So basically you go to this site : , enter the frequency 8...

So basically you go to this site : websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/ , enter the frequency 8.992 and wait for someone to say skyking 4 times so that you can prepare for nuclear war.This is what i've got form my research on the topic and now I want to know if there is more.Can someone briefly explain what is that site,how it works, why I can so freely access military radio communications without anyone questioning me, how do I even know this skyking message is a real thing ? If it is a real thing, any interesting stuff has been heard on the past ?
I've also found these frequencies
8992 KHz USB
11175 KHz USB
6737 KHz USB
8890.94 KHz USB on this one I can hear someone speaking but can't really understand, they say something and then say some numbers
8991 KHz USB

Other urls found in this thread:

websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/
youtube.com/watch?v=jRx5PrAlUdY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lincolnshire_Poacher_(numbers_station)
bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-24910397
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

my said op is faggot
must be busted

update

hear a seemingly NATO alphabet being used, it came out to this

2 u h n n a
2 u h n n a
2 u h n n a l 5 7 z v 0 v 2 7 w d a j t s l b e r b 6 t 6 b
2 u h n n a l 5 7 z v k v 2 7 w d a j t s l b e r b 6 t 6 b

and I just heard this

n j j 3 l 2
n j j 3 l 2 7 0 l r w i o v o l d u m g r n i 2 i e a 4

I heard

1 ah ah ah
2 ah ah ah
3 ah ah ah

ago

So, for some reason, I'm not getting any volume. I've checked my computer and the site, and am not getting any sound at all. Does anyone know why?

fucking died

These are the current encryption ciphers the military is using to decrypt communications from the flat earth transmitter. The ciphers have to be rotated every so often which is why you'll hear them change. SKYKING is actually a call word for the flat earth transmitter base station in antarctica.

that those channels listed in OP post are for US military and they are used for "Emergency Action Messages".This is from a picture found online.EAMs are coded military messages of highest priority and are broadcast on the HFGCS ( High Frequency Global Communications System).Then there are a list of common EAMs, the most important are SIOP ( Single Integrated Operational Plan ) that have something to do with nuclear bombers, submarines and command planes.
It is said that if you hear skyling one or two times and then some NATO phonetic alphabet words then it is most likely a test, but if skyling is repeated 3 or 4 times then it means shit just got real and it has something to do with nuclear capable forces.

Only info I found on the internet, and this is why I question its legality, even if the messages are encrypted, I still don't know if you are allowed to listen to them or not, because common sense says no.

step 1) go to websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/
step 2) in the Frequency box, enter 8992
step 3) right near Frequency, there a "section" called Bandwidth, press USB, make sure its pressed, when its pressed, the frequency should turn to 8992.00
step 4) where you have the volume panel, above it press the check box near squelch so that you don`t hear the static noise all the time, you will hear only when someone tries to broadcast something

EDIT: Is this even legal ?
EDIT X2: On the 8992 frequency the broadcasts are not that often but if you want to hear something go to 8890.94 or 8991

Bump

8890.94 KHz Usb supposed to be black knight frequency .

Well people say that those channels listed in my first post are for US military and they are used for "Emergency Action Messages".This is from a picture found online.EAMs are coded military messages of highest priority and are broadcast on the HFGCS ( High Frequency Global Communications System).Then there are a list of common EAMs, the most important are SIOP ( Single Integrated Operational Plan ) that have something to do with nuclear bombers, submarines and command planes.
It is said that if you hear skyling one or two times and then some NATO phonetic alphabet words then it is most likely a test, but if skyling is repeated 3 or 4 times then it means shit just got real and it has something to do with nuclear capable forces.

Only info I found on the internet, and this is why I question its legality, even if the messages are encrypted, I still don't know if you are allowed to listen to them or not, because common sense says no.

I see what you're saying to a degree. However, if all you're doing is "Listening in," you should be fine. The only way I could see you getting in trouble is if you;

1. Decrypted the station to give information to countries that are enemies of the one you reside in.
2. You blocked messages from being sent or received.
3. You altered the message during the process of being sent or received.

As long as you're not doing one of these three things, I don't see a need for any of the alphabet boys to come knocking on your door. Plus, as long as you're using TOR on an OS outside of Windows, you should be good.

Knum Knutz

nice copy pasta

>Knum Knutz

youtube.com/watch?v=jRx5PrAlUdY

Also, keep in mind, that this seems to be run out of a university in the Netherlands and it's not an Onion site. I'm pretty sure that if governments didn't want us listening in on this, it would have been shut down, and shut down hard by now.

Knum Knutz

If you receive this morse code you are fucked.

-.-- --- ..- .- .-. . .- ..-. .- --. --. --- -

910.50 KHz Usb it's a very strange language.. WTF IS THIS

hungarian

Number stations. They are left over from the Cold War.
Some say its if they stop broadcasting it means doomsday.
It is illegal to listen to them in the uk but they secrete so can't really be illegal to listen to some thing that does not exist

>-.-- --- ..- .- .-. . .- ..-. .- --. --. --- -
Fuck you faggot

>it's illegal to listen to them in the UK

What a crock of shit, no it isn't. I'm calling bullshit on this and unless you can provide an example of someone getting busted for listening to a number station then your claim is baseless and you're a retard.

