Fake im the real dubs master

Bazinga

huh

2 same number

vocaroo.com/i/s0dgd79HIkU7

You stole my dubs pleb

Lol niggers

dubs for Trump

WHAT IS THE MEANING OF LIFE? WHERE ARE WE? WHAT ARE WE? WHERE ARE WE GOING? WHAT ARE WE DOING? WHERE DO WE COME FROM? IS THERE ANY PURPOSE TO OUR EXISTENCE? DOES ANYTHING MATTER? DO WE EVEN EXIST? ARE WE JUST THE FIGMENT OF A LARGER BEINGS IMAGINATION? IS THERE AN AFTERLIFE? ARE ANY OF YOU REAL? AM I THE ONLY REAL PERSON? ARE THE REST OF YOU JUST FIGMENTS OF MY OWN IMAGINATION? AM I A FIGMENT OF YOUR IMAGINTION? AM I THE FIGMENT OF SOMEBODIES FIGMENT OF IMAGINATION? IS THIS THE REAL LIFE? IS THIS JUST FANTASY? ARE WE ALL ALREADY DEAD BUT JUST HAVEN'T REALIZED YET? IS THERE A PAST? IS THERE A FUTURE? IS THERE A PRESENT? ARE WE ALL JUST AI'S LIVING INSIDE OF A SIMULATED UNIVERSE? WHAT CAME BEFORE US? WHAT CAME BEFORE THEM? ARE WE THE ALIENS? IS THERE ANYTHING FROM STOPPING ME FROM PULLING THE TRIGGER RIGHT NOW? IS THERE TRULY A CONSEQUENCE TO EVERYTHING? OUR EXISTENCE IS FUTILE. OUR EXISTENCE IS USELESS. WE WERE A MISTAKE. WE SHOULD NOT EXIST. WE ARE ABOMINATIONS. I DO NOT WANT TO BE APART OF THIS ANYMORE. KILL ME, END MY SUFFERING, THERE IS NO POINT TO ANYTHING, WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE REGARDLESS, SPARE ME OF THIS USELESS EXISTENCE AND END MY EXISTENCE, THERE IS NO POINT TO IT, LIFE IS SUFFERING, DEATH IS THE ONLY SOLUTION, SERIAL KILLERS, MASS MURDERERS AND DICTATORS ARE THE TRUE HEROS OF THIS WORLD, CUTTING LIVES SHORT, FUCK EVERYTHING, FUCK MY LIFE FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK, I JUST WANT TO DIE, PLEASE KILL ME, END MY EXISTENCE, THERE IS NO POINT TO IT, LIFE IS TORTURE, LIFE IS SUFFERING. FUCK EVERYTHING FUCK EVERYTHING FUCK EVERYTHING FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKFUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

you are having a existential crisis calm down

Frig off Randy

how much karma do we get for dubs?

You think you're the only person dealing with this? The only thing that matters is the now. Are you making the best of the time you have?

pls no

more pls, pls

no

Sure is a lot of dubs here for a no dubs bread

We're all just molecules, floating around in random patterns, devoid of meaning...

Tell me a story

O

what are dubs? i dont know the internet vocabularies