>inb4 buy medecine

yea its 3 in the morning here so no can do

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PrUlhufWlIA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rectal_douching
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Steal medicine?

Mustard. Lots of mustard.

Also, whas your fucking hands, neanderthal.

go to the doctor nigga

Best home remedy is sticking a funnel in your ass and pouring bleach into your anus.

Fuckers don't live after that.
no more late night itchy

i dont think mustard can help, i read garlic can cure them but im not sure
fuck my anus is on fire

It does.Two tablespoons of Mustard will kill them off. Not kidding.

>fucking newfag doesn't know that mixing mustard and shit creates nerve gas

Eat garlic and onions right now, a lot of it
They will all die, it's poison for them

This.

Garlic, onions, mustard and sauerkraut.

Not OP, but i'd have a lot easier time believing any of you if someone provided some fucking proof

Yup. Garlic, tons of it

Google it?

take a garlic like pills

This.

How much of a nasty sick dirty bastard do you have to be to get it.

garlic pills are fucking useless. eat a clove or stick it up your asshole

you have had those worms for years..
youtube.com/watch?v=PrUlhufWlIA

yes i had them since i was a kid i would take medecine and they would go and come back after 6 months or so

eat a jug of bleach, should clean those fuckers right out

nothing you will do will cure that tonight.

so just go buy tablets in the morning and wash your hands, stop scratching your arsehole, learn some basic hygiene.

squirt spray nine up your butt hole. it'll work. windex works as well

fuck you all, this thread is bait to lure you to weird side of youtube again, where you keep watching worms, parasites, zits, abcess drains and shit like that for hours

brush your teeth 3 times a day
dont touch ass at all even on clothes
drink a tall glass of cold milk morn, noon and night
eat lots of fruit like apples, oranges and banannas
eat lots of fibre best is weetabix
+3 500mg paracetamol a day

will nuke the fucker and help force them off your bowels and out with fruit acid logs

thanks bros, will do, but i just want a quick solution like for now, cause i have an exam tomorrow and i cant sleep because my anus is burnin

also i put a piece of garlic into my anus and i had to shit it out immediatly because the paint was just too much

no no you fucking idiot mustard works best. the acid in the mustards vinegar kills the pinworms. When we where in Afhganistan a buddy of mine had this. Saur Karut doesnt work for shit, Garlic is fucking terrible and Onions are kinda good. Anyway, clean the affected area with a good amount of water, dry. Next up get some mustard and stir it around in a bowl. (If you have mustard seeds those work better tho.) Rub the mustard either with two fingers or a paper towel and make sure it gets in there good. Than wait for a bit, around ten to twenty minutes, then wipe off with a dry paper towel with force. This forces the pinworms from the skin. The vinegar and other acids in Mustard and Mustard seeds help agitate the worms and soften up the skin. DO NOT TOUCH THE AFFECTED SKIN AFTER WORDS. Dispose of worms and go to a fucking doctor.
dont be a shit. this has worked before.

Yuck

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rectal_douching
insert a hose in your ass and rinse those motherfuckers out

okay op, your dirty faggot.

but this is the way to g0 m80:

barely can fit a finger, and even with a slim finger it hurts like a motherfucker, plus im not gonna put a hose in my ass