This asshole might be our next president, Sup Forums...

this asshole might be our next president, Sup Forums. Start packing your bags; Canada is about to have an immigration problem. Hurry before they build their own wall

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WpKiP_gmDS8
youtube.com/watch?v=zIH-J3uLN3E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you are wrong /thread

i don't like trump, and this is by far the worst thread i've seen all day.
op is a faggot.

feel the bern, Sup Forumsitches

I really do wish that the SJW community to leave that way canada can deal with all these faggots ruining everything

Rub those dubdubs, three men in a tub.

One of those men is OP.

youtube.com/watch?v=WpKiP_gmDS8

C'mon guys, Trump is a retarded faggot. Where's the Trump hate?

Please leave. You'll be helping make America great again since you fags are ruining it now.

Over on Reddit, with the rest of your faggot friends.

Cant wait for the sjw crowd to go to canada. I would day mexico, necause they could live like royalty with their 2k savings, but mexico is stinky i guess

Typical American, making others solve your problems because your hands are too greasy

They all promised that they would leave when George Bush was elected. But they didn't. What is really funny is that they think that we WANT them here. The very best reason to vote for Trump is the hope that all the Sandernistas leave the country. We should collect their names, and make sure that we MAKE them live up to their promise when Trump wins.

Sounds like Canada's gonna have a faggot, nigger, welfare queen problem.

Good luck, eh?

Free healthcare, less people, less dirty factories and more nature. Don't know why I don't live there right now

You're REALLY going to love the niggers.

Me either mane. Do it!

You people won't move to canada. You might think we have plenty of land for you people to walts in but only 2 places you'll like and stay. Toronto and Vancouver. Fuck anywhere else especially Quebec.
>Unless you speak french you wont get a job.
Don't kid yourselves you Americans, you're not coming here. If you are, ask me anything.

By the way, Trudeau is doing a shitty job right now. Can't wait to see what Trump is going to do.

Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out!

youtube.com/watch?v=zIH-J3uLN3E You're not coming in HAHAHAHA!