Nastiest thing you've done to a girl Sup Forums..?

Nastiest thing you've done to a girl Sup Forums..?

Other urls found in this thread:

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.renapps.spurdojump
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I licked her sorry, smelly feet until they were clean again.

Don't even have a foot fetish, I was tied up as part of a dom/sub thing. That was nasty.

>tfw

One time I was fingering a girls ass and got a bit of shit on my hand so without her realizing, I wiped it back on her. She never knew.

Sounds like you were really in the moment haha

Unlucky Sup Forumsro..

Amazing

I was rock hard due to being dommes, but after I came I felt sick for a bit whenever I thought of it.

Hahahaha I've never done foot stuff before, sounds like I should avoid it though

one time held a girld hand b, it was hot

Well her feet were especially dirty for the session. Feet can be fun to mess with when they're clean, no issue there.

tbh fucking a girl on her period

Fair enough yeah haha

Op here I've done that too hahaha

>be having the sex
>bend her over sofa
>keep going
>try to reposition, not really looking where I'm actually going
>feel slip into ass hole
>feelsgoodman
>still haven't look at what was actually going on down there
>finish
>look down
>ohgodno.jpg
>she must of been constipated
>shit everywhere, all over my dick like diahorria style
>run to bathroom, don't leave for 15 minutes as I'm scrubbing myself at sanic the hedgehongo speed
Dumped her after that, worst experience of my life

One time I ate a girl out on her period. She didn't tell me and by the time I tasted it, it was too late.

You dumped her Hahaha? What did you say to her?

What did it taste like?

Does this fucking bother anyone anymore?

I fucked a girl on her period without protection and came inside of her. The bloods decent lube too as long as you stay inside of her the whole time. You pop out for a few and it dries the fuck up tho.

Like regular blood kinda, but really mucussy and salty. Not the best taste but I can stand it

I made up a load of bullshit about moving away hahaha

>My girl came over
>we broke up
>breakup sex begins
>I know she has been cheating for 2 months
> bent her over doggy
> started biting my thumb nail making it sharp
> reach over and put weight on her neck
> start thumbing her ass like a banshee
> she is yelling at me. I saw a little blood.
>came inside her
> she gets her shit and leaves but Fuck she would have had a sore ass for a month.

Guess she got what she deserved haha

Hahaha that's grim

Lmao brutal

fingered her ass in front of her classmates

Story?

Spurdo sparde game better than pokemon sex!!!
Check it!!! :DDDD
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.renapps.spurdojump
EBIN!!!!!!!!

Didn't exactly happen to a girl. Let me explain:
>fucking ex gf one day while her parents are out
>pull out and spray it all over her chest
>she cleans up with a towel and throws it in the bathroom hamper
>her asshole brother comes out of the bathroom an hour later after a shower
>notice which towel he wrapped around his head after drying his hair
>mfw

Hahaha amazing dude

>Last trip with my class before graduation
>Only me and 3 classmates + 2 teachers
>went to munich, germany
>stayed at a youth hotel
>we met those pretty german girls
>asked them to come over to our room
>we had lots of alcohol, got wasted every day
>lots of sex
>last day I just bent her over my lap (or how you say that) put her hot pants down, licked my finger and fingered her butt infront of her classmates
>she enjoyed it
>best week of my lifee

>wrapped around his head
He's either really a girl or a faggot.

That's epic

done this also. If you're in the shower it helps, and makes for easy cleanup.

Not sure if this fits here, but fuck it. Good story.
Had a girlfriend back in high school. Snuck out one night to go over to her house (went in through her window). After we'd messed around a bit and id stripped her, she told me she had rope that she wanted me to tie her to her bed. So of course, i did. Arms above her head to the bed posts, and legs to the other bedposts. I fucked and ate her out a couple times. Cumming different places each time. Face, tits, and pussy/stomach. As we always did before when i snuck over and fucked we both fell asleep together. Upon my alarm waking me up (so i could get home in time to beat my dad getting up from work and not getting in trouble) she didnt wake up. So as id done many times before when i snuck over i got clothes on and left to go home as to avoid waking her up. Now of course, id never tied her up before. So i didnt even think about untying her before i left to go home. So in other words, shes lying on her bed butt naked with cum stains all over her body and no blanket over her. With her hands and legs tied up. Upon waking up for school (cause we were dumb horny teenages and did it during the week) i started to do my usual routine and shot her a good morning text as alway. Upon sending, it hit me like a truck how id left her leaving that night. I made up a bullshit excuse to my mom about i had some early study group i needed to get to and peeled out towards her house. Snuck in the way i do at night, untied her. (Was then slapped and told what a fucking moron i was.) Fairly well deserved I'd say. That day at school after i left and pretended to come back 30 minutes later to pick her up like i always did she had told me both her brother and mom had tried to open the door (door opens and blocks view of the bed) she had to yell out that she wasnt decent to stop them from walking in and seeing her naked, tied up and cum stained.