What color you see ?

What color you see ?

Have you been living under a rock for a year? This shit is older than the VERY. FUNNY. BANANA.

White gold faggot

Kek this is blue

Lmao that's hilarious op

blue black

I've always seen blue black. When this shit was going down I figured that everyone saying white and gold had different monitor settings then me.

blue and gold

Yellow !!

I just compared my phone, my friends laptop (which has default settings) and my monitor (which has color temp ans saturation maxed out), and i see white-gold on all of them

fucking white and fucking gold fucking faggot fucking dot

Some people that know a little bit more about the brain and the way we interpret visuals say that this image could be interpreted by the brain the wrong way do to a lack of context in the surrounding room.

I don't understand this as I see very bright white light on the left of the image. It seems clear to me that the room is very bright and that the colors are artificially lighter thus making their true color darker.

>left of the image.
Whoops, meant right of the image

I just saw it fucking change

Now I may be blind, but that is most definitely a dress.

But then why doesnt itchanhe for atleast some people when zooming into the picture/covering the surroundings?

Because it's already ingrained in your head once you understand it.

I see blue and black

Red... From rage because this stupid dress was a thing to debate

I can literally only see black and blue if i squint my eyes as hard as i can. Either everyone saying black and blue is in on some sort of joke or they just straight up have shit eyes

Nigger and my balls

yellow and white.

Except for the fact that the dress is in fact, black and blue.

I dont know, what does my dick taste OP? your sister's ass, or your mom's ass?

Dumb faggots, this cat is white and gold

DUDE THIS SHIT JUST CHANGED ON ME FROM WHITE AND GOLD TO BLUE AND BLACK ALL I DID WAS CHANGE IN MOOD FROM CHIL TO LAUGHING AND IT FUCKING CHANGED LOLOOLOLOOLOLLOLOLLLOLOLOLOLLOL anyone else had this happen to them?

I see red, white, and blue; the only colors that matter!

I saw, very plainly, white and gold for a couple of days. Then, blue and black.

Can't see white and gold again no matter how hard I try.

Knew why though, as I am a photographer and graphic designer, and understand color. Funny how the brain works.

I am color blind.

You're all still dumb as fuck, if this photo doesn't prove it then idk what will

its not a question of the colour. we know the dress is actually blue and black (and was worn for a wedding on the shitty tiny island in scotland I lived on for years) thats the bit I found most interesting about this Never here about my place of birth in the media.

but I have also seen it white/gold. and it change in the blink of an eye

never cared enough to find out the science behind it

It's fucking blue and gold.

Black and white faggot

The contrast bit depth are poor (shitty camera), so the colors (blue and black) are displaying a certain percentage of their opposing hues (white and gold)

It's similar to your brain seeing a cube as inverted sometimes. Really just depends on what type of person you are.

I inverted the colors in Photoshop... turn it to a negative and what do we get? Pic related.

i see 2

I never undestood why some people and I see light blue and brown

Your brain is focusing on the upper hues of both colors, but not high enough to see white and gold.

How the fuck does people see white and gold. Its very clearly black and blue with a warm light to it. Use the pipette tool in ps

>not knowing negative colors

Are you old enough to remember getting negatives back when you got photos printed?

This is no coincidence... the color information in the photo is straddling the 50/50 margin for becoming a negative because the lighting is shit, and the sensor is too.

People with higher perception can see it both ways.

It is white and gold but colors get distorted under certain lighting so it appears light blue and brown. It's ok to see light blue and brown but if you don't realize that it's an illusion then you're a worthless faggot.

This

I'm a graphic designer as a profession and I regret to tell you people that this is actually a black and gold dress. Assuming that the designer of the clothes would never make a dress with brown in it because that would be stupid. Under that light it may look like a light blue but in reality it is white. To some people it would be either one or the other, but with having so much experience over many years with colors and graphic art I know even when the brightness is turned down that it's white and gold. Just because I know the concepts of shading and light manipulation.

I'm sorry I meant white and gold

So the dress is really black and blue, but the camera is overexposing based on the foreground lighting (notice the light-saturated background) and introducing its own palette. So yes, you're seeing the (off-)white and gold/brown that the camera is presenting.

IT'S BLUE & BLACK, NIGGERS.
those of you that don't see it these colors have bad eyesight in dim light.