Is any other poor atheist bastard stuck working for this Christian giant?

Is any other poor atheist bastard stuck working for this Christian giant?

The company has really been pushing its Christian Identity in recent years and while I can't prove it (yet), I think a decision has been made at the corporate level to either remove or convert any known atheists on their full-time payroll. Right now they're trying their damndest to get me to quit, but I imagine if I push them to it they'll fire me. They've padded my disciplinary file pretty thick, and at least half of it is fiction. (I've seen it, they've cornered me in their office and made me sign off on it.)

Whether you're working for putrid company or not, who's interested in taking them down? It is possible, and I do have some ideas. Maybe while there's some of us on the inside, we can do something.

Other urls found in this thread:

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.apple.movetoios
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How would they know if there employes are atheist? I mean unless you publicly say your atheist you can be pretty much any religion & just not be publicly displaying it & or praying to that religion - belief

>this actively against a christian company he works for
>claims they're trying to make him quit and that his file is full of lies

Sounds more like you're just a shitty worker coming up with excuses

They're just mad that their religion is slowly dying.

Let me guess you scoff at every religious thing in the store right? Everytime you're with a coworker you make a sarcastic comment about something christian? Because that's really the only reason you being atheist would have any effect on them wanting to get rid of you.

Right in their handbook that they can and will spy on your social media. I've been pegged, bruh.

So, that's a "no", I'm taking it?

What kind of shit do you have on your facebook/twitter then?

It does seem like religion in general is like that.

No, not really. The only time it comes up is the odd time a coworker asked, and he was honestly OK with it. Look into the people that run this company, man. They push money toward making Bible Study mandatory in public school systems.

"Stuck working"
Then work harder motherfucker and get to the top

I've simply got "atheist" under religion on Facebook. I'm not gonna change it just cause they're putting pressure on me.

Hahaha. If only I were undercover!

You believe the reason your job is trying to force you to quit is because you have "atheist" as your religion on facebook? Where's your tinfoil hat?

Well, it IS the company that refuses to pay for contraceptives (or "abortion causing drugs" as they insist on calling them in their memos), and fired a woman for divorcing her husband...well, I guess this is female victimization, eh? Maybe I am crazy!

I'm guessing you're wearing a fedora in your profile pic

'fraid not, mate. Also when did the fedora become a symbol for atheism? Shit's weird.

Then too bad you rubbed your beliefs in their faces like they do to you. Also, next time, don't leave your Facebook wide fucking open. This is entirely on you, buddy.

>fired a woman for divorcing her husband

That article was proven fake, christ you really are a nutjob

I keep to myself because I don't like conflict, least of all at my place of work. But, you're kinda right about the leaving my Facebook wide open. That part, indeed, is my bad.

>jew and athiest companies force christians to do athiest stuff
"whats the big deal"

>christian companies want to do christian things
"evil christains over stepping again"

His tinfoil hat is on his head but way too tight. What little brain OP has is starving for oxygen.

Guess I didn't care to research it because the other part was so well documented. It totally seems like something they'd do.

So, really, nobody's into the idea of taking them down? Not even a little bit? Well, balls.

Any other fellow HobLob employees lurking? Feel free to speak up if you're out there, revolution or "you're a nutjob", doesn't matter.

>It does seem like religion in general is like that.

>europe fazes out christianity because "its fake and outdated and has no place in modern society"
>europe raises children with these ideas
>europe inports shit loads of migrants
>european children now grown see migrant adoration for their religion
>europan children having been deprived of their own culture see immigrants as "cultured"
>europan children convert to islam out of curiosity of having a culture
>mfw europe is going to be an islamic continent

What exactly constitutes "atheist stuff"? That just doesn't even mean anything.

I just don't even.

>What exactly constitutes "atheist stuff"?

'Season's Greetings' in Lieu of 'Merry Christmas' is a pretty prominent example.

Well it's certainly secular. Not particularly enforced that I've noticed. The War on Christmas ain't real, mate.

in the land of freedome, you can get fired for saying merry christmas to a customer.
god help you if you say "god bless"

Got any proof of that statement?

