Serious question to you Eurohomos out there

Serious question to you Eurohomos out there.

How can you sincerely support your national team when the majority (or at least a good portion) of the players in your team don't share any form of ethnic or cultural heritage as you?

I'm mainly talking about Belgium, France, and to some extent The Netherlands.

THIS

i was watching the game yesterday and the belgian team is just fucked up. who are all those people, black, strange fuckin surnames, its just very very embarassing. truly.

>another Sup Forums thread
tedious af tbph

>>>/stormfront/

tbf with belgium most of their team seemed to enjoy singing their anthem

you are stupid fucks.

in a decade or so, we ll have to wait for the imam to say prayers before the game starts

What's the problem with our team?

>How can you sincerely support your national team when the majority (or at least a good portion) of the players in your team don't share any form of ethnic or cultural heritage as you?
They don't?

back to Sup Forums with you luigi

not enough gays and chinks. also no transgenders

Germany, you get a free pass because surprisingly your team is pretty white despite your cucked immigration policy

you fucked up along time ago and you want for the rest of us to end up like you.

you re pathetic

Seriously, how the two teams reacted to their respective national anthems in yesterday's game tells you a lot

I can't and dont.

A question that you could have answered by yourself if you understood that "national" stands for nation, a concept that differs from ethnicity. Of course anyone can easily figure out why you're unable to understand this when your "national" flag actually displays the falg of another nation.

says the country with rampant unemployment, a failing economy, mass corruption, and a dead football league

let me know you re an autist before i respond to you, ok friend?

As much as Sup Forums shits on us, Sweden has only two players who aren't 1488% swedish. One is half black half swedish and the other is jugoslav. Feels ok.

> don't share any form of ethnic or cultural heritage

Honestly if our team was mostly full with arabs i agree, but the south american blacks have been part of the kingdom of the netherlands and are mostly not shit tier citizens.

We've always had a couple of colored people in our team: Gullit, Rijkaard, Seedorf, Davids etc

why us?
we've got some black lads in there but they're surinamese
they've lived in the netherlands their entire lives

haha

you dont have a football league.
the arabs and russians have it

don't be mad our league attracts outside interest and investment while your stadiums crumble, your attendances dwindle and your teams fall further into irrelevancy.

>Germany, you get a free pass because surprisingly your team is pretty white
Even if this wasn't the case I still wouldn't care. I have some Black,Brown,Yellow etc. friends who all had a similar upbringing.

>dead football league
sure, keep telling that to yourself. it's not like every rich club does his summer shopping in Italy.
btw, the EPL looks like the Serie A of 10-15 years ago. No english players and overvalued foreigners.

Lel what? The german team has never been this foreign as in this competition. At least 1/3 of the players aren't german.

what im saying is your league would be shit tier if russians and arabs didnt spend millions.

just look at your pathetic national team. for the last, i dont know, 50 years?

Let's have a preview of the 23-man French squad.

Hugo Lloris - white french (spanish father)
Steve Mandanda - nigger
Benoit Costil - white french
Christophe Jallet - white french
Patrice Evra - nigger
Adil Rami - north african
Eliaquim Mangala - nigger
Lucas Digne - white french
Bacary Sagna - nigger
Laurent Koscielny - polish white
Samuel Umtiti - nigger
N'Golo Kante - nigger
Yohan Cabaye - quarter vietnamese, but french
Dimitri Payet - islander
Morgan Schneiderlin - germanic surname
Blaise Matuidi - nigger
Paul Pogba - nigger
Moussa Sissoko - nigger
Kingsley Coman - nigger
Antoine Griezmann - germanic surname
Olivier Giroud - white french
Andre Pierre Gignac-gypsy,but whatever,french
Anthony Martial - islander nigger

you have six ethnic french players.
two of whom are goalkeepers.
six.

>his country is so weak that it would fall apart if people with different skin colour lived in

you can't make this shit up

t. Mahmoud

lel they looked like they didnt really care, have you seen the Italian players singing?

considering we have more different CL winners than anyone and dominated the competition up until the scousers got us kicked out of europe, that's not really correct is it?

t. Rajesh

Your country is literally falling apart because of that

South American blacks are the worst citizens you mong. They have some of the highest incarceration rates and they are loud, annoying and rude.

t. lived near them all my life

yours is falling apart you dumb fuck.

banlieus, charliehebdo, bataclan, paris last night

good god how stupid are you

Would make more sense to have league compete than this shit. Bundesliga vs Premier league etc. If you have one or two mercenaries it is ok but fucking this?

Not euro but I can obviously relate. My country has no ethnic heritage the majority of the population shares. My girlfriend is Chinese, my neighbors are Polynesian, and my best friend is Filipino.

It's always always the awful, godforsaken shitholes like Shitaly who make posts like this. kek

make a tier list

and you sold out all major clubs to get back in the game

Pajeet, my son, don't be salty

don't be rude to italy, love that country

>The Netherlands
fuck off we're THE most BASED country on this boring as fuck planet

My country is basically the rapechild of any people or tribe that has lived in Europe the middle east and north Africa during the last 2000 years.

