/nba/ General - ANOTHER 2 DAY BREAK Edition

>Warriors
>Cavaliers

Other urls found in this thread:

vine.co/v/iLTZxim399X
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Are Cavs the most memeable team in history with Lelbron AND Love?

Asking for a friend:

Is Lebron going to win one for da land?

I was never a Lebron fan but Kyrie and Delly are so fucking likeable unlike anyone on GSW.

WTF? Lebron literally turned into Jack Nicholson there.

i wish i could fill out a shirt like lebron

>Blaming the game on refs instead of your no show husband
>Cuckd by Kyrie

Has a nice ring to it

4-3 cavs

>do you believe in miracles?

>harrisonbarnesgetsthemax.webm

guys can we please cheer for GST? otherwise the cavs wont win.

She looks so dejected. That BBC on her mind.

Wake me up before you gogo

I fucking hate that bitch. You never see Lebron's family going all out on twitter and pretending how extremely important their opinion is.

Not even mentioning Curry's wife or sister or whichever of those cunts got some guy fired from his job because he called their little monkey daughter ugly.

not sure who is more annoying, her or Draymond's bitch mom.

probably has no idea who the daddy is because she has taken more dicks than a Bewitched casting call.

If you get cucked can you reverse the curse by cucking another?

She's insufferable

Between Flopejao, Iguodala, Curry, Thompson and Green I don't know who to hate more. Has there ever really been a more hateable team besides Lebron Heat?

God damn I wish I went to the store and got some alcohol

What the fuck are you supposed to do for fun if you aren't drunk?

Underrated post

>More dicks than a bewitched casting call

Eternal kek

dude those cavs black unis were sexy as fuck even tho they had sleeves

>tfw lebron only plays goat like with dark colors

GSW did it to OKC 2 weeks ago

Ayesha Curry is fucking insufferable. At least Donkey's mom doesn't shoehorn her way into NBA culture for doing nothing

On a Monday?? Probably go to bed cause you have work tomorrow

FUCK STEPH CURRY
FUCK STEPH CURRY
FUCK STEPH CURRY
FUCK STEPH CURRY
FUCK STEPH CURRY

LIGHSKINNED BITCH
PUSSY ASS BITCH
HE AIN'T SHIT
HE'S JUST A BITCH

>they actually believe that the Memeoirs will continue to brick shots and not adjust

In the NBA I doubt it. In football easily the Seahawks are on par.

>Lebron Heat

The only hateable player there was Lebron, I don't think anyone had any problem with Wade and Bosh.

but the lebron heat were hateable in a fun way, where we hated them because they banded together to make a superteam but were so fun to watch. in reality, all 3 of the heat big 3 are great family men who are kind, hard working, and do a lot for their community.

the warriors are hateable because they are pieces of human garbage

>probably has no idea who the daddy is because she has taken more dicks than a Bewitched casting call.
OH MY FUCKING GOD

Steve Kerr is literally the only likable guy in the entire fucking franchise.

Oh and to answer your question..... The Patriots.

Fuck curry nigger family

They are pieces of shit and a bunch of soft as bay side pussies

Without their illegal screen machine no. All they have is the 3 and JR Smith just Delly'd his knees

Draymond's mom seems like a nice lady, just a little bit old and silly.

This bitch is clearly self aware and knows how to get attention. She's more fake than fucking Lebeta James. That passive aggressive shit she posts

The time has finally come.

John Wall will NEVER recover after tomorrow.

>not sure who is more annoying, her or Draymond's bitch mom.

pretty even desu. Does Draymonds mom tweet? if she does it's a dead heat

Wade had a rep for being dirty

He liked to kick dudes like Draymond likes hitting them

>not being a NEET
step it up, senpai

>steve kerr
>likable

all the dude does all game is scream at the refs

Bandwagon Cavs fans say "Draymond is a dirty player, forget that guy!"

I say "Have you met Mozgov?"

Wade has always been a dirty floppper who gets way more credit than he deserves

kevin love sucks

she set her tweets to protected some time recently, the banter probably became too much for her to handle after the suspension.

Bandwagon Cavs fans say "Varejao is a flopper!"

I say "Have you met LeBron James?"

>Harrison Barnes
>2-14

Which madman will do it?

Not a memeior fan, but name me a coach that doesn't scream at the refs.

lmao its already over sony won
>new spiderman game
>new god of war

As obnoxious as the Patriots are, most people on Sup Forums rooted for them against Seattle and that's saying a lot. Seattle was just next level horrible with their 2 year old bandwagon sissy fans and smug nigger players acting like they're a dynasty for having one good year.

>>>/reddit/

I say "he hasn't had minutes in this finals series to make an impact" sit down memeiors "fan"

Bandwagon Cavs fans say "Curry's family are so annoying, shit!"

I say "Have you met Dan Gilbert and his annoying son?"

Seriously, there's no way two light skin niggas should beat two real black dudes. Curry and Thompson were cuck children and should be eternally cursed by Lil B. Fucking '07 Magic ass bitches chucking up 50 3's a game

Poo in the loo KEK

Bandwagon Cavs fans say "Curry doesn't show up lol disappearing act."

I say "Have you met Kevin Love?"

