How long do we allow the savage ideology of Islam to pollute proud Europe and the world...

How long do we allow the savage ideology of Islam to pollute proud Europe and the world? When do we really start to stand up for what's right Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/What-is-inside-the-Kaaba
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>we

>post on Sup Forums

Most of the fat basement dwellers here cant even stand up from their chair, and you want them to fight against Islam?

>praises giant fucking rock
>hurduurr i am islam

anyone feeling suicidal should take it on themselves to take a plane over, head to the mudslime slums and kill as many as they can before they get allahuakbar'd

I would real like to know whats under that box

quora.com/What-is-inside-the-Kaaba

I wonder if theres even one person there who says "You know what, this is fucking stupid what the hell am I doing here?"

That's an amazing fingerbox, we need more Muslims if they can craft like that

i just ordered these... op it works fine1

hope*

We wait till jack comes out of the black box.

Lol

Art thats it, feels disapointing.
thougth it was a cool metioride

this

ye well atleast they have the disapline to get in that cooardinated position around a black box. What the fuck kind of feat has everyone else done yet

we have to bring hitler back

go back to Sup Forums, cunt

The main man

You know, technically if you think about it Europe is pretty much fucked. Muslim multiply x10 times more than normal human beings, add the pretty good living conditions in Europe and well they can prosper pretty hard. and when that happens, well.. bye bye rest of the world.
Was seriously wondering how you eurofaggs feel about all this muslimfest going on there. anyone wanna share their honest opinion with me?

I live in the Netherlands and the European landscape will either change forever or sandniggers will in later generations adapt to our values.
the latter has a small chance of happening