twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for
>rags
>shorks

I consider myself the michaelangelo of this era

Would you five hole Bill's sister?

1st for >our year in 2017

>Hongcouver

Why do all three of them have tire tracks all on the same side of their face?

#jazzhands

That's actually pretty decent but Laine's eyebrows aren't that visible/dark

i can't believe hongcouver is so fucking retarded that they think they're going to draft matthews

>tfw offseason maymays

bulju looks evil there

>16/1
>yfw the Stars win the Stan Lee Cup

I like these odds

Someone with powerful memery should edit the jersey to team NA and picture frames to dank memes

CHI

New meme: Ses

> Thinks Caps are 10/1 to win the Cup

Now THIS is autism

what prospects can the isles offer for JVR

>What will this top 6 winger return?
A B+ prospect and a pick

Barzal and Isles 2017 1st for JVR and Dermott

why is the side with the only actual proven NHLer in the deal also adding a prospect? are you retarded?

>still sleeping on the Wild
Gonna be some serious butthurt next year

I live in new jersey and i dont know shit about hockey. Tell me stuff about nj devils.

Russians

>@Ethan_Illers David Backes put his St. Louis house on the market. Does this mean he goes home and signs with the Minnesota Wild

He's coming home lads

They tried to kill the sport, but Betman stopped them, so now they're irrelevant(hopefully forever).

>3 days late
And, no, he's not signing for your team.
generalfanager.com/teams/minnesota-wild
>7.5 mil in cap space
>8 fwds signed
>1 goalie

they won a bunch of Cups playing some of the most boring hockey seen by man. they had some amazing HOF quality players in those runs, like Brodeur/Niedermayer/Stevens/Rafalski/Elias as well as one of the most well-known managers in the game in Lou Lamoriello

since then they haven't been too relevant other than the run they made in 2012. team's been full of washed up old guys for a while. they're currently in rebuild mode, will need a significant injection of young talent

i believe they've got one jersey boy on the roster right now in kyle palmieri, who was acquired in a trade they easily won

Let's be honest no one can stop the pens .

- not a yinzer

nevermind, it looks like he's from new york

youtu.be/jZ4ILz5Xh-E?t=1m55s

What did he mean by this?

Jesus that Jared Spurgeon contract is by far the worst on the team.
Dumba was supposed to just slide in and replace him, instead we pay that manlet 5.5 mill for like the next 4 years

Friendly reminder that the Kings had NO FANS before 2012

He means the pongs are the best team ever .

Does Elias end up getting his # retired?

Friendly reminder that the Penguins also had NO FANS before This April

twitter.com/rayferrarotsn/status/742591431487852544

is it kinda awkward that Ferraro's referring to it as his son Matt and 'his wife' Manroop's son? instead of as his daughter-in-law

what was so boring about their style of play?

>Manroop

They played what's called the trap, which is a 1-3-1 neutral zone system. Basically four players force the puck-carrier to dump the puck in, and then the goalie gets it, passes it to the defenseman hanging out by his own net, and then they go the other way. To combat this the league implemented areas on the ice where the goalie can't play the puck(in the corners).

You can see the Flyers mock the Lightning's trap in this video:
youtube.com/watch?v=4VV1PrbkK3E

Basically, the devils popularized what the Lightning are doing, and won several cups doing it; usually allowing under 20 shots a game.

Same team next season but with Daniel Sprong and Derrick Pouliot seeing more NHL ice time.

This 2bh famm

Ducks fan here

How bad can Carlyle be ? He did win a cup with us

Where is that video of Couture trying to hold back his tears?

it was a different time back then, plus that ducks team was SO well built. honestly it's more weird than bad, the dude definitely lost the ducks locker room and perry apparently hates him.

Apologize.

holy shit... it really is dead, and barely 24 hours after the last game

the thing that really separated the devils from the rest of them in pursuing this style was that brodeur was so good at handling to puck.

no chance the isles move barzal, period.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1460456016351.webm

???

>Oilers
>40/1
Are you sure that wasn't supposed to be 400/1? How are they ranked higher than the Jets? Who is setting these odds?

post butt

The good guys won, so nobody has anything to shitpost.

busy making offseason memes 2bh

>tfw Oilers and Flames are more likely to win than Devils

Red Wings ranked oddly high I think, but I ain't complaining.

Would anyone be interested in some graphs of hockey history that I made out of sheer autism?
Pic related, here's a sample. Can you guess what it shows? Pls no bully, I never really planned on showing anyone.

Any danky dank new memes so far?

nothing unless you post that butt

Used to have God tier defense, but all their players moved or got old, their best player is 40 year old Czech, probably the biggest downfall of a hockey team in last years.

i'm going to guess playoff series victories

TEST

fucking kek

>tfw was going to guess the same
>tfw too late

>i'm going to guess playoff series victories
Yep.

this is the only graph i have. post attendance for every team

>2016
>still Defending Brodeur rule

Happy Bill :)

I hope he wins more rings so he can line them up near his Lego forts

If you look closely, you'll notice that the Islanders and the Flyers almost caught up with an originial six team in two separate areas.

why is NA jersey a new maymay?

Anything over 20/1 odds is basically a wash with no chance of winning.

Pens were 14/1 odds before this season :^)

Also
>yfw you realise Devs were the most succesful team of the last 25 years behind Wings and Pens

because team NA is the definition of a meme team

i'm an isles fan and that straight line with a slight uptick at the end was how i figured it out

>he also got mirrored visors banned

brodeur was the worst

You forgot the avs. The Avs and Devils were very closely related. They were essentially their own east-west counterparts.
If you look at my graph this shows. Eventually the two even became equal in series wins in 2012

Pens success was more spread out with a hole in the early 2000's

>1980

I thought Avs were mainly rivals with Wings
And they only won 2 cups while Chicago also won 3

underrated team, think they would have made the playoffs if cammalleri was healthy

rough division though

Well yes, rivals with
I meant as being comparable to a similar level of success around the same time.
The wings ended up being much more successful than either of them.
I will post some of my graphs to show this.

here
This is playoff goal differential from 1987 onward.
The devils and the avs closely mirrored each other for some strange reason.
Meanwhile the Wings had a two-pronged dynasty of sorts.

Yes please; I would like some autism graphs.

Ok. I'm not done with some of them but I'll be back tomorrow on the general to post some more.

I need sleep.

>rags

>rags

Nice.

Sleep tight /hoc/er

>lundshits will never win a ring

feels good man

>implying he won't get traded this summer and win a Cup where he ends up

>Luongo will never win a ring
He actually deserved it

>Get home
>cucks hired Carlel

UMMMMMM?????????????????

>implying anyone would ever trade for a goalie in his 30s with an $8.5 million cap hit

that contract was shit the moment it was signed

Is he biggest Goalie bust in recent history? At least Dipietro would be capable if he didn't get injured

>will still somehow make his way into the HHOF because this era of goaltending has been so shit

it makes sense for dullass but they'd have to move one of lehtonen or niemi which probably ain't happening

Autism stats 1 from the final game

even for dullass it doesn't. better to dump >finnish goaltending duo and try their luck on rand0om backups, college and euro UFAs. it is really, really stupid to tie up a ton of money for a long time in a goalie, it almost always goes bad due to the extremely fickle nature of the position

Autism stats 2