Oh, it's real. I've been handed memo's at various points. There's been some push-back in recent years.

Culture strife is a thing, but it can be hard to spot.

Any of you got pics of these memos or are you just talking out of your asses? I don't care about what excuse you have for not having proof of the memos you have it or you don't.

Spurdo sparde game better than sex with hundreds men!! Just try it!!
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.apple.movetoios
EBIN XDDD

I mean, speaking as an atheist, it makes me a cringe a bit, but I don't feel the need to make a fuss about it. Haven't met any real person who does.

Its not what it is doing, it is what it can do as a type of movement. The reigns of controle and economic bullying is in the hands of smaller groups of people. What will we do with this as a idea.

Da fook would I save corporate boiler-plate from like a decade ago that barely affected me?

Enjoy a pic of your fetish instead.

>got proof
not right off hand, media companies (jewish owned) only cover religious wars when its christians refusing to take part in gay things.
see chickfile, wedding photographer, and wedding cake thing.

before this turns into some huge debate, Im not a religious person and Im not about to sit here for year trying to fight atheists on a subject I dont really care about. Im just stating facts.

I don't. They won that hearing over a year ago. They might still have one pinned to the board in the breakroom, I'll check when I go in tomorrow.

Cite one example of an athiest company forcing christians to do "athiest stuff".

See

Just lie about believing just like they lie about there being a god.

sure kid.

be edgy, get fired.

I don't think anybody has been fired for that for one thing, and for another, I'd bet my testicles that wasn't due to athiests. Even if it was, that isn't "athiest stuff ". That practice isn't universal among athiests, so I don't see how you can count it.

See

did you enjoy getting pegged? was it your first time? stories?

Is that really all it takes to be edgy? I thought atheists were the only autistic ones, clearly that isn't the case.

ouch, the edges.

implying what?

Why are atheists such faggots?

>be op
>be faggot
>take shit job at well known Christian run store
>autistic so no religion
>faggot so no forgiveness
>what do

an hero and save the company paper for pink slip

Implications

ok kid.

Nobody's forcing you to work there. Quit, you faggot, or tough it out.

I've thought about it. I could simply change my Facebook to reflect this change of heart I had, do the usual stuff that Born-Agains say and do. My standing in the company would no doubt be strengthened. It means I'd have to tolerate them for a few years, but maybe I could climb the ladder high enough to do some real damage. Maybe just maybe.

This is also a tempting suggestion. Perhaps I could ride around the store on a moped while playing the song "Dear God" really, really loud?

It kinda feels like poopin'.

Why is OP still working at this place, should be the real question. I never understand why people stay at the same job, when they know they hate it.

I used to work for an evangelical run financial firm. Worked their for 2 years then moved on to another job for 2x the pay.

Just quit man, Hobby Lobby isn't even going to be around in 10 years.

checked

I implied you were being autistic, I guess you missed it since it wasn't drawn in crayons.
Oh you!

If god is real, he's a real prick.

Announce Monday morning that you had a vision last night. The Lord spoke to you and now you have been born again. You might get a promotion. We'll still know that there is no god but, you'll be more secure in your job. Just don't do anything drastic like cutting off part of your genitals.

Nice dubs. That is all.

6 years there. While that's a compelling suggestion, I'm kind of stuck. It's the only job currently available to me that's gonna pay me a living wage. Would jump ship in an instant if the opportunity realized itself.

Good thinkin'.

I lel'd a little.

What does hobby lobby pay? I would fake being a god bothered for decent money.

If you can get full time, you'll be making just shy of $16 per hour. Depending on store volume, good luck, mate.

Holy fuck, that's way better than what I make now. Let me see if I can find one near me.

They can afford to pay store employees that much because they utilize slave labor in the factories they own in China. So, long as that doesn't affect your conscience any, go for it.

Quit being an entitled lazy piece of shit and actually do your job, decently, that they are paying you for.

Faggot piece of shit millennials with their dindu nuffin mentality. Fucking vermin.

I laughed pretty hard at that. I love you.

The fuck do I care? The Chinese can fend for themselves, I got a family to feed bro.