This confuses and enrages the European

This confuses and enrages the European.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sxwRgSZiKTk
rt.com/news/moscow-anti-snow-chemicals-655/
youtube.com/watch?v=B_PPk_TtetE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

well it is fucking filthy

why do euros get so uppity about automatic cars? they are better in every way.

What's L?

can't afford one l0l

Not really. Manual clutch confuses you guys. Automatic is easy af.
I personally have automatic clutch and it's a bless in the city. Going for a ride outside of city limits? Manual is more fun.

Your filesize confuses and enrages me

this is good question. i'm guessing its over drive but thats usually labeled d2

i didn't want to post this webm but it made me. i already posted it once so how does that work

>autotragic

In Russia half of cars sold are automatic. And we are poor.

this is why i dont get it. in the uk they look down on automatic but its literally better in everyway

lower gear?

We are very urbanized and in the city automatic is much better.

This confuses an American

Low

Yeah, looks like lower gear for semi-automatic.

It's the height of laziness, plus they don't perform as efficiently

And honestly lads a fucking 4 year old could drive an automatic car, you are a grown man, get an adults car

it takes up 3 times as much space as a four way intersection. can you not afford traffic lights? or do you just not trust each other enough to use stop signs?

But you don't have to wait for green light on such intersection. It's better if there is enough space.

they perform just as well. manuals won't even exist in ten years. people like you will be bitching about self driving car s too

I hate driving.

it takes just as much time as a stop sign and a light couldn't add more than half a minute to your trip.

>everyway
manual transmission can be useful to save fuel or get more RPM when going upwards
also automatics make you more prone to check your phone or have other distractions
i would like trying an automatic tho, just wouldnt go out of my way to do it

Stop posting this god forsaken thread about automatic shifting that includes a "lower" gear.
What kind of shitty car doesn't use 1st and 2nd!?

No they use more petrol than a manual
>won't exist
They make up the vast majority of European cars, and Europeans makes the majority of the cars in Europe so you're wrong
Are you a woman?

>Are you a woman?
no you sexist pig

You might aswell be

> No they use more petrol than a manual
Modern ones use same or less petrol.

No they don't

>buy a manual transmission car
>travel down to the US
>not worry about getting my car stolen because Ameriblacks can't drive manual

Levitate
>mfw European cars can't fly

yes they do, the differences are almost non existent.
>europeans make the majority of the cars in Europe
yeah, and from what you've told me they're a bunch of outdated gaz guzzlers. either they'll update or euros will smarten up and start buying asian/american cars.

>they use more petrol than a manual

If you live in the country side where you have long stretches of road, then yes. If you live in the suburbs/cities (where the roads are littered with stop signs), then no.

Currently, transmissions are getting better and better at shifting into gear correctly. New computer-assisted transmissions can even usually do it even better.

Honestly though, you're not saving much either way. If you gitgud and learn a manual, then you can basically not even look at the gear and just change based on how the engine purrs (I can pretty precisely guarantee RPM just based on the sound of the engine).

But yeah, the manual will be replaced just as the driver will be replaced.

dsg or cvt do

Im a tech guy, not into cars at all. Nice to have a decent performing engine but honestly I hate driving. In america things are far away so driving is a pain.

For euros who enjoy driving manuals, why not just get a motorcycle. Isnt it the same thing, you can feel the machine change gear and feel like youre driving rather than sitting in a shitbox and shifting gears.

Literally only have to be careful when getting into first since once the car is rolling its not a problem if you dont change that smoothly into the next gear. You just have to get the car rolling.

Kek its not 1980 you stupid shit

Automatic cars are far more petrol efficient and just superior in every way

I don't give a fuck what kind of car you buy, but when someone is at the DMV applying to get a license they should have to do their road test with a standard transmission vehicle.

>needs a computer to be developed for 40 years instead of just using his hand
>he thinks changing gear by ear is an achievement and not someone thing literally everyone in Europe does
Howling

>I can't handle the stick
youtu.be/sxwRgSZiKTk

>Automatic cars are far more petrol efficient
You trolling m8?

Driving in the US is boring as fuck because you just sit there and go straight all the time through identical streets
FOY

Manual gives you more control, so it's better here. When the roads are covered in ice, you really don't want the car to decide anything for you.

The modern man would always choose an automatic transmission.

modern cars are basically equal in gas efficiency.
i've only ever driven automatics in snow and its fine. i had a blazer with push button 4wd and it was fucking perfect in the snow and ice.

Finns don't clean roads? Don't use salt/sand or reagents on ice?

How many rally drivers use automatics transmission? None.

Would never drive an automatic. Nor a diesel.

>go straight through identical streets
its almost like our cities were designed for cars and not plauge infested horses.

Most people in Europe still believe that all Automatic cars have late gear changes and don't know whether to shift down or not on an uphill gradient which is really bad for European driving as you are constantly changing your direction and speed. Of course newer automatics are much better but most people in Europe drive cars that are like 5-10 years old.

wtf russia rt.com/news/moscow-anti-snow-chemicals-655/

I've driven both and manual is much better in winter.

Fuck off, sub-human.

SUOLAUKOT VITTUUN

The modern man also sucks dick so...

Your cities were designed to house niggers lad, and they do a bang up job

True facts

After world war 2 eurolands fucked up economy meant they were making bubble cars and other cheap and small crap.

The US with its massive industry built giant cars with automatic and power steering. Luxuries the euros couldn't really afford at the time.

in what way is manual better in winter? if you just don't drive like an asshole its fine either way.
>rt.com/news/moscow-anti-snow-chemicals-655/
we use nasty shit here too, my dog has to wear socks when he goes outside in the winter or else he gets burned and i always need new shoes come spring

Mate American cars are notoriously shit, there are many things you can be proud of, your cars are most definitely not among them

eww

t. mohhamed abdul bin salim achkmed

>arguing with a finn about driving
Any post made about cars from a Finland flag is automatically correct lad

the average american car is better than the average euro car. you do luxury/sport better though

We love murrican cars.
youtube.com/watch?v=B_PPk_TtetE

>american cars

In what way? Being bigger?

Damn, you also watch Real Russia?

Pretty good channel despite the guy is kinda annoying.

>they don't perform as efficiently
Yeah right, like the average person uses their gears more effectively than and automatic shift.

an*

Not all of us are average drivers Pablo

For example on a highway if there's a hill, the downshift and icy road don't work well together. Same with curves. If the transmission decides to shift in a turn for any reason, it can cause slippage. Those two situations come to mind first. Automatic is mostly fine but manual is just better in special situations. Traction control can help a little. During summer automatic can be more pleasant, because you don't have to worry about slipping as much but I'm so accustomed to driving manual that I don't really mind.

>average
literally murdered your own argument

fags drive auto

>cassette deck
you're only proving my point