How do you think Bruce Lee would fare if he were to fight in the UFC?

How do you think Bruce Lee would fare if he were to fight in the UFC?

Completely BTFO

He'd get taken down, mounted, and beaten the fuk up

Better than Tyson.

I personally could see him doing quite well, probably after losing a couple or fights though. The dude had ridiculous reflexes, I'm sure adopting a more traditional ufc martial art such as Brazilian jiu jitsu wouldn't take long for him to master.

He'd heem Brock Lesnar

Fuck no, thick cock brock grabs him and it's over

against me? he'd be dead in 10 seconds.

>traditional ufc martial art such as Brazilian jiu jitsu

Holy oxymorons.

Bruce Lee's style of fighting wasn't for the UFC, he preached alot of eye gouging, nut hits etc.. In a street fight he'd be decent, in a octagon with UFC rules and regulations he'd get btfo

Put some damn lotion on them ashy armpits you dusty cunt

Assuming he put the effort into training for all aspects of UFC as he did with all aspects of his life. if prime bruce lee was just thrown in now he'd lose because he has no ground game. give hime enough time to train for it and i see no reason why he couldn't be GOAT

All they do in UFC is eye gouges
Look at Greg Jackson's fighters

Bisking ended Belcher's career
Belcher ended Paul Harris's career

Bisking is King

A manlet actor vs professional athletes? I wonder.

Could go either way;

BADLY;
>The man lived so long ago and has virtually no ground game and isnt familiar with MMA,
>If he gets taken down he's fucked, which is likely as he has no take down defence.
QUITE WELL;
>The man had near perfect conditioning, motherfucker was no percent fat meaning he could fight super light and not be dehydrated.
>He was also so goddamn fast I think it's impossible to dodge his strikes.

or Both

>5 round borefest
>loses by decision