Mark Thomas had a tv program on it.
Look up the episode on YouTube.

No, provide a citation or get the fuck out. Hurt durr YouTube video with some faggot is not a citation. Give me a single name of a single person prosecuted for it, or you're a retard.

Yh sure il just provide a case about something that is top secret.... You sir are the retard

-. --- --..-- / -.-- --- ..- / .- .-. . / - .... . / ..-. .- --. --. --- -

HAM radio fag here,

sdr stands for Software Defined Radio - the pick of a circuit board at top of page is the radio receiver. it receives a single very broad band and user (about 500 at a time can listen to seperate individual channels at teh same time. doing this lets people on teh web explore the shortwave bands of the spectrum without the need for expensive receivers, however there are plenty of hams that have such equipment

listening is not illegal. broadcasting is. acting on any information you hear, other than to report a crime, is also illegal in most countries

you can also learn more about numbers stations at priyom.org

Number stations are not top secret. The codes which they help decrypt are secret. Listening to them is not against the law. In the UK we live in a democracy with due process. When people are prosecuted then there are court cases. These cases are reported. If it is illegal then someone has been prosecuted. Provide a name or admit you're wrong and stupid.

Skykingtards belong over at godlikeproductions. You'll find your kind there fam.

Shit is weird

>UK numbers stations are top secret and listening to them is illegal

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lincolnshire_Poacher_(numbers_station)

>the times and frequencies are on wikipedia
>top secret

You ARE the retard, confirmed.

HAM radio fag here again. it's also worth mentioning that any state that is planning a nuclear attack would most likely move population or infrastructure leading up to an attack, ie more people out to the countryside or increased activity to prepare people for life in underground shelters. such activity would be spotted by satellites and trigger public warnings. if you do ever happen to hear sandking type messages, it will be days after you've already had plenty of other clues - govt advice, political escalations, and all the amateurs that study plane movements, radio activity, satelltite weather images and such like, to get out of town

Noice info user.
Will keep a lookout

I am hearing morse

Valid

>7600.25
......................---.--.-.-
?

What is the sandking thing?? I don't get that part

bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-24910397

Number stations are secret as the uk groverment do not acknowledge their existence.
You retard.

Is there any way that I can start hearing all of this without access to the internet, like making a short wave receiver like the web page claims to have?

>Is this even legal ?
if a station is not encrypted it's absolutely legal to listen to whatever it's broadcasting

9863.46 aliens talking lol

>Despite all the clues, no government has ever officially admitted or denied using numbers stations, nor have intelligence agencies.
WE WUZ SPYS AND SHIT

>secret
>on the BBC and wikipedia

You can't even spell, and you can't understand that listening to something which the government won't comment on isn't illegal. The government doesn't confirm or deny anything to do with spying, so it's not surprising they don't confirm them, but that doesn't mean they're secret or illegal to tune in to, just that the government won't comment on them.

Until you provide a legal precedent or case of prosecution for listening to a numbers station, you're wrong and stupid.

weird

Fucking kek

DXer here:
IS JUST A SHORTWAVE TRANSMISSION, I'm a experimennted DXer, this kind of messages always appears in Europe.

1338.15 seems like an actual language/conversation

Like I said in my first post.
Hard to prosecute someone for doing something that does not exist. And if it had happened it would have been in a secret court so no would would be able to provid you with a case. You bell end.

>USB 666
seems they speak german but heard them say 'be praised the devil'
Lol

it's bloody normal radio you smartarse

HAM fag again

I have no idea what sandking is and i've been studying this sort of thing for a few years. i'm going to look it up later.

number stations: it is not illeagal to listen. it is an official but open secret and many countries operate them. the cyphers are meant to be onetime and thus secure (though cases have been identified where operators were lazy and reused the one time pads). also the transmitters are huge, so good luck with interfereing, jamming or altering/man in the middle-ing them.

you can purchase and use shortwave receiving equipment anywhere in the world, you've probably seen solar/wind up world band radios on amazon. number stations operate on shoertwave because these types of receivers are easy to obtain, legal to use and can receive from all round the world, conditions allowing. the agents that receive the signals can therefore operate without requiring any special equipment other than a copy of the one time pad

it's legal to listen to encrypted stations. it's not legal to act on what you hear, assuming you could even break the cipher in the first place

My sides

They are speaking spanish now, and are talking about gaining control of the body with sexual pleasure and something about satan

DXfag here, all this faggot are stupid. Nice to see another faggot like me on Sup Forums

True.

Yup degenerates, Now I can hear what degenerates think

THANK YOU

All I can say is that an open secret is not a secret. That's like saying that we don't know if Israel has nukes because it's officially a secret.