I literally never heard anything from or about Gilbert other than that one butthurt letter when Lebron left. Curry's family however is downright horrible.

anyone else believes the cavs game win both game 6 and 7?

>tfw john beat nintendo

ok, then she's definitely less annoying as long as she's not forcing here way into the conversation

What the fuck? I don't really like GS, but what could you possibly hate about Iggydolla? Dude is cash

Bandwagon Cavs fans say "Riley Curry has no business being on camera, she's annoying as hell."

I say "Have you met LeBron James Jr.?"

They'll almost certainly win game 6. Game 7 though, I doubt it.

i thought cavs were gonna lose tonight in the 1st quarter because they looked shaky and were getting rekt in the paint. plus people keep repeating the meme that if you dont have 15point lead on the warriors near the end of the 3rd quarter curry will meme his way to victory

>put money on cavs winning with an 11-15 points margin @ 15.5
>cavs won by 15 points
madman, i did it again

>only a euro again
fuggggggg

oh well i gues i got my money back for this obscenely expensive burger last night

That's the owner, not affiliated by blood to the players. When LeBrons mom was at a game and started bitching about the game he told her to sit the fuck down. Curry is a cuck child who's cotton soft and eats an all soy diet

>god of war #64
>VR
>VR
>VR
>Crash Bandicoot's rotten corpse in Skylanders
>more cinematic experiences

I fear for John Wall's mental health if Nintendo announces 1 good game tomorrow. The shookening never ends.

I see saltymavsposter is at it again

Bandwagon Cavs fans say "We'll win a championship soon, just watch!"

I say "Just one?"

*drops mic*

Not as much as Steve Kerr. After every call, his eyes are bulging, eyebrows raised, arms over his head

I hate both the Warriors and Seahawks (live in the Bay Area, 49ers fan)

The difference between the two is that the Seahawks deserved all their hate only from their fanbase. None of their players besides maybe Richard Sherman were terrible, and even he wasn't that bad

The Warriors not only have the most insufferable fanbase, but they have Varejao flopping, Iguodala complaining about every single call, Curry chucking, and Green being a complete fucking maniac, and them all making excuses when they lose. ANd not only the fans and the players, even their spouses and PARENTS tweet stuff

The Warriors are the most insufferable in pro sports

Nba twitter is saying this was a better performance than game 6 Boston. Do you agree

pic related is definitely pretty laid back but still gets after it from time to time. He usually waits till dead balls to talk to refs.

>None of their players besides maybe Richard Sherman were terrible, and even he wasn't that bad

Bruce Irvin, Cliff Avril

oh noooo....

lebron started that game 9-10 in the 1st quarter

Yes because he's not in his prime.

him, Billy Donovan, Joerger(rip), and Vogel(rip) are always respectful about complaining to refs. They pick their battles and don't bitch about everything hoping to wear the ref down.

Look at that, you can see it in his eyes. That look of "I'll eat your mother fucking soul if you call one more foul."

Ehhhh. Lebron went to GOAT mode at the final quarter in game 7.

Barnes was always a shitty shooter

For all the open bricks he threw Kerr should have plugged in Barbosa since he's a better meme shooter than he ever will be

anyone wanna fuck lebrons mom like delonte west did? i wanna make a super halfbreed son.

He complains about every fucking call and flops when he drives. He's a meme Lebron.

>Joerger(rip), and Vogel(rip)
theyre still coaching though

Because they are a bunch of fucking fucbois because they only talk shit on social media and only start talking shit if they win. JR Smith is more hood than the whole entire Warrior team and fanbase combined. Klay needs to shut his fucking vanilla ass up, fucking Drake is blacker than Klay and Curry combined.

The GOAT genes probably come from his dad's side and we'll never know who his real dad was.

>tfw some unknown crackhead nigger in bumfuck Akron could have spawned the next generation of NBA supermen

desu as a cavs fans warriors are pretty cool except draymond green. i've see that guy in michigan state and he's an obnoxious ass wipe with an ego and horrible personality. curry and klay seem like average guys although ayeesha is a gold digging whore.

i'll say i wish we had steve kerr as a coach, i think lebron wouldn't have minded him and respected him.

nigga whatd id do to let chun li from street fighter sit on me

He prolly fucked Steph's mom given how he was born in Akron too given how we know Dell Curry is a cuck

I want to believe.

who /columbia/ here?

Columbia Missouri?

Only old /nba/ fags remember the Rockets gay fan fiction

>vine.co/v/iLTZxim399X
>tfw no high fives from lebron
>tfw gonna get ripped a new one tomorrow by tv
will love's suffering ever end?

I know you guys hate reddit, I post on the NBA board (mostly sarcastic shit insulting the users on the subreddit) and watching the flip flopping the subreddit has done all playoffs long has been fucking hilarious

The subreddit despised Green during the Thunder series, then suddenly after being suspended everyone loved him and the past 2 days has been nothing but calling lebron a bitch . now tonight, they are back to LEBRON IS GOAT again

Columbia University?

sounds like this board, except they actually like the warriors rather than ironically like them to shitpost

nope
yep

you could with roids, but then...heart disease.

The Warriors fans on Reddit's NBA board are as insufferable as the Seahawks 12th Man is