I think I'm in love with my little sister. >Recently I've been spending more time with my little sister...

I think I'm in love with my little sister. >Recently I've been spending more time with my little sister, and Ive relaized she's the only girl who I really enjoy being around.
>Today I finally made a move on her and kissed her. She didn't react negatively, she just stared at me and we kept watching TV.
I'm just really afraid of what our parents /firends would think, and the age gap is...there...and a little obvious

whats the age gap?

She probably didn't know how to handle the situation and shut down. Nice job user, you probably just emotionally scarred and confused your sister for life.

How old are you both?

Im about 18 and shes 12

bump

What's the age gap? Because this could get even more creepy than it already is.

What the fuck.

Seek help.

Hoo boy...

This. You just made some other guys extremely happy, hecause you done fucked up your sister. She will be a slut, but not for you

Why don't you have a seat...

>made a move

nigga what the fuck

wat do you look like? you even or her?

Can we have a picture of you and her together?

Maximum trollocoster.

user pls

what the fuck

She's too old

How are you "about 18"? Sounds fake nigger

>she didn't react negatively

She's fucking twelve you dipshit. She doesn't even know about the birds and the bees yet. She probably just didn't know how to react to her eighteen year old autistic brother suddenly making a move on her.

Jesus Christ.

make her do this face

Tell me this is a troll, please

pic or didnt happen

When you two do it pls video and upload on tor

Also your a lucky bastard having a little sister...

> shes 12

>just one more thing

Reused bait.

you should finger her puffy little vulva

Wat

back to >>>/hebe/ you pedo. you're what's wrong w 4ch

Guys why are you freaking out. I've known he rmy entire life, I have a connection closer to her than I have a with any other girl. She doesn't even really complain about periods like my ex gf did.

>totally op guize

God you're gonna die in a drug fued if you're in love with anyone that's a sibling or outside your age group.

Because she is not on her periods yet...

Of course she knows about the "birds and bees" shit. She's 12. If anything, she may (and that would be surprising) just started to learn that.

Anyway, if that is the case, then you, OP, fucked up your sister for life

bait.

Im 12 and what is this?

How do you did?
I will have a new little sister, I have second chance, she is 8 "."

Not every 12 year old knows about sex

this is wonderful user just make sure you always make her feel loved and appreciated.
don't go any further than kissing and hugging for a couple more years and always be very patient making the moves gradually.
i wish you the best. true sibling love is the most beautiful.

Remember when a post like this would be met with encouragement even if only for the lulz?

Me neither...

Fuck all you moralfag newfucks.

Reddit is only a click away. Fuck off...

every single one knows in Europe and gets educated about it too.
AoC is 14 in many countries.

But I like her cause she it's 12.

So you're a pedophile on top of incest?

Nigger wat

Is europe just like Alabama?

What problem with a simple kiss?!

No.

It was only a kiss

Sounds like it, crooked teeth

KILL YOURSELF

you mean you won't love her 2 years later?
then fucking kill yourself.

figured some of you might want this

dont faggot

Whoa, why should I kill myself ?

I don't care what any of you think, she's my sister and if I want her I want her. None of you can stop it anyways so why do you care? I'm having sex with her tonight whether she likes it or not.She won't get pregnant I'll wear a condom.

see you guys on reddit later

because you don't want to have her for a lifetime.

Thr troll is too obvious, it can't be real

Come on

I prefer this face

I'm not trolling. You know what, to prove it I'll come out to my parents. I'll tell my dad and post his reaction on yt. He is very accepting and shit, im sure he will be OK with this.

Shes propably too young to get pregnant anyway,you sick fuck

Guys what's wrong with tender love? It's REAL love, not that fake bullshit you get with other girls. I know my sister loves me, I've literally known her her entire life. Whats wrong with true love? You guys can't possibly deny true love

>implying i´d ever visit that site

Go for it user and keep us updated.

I'm waiting for this, and also timestamp, fag

Very early 4 penetration try oral sex better. And let her rxplore with calm her sexuality.

I explained to her my true feelings to her by texting her, she hasn't responded yet. She's still in school actually.

Also you guys are SICK for thinking I would ever do anything like that to her, whats wrong with you people? I would be so extra gental with her, like I always am.

Show us the text

POST PICS

Speaking of age gap, Does anyone know anything about Columns Crusade?

pics please

Dub fucking city

Are you retarded? It's sunday.

Do it OP

pics

And Monday in other countries faggot.

She goes to Sunday school I'm Catholic.

Tfw keep no track of day

You win

Sunday School. OP Confirmed for devout Christian boy.

sunday school obviously