do you recommend telling my partner to ruin everything?

underrated post

When your masturbating and you reach the point of no return and suddenly stop and remove any contact with the penis.

yes

Held back a few times while getting humped, she finished or gave up and climbed off. Ended up blueballed as fuck and started into masturbating again.
Oh and when I was a kid my mom yelling up to me that a friend was over and coming up riiight as I finished with no solid plan for the cum.
Tried to squeeze it off, ended up oozing down my leg after getting pants up probably not in time.

I name mine with slight descriptions for easy searching

Yeah, when she woke up

When she started breathing again

Yes, everyday, when I remember that I'm fucking my own hand.
...well, three times a day.

I do that sometimes by accident trying to stop it and then I'm like...sheeeeeeeit

Mr. Bond

if you have the orgasm it's not ruined

o shit nigga i should mastrubate more slowly

When this happens to me if I stop soon enough I can keep on whacking it and stay hard, even though a bit of cum has come out. I'm normally still horny too, so those are the rare occasions when I eat my own cum, cuz normally I lose the urge to do that after a real orgasm.

I was bangin a 6/10 for a while that gave the best hj/bj cuz she would slow down when I was close and I would cum buckets.

I can stay hard anyway but I love shooting it on my girlfriend it's like the best part

yesss

Can you source this

Can you not be a retard

SAUCE or name, so hot

kekked too hard at that for no reason.

you really are a fucking retard.

Real ruined orgasm

Yes, all the time, I like it in a weird way because I hate it

Yeah a link you nonce

betabatorprematureejaculator.tumblr.comNot the full video but extended with audio