Why can't I stop admiring this guys hair? I honestly couldn't care less about his body and face...

Why can't I stop admiring this guys hair? I honestly couldn't care less about his body and face. It's just his 10/10 hair that makes me so fucking jealous... I wish I had hair like his so bad.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MWnUwMGbjg4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You're a faggot

nothing new

Nope. I'm sexually attracted to females exclusively.

I never had an erection seeing this guys hair. It's basically a thought like 'Holy fuck, this hair is perfect and I wish I had it myself'. This has been going on for weeks already. I can't stop this obsession.

doesnt matter if a guy has an okay face and a good body. Long hair is an automatic turn off for me in men

well getting really straight hair isn't that difficult
unless you have really kink hair

if ur mom sees this pic in your pc she'll think ur straight

My hair is pic related. It's like 80% straight and 20% wavy especially at the ends. I plan to grow it out and see whether it'll straighten out NATURALLY ON ITS OWN without the use of harsh and very harming chemicals or treatments like flat irons.

Technically, it should. I don't give up hope. After my hair reaches a certain length, the weight will pull it down on its own. Though I will never have such perfect ends like that guy. He is just blessed with his hair. He definately does not use hair straighteners. His hair is simply adapted no climates/environments which high levels of humidity. Hence the reason why so many asians have perfect hair.

I'm Ukranian from my fathers side, and mixed from my mothers side (jewish, tartar and probably some tiny bit of asian). I've got the color of my mom and the hair structure of my dad.

Human hair became a very interesting topic for me. The type of your hair really is a result of the climate your ancestors lived in.

And using flat irons or shit like that is like a FUCK YOU to your ancestors. So I keep it natural.

mfw im balding in front and can never have hair like this

Please post a picture.

I remember also having lots of hair loss when I used regular shampoo every day. Not only that - my hair became extremely frizzy and I couldn't use a comb anymore because otherwise I would tear tons of hair to the additional hair loss.

What helped me A WHOLE FUCKING LOT:

no poo. The idea behind it is to wash your hair with water exclusively. Even if some people say its gross - fuck them and do it. I'm pretty sure that this shit is the best thing you can do for your hair.

le most boring guy

also a comb's material is important

plastic rubbing and static electricity

or natural hair comb

I am bald due to genetics

Exactly I forgot to mention. I'm using the 'WET BRUSH'. It's simply magic. It is the only brush you can use even if your hair is wet without tearing your hair and thus damaging your roots.

This guy pretty much hit the nail: youtube.com/watch?v=MWnUwMGbjg4

I can only recommend it to anyone. It goes through your hair like butter in every condition.

I know that question might sound odd: but how do you take care of your scalp? Do you use regular shampoo?

I'd literally advice you to ditch all that bullshit crap which has been around since 1930 and wash your hair with water exclusively. It would be amazing if your hairgrowth would kick in after about 6 month of doing this. I'd actually love to tell that every bald or balding person IRL about this strategy since I know the pain all too well. But I might come across like a huge asshole by doing this.

unfortunately i cant do that or my hair becomes super greasy and looks like its thinning out even worse since the hair starts clinging

forgot to add that i started using natural shampoo last year and saw no difference after many months of use

kekked

I know that it will become greasy. And trust me it will look disgusting for the next 1-2 years of your life because your parents put shampoo onto your hair since you were probably around the age of 3.

But I am pretty sure it will adjust after a few years. Im not even joking but I bet that the dude in pic related also washes his hair with water only. He seems to be uzbek as far as I know and these guys grew up very poorly. Shampoo probably wasnt available there until the 1990s. If you look very closely and compare his hairline with mine () you will actually see quite the similarity. I've been doing water only washes for my hair for about 7-8 months.

I hope that the modern bullshit of useless cosmetics we as humans dont need at all will stop very soon. I think that shampoo caused more baldness in men than 'muh genetics'

I got long hair but have a tendency to let my ends get ratty because im lazy
Louisiana humidity is shitty to

Dude, I'm sorry.

How long have you been growing out your hair?

I let my hair grow since the end of february 2015 after shaving it all off. Seeing myself bald in the mirror made me realize that I need long hair in order to truly be myself. I became fake and gay and tried to fit in with the 'cool' guys in school who were actually just a bunch of sad kids from broken homes just in order to impress a stupid bitch. I lost my identity the very moment that guy shaved all of my hair off at MY personal request. It helped me realize how fucking important hair actually is to me.

I wish one could stimulate hair growth. But there is no way around it. I have to wait another 3-4 years until I reach your length.

since about 2012
That picture was almost 2 years ago to so my hairs a bit longer now to

that's normal bro. I envy my co workers afro hair.

hair is everything in american society. you can get away with bald/shaved heads in other countries, but in america, women and people judge you on your hair. theres no way around it. once the hair starts thinning out, so do the women and job opportunities. keep that shit as long as you can

>since about 2012
>That picture was almost 2 years ago

Wtf so you're telling me you got to this stage in your pic () in 2 years? Lol how long were your hair when you started? Definately can't be bald like me.

I had a dumb bowlcut essentially that was about ear legnth
now my hair is right past my navel

heres some tips for you guys growing hair out:

take these suppliments:
-MSM : helps grow length and keep the hairs alive longer
-vitamin b complex - food for hair
-biotin - not really proven to help everyone, but can help boost hair growth

Use coconut oil on your hair a couple times a week. Leaving it in while you sleep is the best method. This keeps your hair clean, feeds it nutrients, moisturizes, and fights head fungus

If that's true then it is plainly wrong. Fuck America for that kind of superficial behaviour towards its employees.

Than you have an above average rate for hair growth. I bet you have Native American blood in you.

Thanks for the tips. Heard a lot about coconut oil. Will definately buy it the next time im at the super market.

How does it get along with my no-poo? Is water only enough to get it off my scal and hair later on?no experiences with it at the moment

yea man, fuckin dateline even did a whole special on it. shit was so fucking depressing to watch. america is superficial as fuck. guys here are mindblown when they see balding ugly brittish guys with hot as fuck girls, cuz that would never happen here unless the guy was rich and the girl was only with him for his money. america doesnt even know what love is. its why our divorce rate is well above 50%

some people complain its hard to get out. some use aragon oil as an alternative because its easier to manage, but has the same effect

your hair is ugly. get a fuckin haircut you greasy headed fag

Nobody asked you you piece of shit, not op BTW.

asian chad

>america doesnt even know what love is. its why our divorce rate is well above 50%

Thats a common western phenomenom. Thanks to capitalism and western feminism love became obsolete. It's tough to find a clever, intelligent woman you can live with for the rest of your life. But not entirely impossible. Just hang in and let it happen. If a woman truly loves you she will approach you, just as it happens in the animal kingdom. Let the bride choose you and not the other way around.

Kek. Your loss I reckon
I've got long hair, probably half way down my back. And I barely look after it but girls are always asking what I do to it to make it look so nice. It's a real chic magnet. It's almost a pity I've got a fiancé!

It is some pretty sexy hair, no lie. Nothing wrong with admiring it.

Ha hahhahahhahhahha you fucking in denial faggot. Post a pic of your fiancé you won't because she is ugly. It's easy to lie in the internet. Your long hair looks stupid you doucher

As for the rest of your losers. Women are lying to you when they say they love your long hair. Most women prefer a nice well groomed man. Not your wannabe man buns. Trust me, get a nice cut and see how many compliments you get. Fucking in denial losers.

Don't reply to him. Hate breeds hate.

he's right, though, user, I think your envy is coming out (and nice try putting in that pic of a metal loser)