Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PnUjXErRFoE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Go Away Faggot

More!

her boyfriend is a good for nothing gold digger

Last one I have

i can give you a twitter name but most of them are from patreon

Clarababylegs, she has no nudes at all. Her pics cost 20 bucks a month to get and she gets around 3 thousand dollars a month for doing nothing but random youtube videos

Post it

she gets me diamonds

@ClaraBabyLegs there you go twitter handle not sure what pics she has there

christ.

men who support these whores are idiots.

same and thanks fellow Anons gold !!

This. I will never understand why people pay actual money for clothed pics of some girl with shit yt videos

the world has an awful lot of virgin beta losers.

She's the biggest attention slut ever

twitch streaming is the pinnacle of camwhore cancer. dudes (I guarantee you 99.5% of all tippers are male) throwing away money on absolutely the dumbest shit.

the nude camwhore sites are almost as bad. stupid tip games that take forever to get some dumb bitch naked.

I swear it's like the customers of streaming sites have never talked to an actual girl before. they throw away money on these girls and pretend that they are their girlfriends or some shit, stalking them on social media.

Average Bernie supporter

who is HER?

youtube.com/watch?v=PnUjXErRFoE

i was going to say some men get off on giving women stuff for biological reasons but i know there are a lot of male twitch game streamers who get sent tons of money for doing nothing at all. people are retards

Idiots who want recognition from the streamer or want to befriend them. Twitch is cancerous.

anyone got nudes?