When is the Netherlands game?

This, proud of mah bbb bois

literally autism
fucking britbongs

fucking kek, your so light country can't be relevant. a cucked nation like France r8kt you military, economicaly, culturaly. Every Italians i met in my life are all big mouth with little cocks who couldn't fight well.

You're making a too big issue out of this. I don't care what colour you are, as long as you want to battle in our colours I support you

>the city of Britain

Yes, yes. Where do you keep the world cups you've won?

South American blacks and Moroccans are the worst by far. But I'd rather live next to a Moroccan family than a black family because blacks are loud like apes.

After that comes the usual suspects. Turks are usually okay in my book. Indians too. Chinese and Indonesians are good.

What's the connection with ethnicity ? I can see some with a lack of cultural integration and religious tensions, but certainly not with ethnicity.

6 september ragazzo

t. cuck

>he saw the cock of every italian he met
classic franace

I don't think so. Wasn't Boateng playing for another team 2 world cups ago? Or was it his brother?

right after Italy stops being an africa-tier shithole

Algerians are way worst

top bants there

>52% OF RAPES IN ROME COMMITTED BY IMMIGRANTS, 59% IN MILAN, 40% IN ITALY

hmmm

yeah here comes the history lesson

typical, when the present is absolute shit, look to the glories of the past

fuck off croissant

alsace (schneiderlin and griezmann) can be considered ethnically french despite germanic surnames imo, otherwise youre going down a slippery slope

>My country is basically the rapechild of any people or tribe that has lived in Europe the middle east and north Africa
>that has lived in Europe the middle east and north Africa
>the middle east and north Africa

Holy shit, didn't think this level of brainwashing was actually real

stepbrother

The french have been brainwashd since the revolution that they don't exist. Now even french nationalists believe it.

Aren't most of our team wogs?

>let me tell you about my country

????

Are you trying to prove my point?

yes, and we're quite aware of that. it's the reason why everyone fucking hates slavs, sandniggers and niggers.
on the other hand, Britain seems to love to import these subhumans.

>they never undress someone to humiate him
Why are you so soft bitches?

that manchester city faggot is Algerian, you might be on to something

get the fuck out

you never planned for the people you USED AS FUCKING SLAVES to join your nation.

fucking pathetic

is that's why we've taken barely any rapefugees and are leaving the EU?

I'm Dutch, and Im pretty fucking sure you are Antillian or Surinamese or some other fucking trash because I've seen you shilling multiple times now.

Fuck off. All blacks are cancer. In all of my years at university I've seen ONE black, and he was Nigerian, not the trash you are. Fuck off back to your shitty islands, no one like you Zwarte Piet

I love going to your country and fucking your women but God I'm glad I don't have to deal with faggots like you daily. You're country is good for tourism and whores. You're country is a tacky mall to spend a few weeks in.

Not if big Dave has anything to say about that

I may sound like a faggot here but the reason I don't mind if they are not white British is because they've spent their lives here and expierenced life in ENgland just like everyone else. If they were fresh off the boat and gained citizen ship I wouldn't be OK but if they are proud to play for the country I have no qualms. I'm a firm believer experiences shape who you are.

he'll be ousted as PM soon enough

Sorry undressing males is only a proud french tradition, dont wanna get accused of culture appropiation. If we really want to umiliate someone we beat him in a world cup final, getting his star player expelled in the process

As you seem to be fond of ethnic related issues, you should know that DNA test show a clear and significant amount of middle-eastern blood in the indigenous population of southern France. This applies to Italy too by the way.

m8 how can you not get it? Aussies are the biggest bandwagoners and will support any Aussie athletes in major competitions
e.g. Abos: Cathy Freeman, Tim Cahill, Anthony Mundine
wogs: Kyrgios, Tomic, Socceroos
asian: Dami Im

t. Sadiq "al rotherham" Khan

u wot m8, where have you seen 'me' shilling about blacks

I'm white pham, i'm making a connection between that city faggot and the french dude's post. Are you him? did i trigger you?

'ring ring'

here comes the fucking scientist

Kek lad

People like Benzema have said he identifies as Algerian but just plays for France for reasons

how many rapefugees is that now, turkmany? 1.5 million? 2 million?

>Cahill
>Abo

Anyone here been to Rome? Worst city in Europe. Literally filled with blacks and indians who want to sell you stuff. Incompetent Italians killed the city of the Romans (who they are not related to btw)

too bad i'm not french. If Benzema likes Algeria so much he should play for Algeria

>a concept that differs from ethnicity.
>France so cucked that they believe their own made up stories
Now you will tell me that we are all humans and our nation is the earth. Fucking poetry cuck.

>Science is a lie. I-I-I'm white.

lmao

buffon is an arab

that's because syrians are lazy and great britain is too far away.

if great britain was half closer to syria your country would have been 1/5 syrian by now.

Sure nigger, you are not black, you only like to make the exact same shilling post everytime someone mentions blacks in the netherlands. Fucking ape.