Is it true that European women are smart enough to have intellectual conversation with about arts and culture?

Is it true that European women are smart enough to have intellectual conversation with about arts and culture?

No

>this flag
>intellectual conversation
>arts and culture

Never.

Not there or in any other continent

>arts and culture

trash-tier subjects

>(s)he

A woman is considered intellectual when you can have conversations with her about anime.

this. only STEM related conversations matter, but STEM women are fucking hideous usually

No.

t. University dweller

Kek, some loser somewhere believe this

Yes, I talk with one quite often about it. I'm artist myself.

politics is also always fun, because you can either really hit it off or you can really trigger her

Yes of course.

USA woman :
>"I went to the mall with Cindy and Stacy the other day it was A-MA-ZING let me tell you all about it blah blah blah [bunch of pointless drivel]"

EU woman :
>"I went to this new age artistic performance with Cindya and Stacya the other day it was A-MA-ZING let me tell you all about it blah blah blah [bunch of pointless drivel]"

SeePeople know jackshit about politics, is a tricky subject because it requires to be pretty well informed locally nationally and internationally in order to give a proper and founded opinion and all these factors arein constant change
He is right tho, hefe women in stem are 5/10 or less, the pretty ones usually only got their degree based on looks and social tactics, only based stem women here are nurses and medics
>inb4 mexican education
Sadly thats how it works

Since it's Sweden, most conversations between grills go something like this:

>Oh, Ingrid, let me tell you about my new Somali boyfriend Ibrahim. He's so exotic and far better in bed than any Swedish guy I've been with.
>Well my current boyfriend is from Sudan and he has a 35 centimeter rod.
>Wow. Let's go shopping at Ikea, ja?

>"I went to the mall with Cindy and Stacy the other day it was A-MA-ZING let me tell you all about it blah blah blah [bunch of pointless drivel]"

This sounds like a line from some bad 80s movie. Young women today aren't usually named Cindy or Stacey anyway.

>implying you want to hear the opinion of others
>this not just a supreme gentlemens thread

>"I went to the starbucks coffee with Mariah and Shaniquah the other day it was A-MA-ZING let me tell you all about it blah blah blah [bunch of pointless drivel]"

is it better now ?

excellent bait m'lord

Maybe about Big Brother, gossiping and the dick of Chad, those are their main topics.

God no

We already used up our cuck/racemixing joke for the thread on

Possible but not really common

My gf has a degree in international and diplomatic science and studying for his specialization on international cooperation and conflict solving, and that's nice. She doesn't know jack shit about phisics, chem or biology tho

sure, if they're interesyed in those subjects

not really I am actually good looking and have no trouble picking up girls
see
the mexican described it well. unless you're focused on politics you shouldn't bring it up in a deep conversation

>drunkard bums making implications

Women are capable of yapping, but they don't say anything.

>only STEM related conversations matter

I was gonna respond, but then I realised I don't even know when was the last time I talked to a girl. Fuck, it must be around 4 or so years now.

>Is it true that European women are smart
No.

Why would you want that nigga? Sounds pretty lame

No

I get bored talking about drugs, parties and music

Better convos than Canadians and Burgers, that's for sure.

no

Yes

t. girl

No.

they also has a higher decency of getting infected by american's feminism.
which kinda sucks in a way, really

at least 4 out of 9 girls from allover europe that i came across that i swear to god i have no idea why are they butthurt about

No.
t. high-IQ country

venlo?

>read question
>be astonished by such stupid thought process
>see flag
No wonder tbqh

>American "humor"

>only STEM related conversations matter
Autism alert

yes they are very entitled and a high school girl for example might want to start a conversation with a uni student to feel smarter about herself (in Europe people have to work hard in university, not just buy the title)

americans are the dumbest western people on earth, not hard to compare

No.

Wow you sure wrecked him.