Salvia General

Salvia General.

What have ya'll seen?

Other urls found in this thread:

newyorker.com/tech/elements/a-trip-that-doesnt-end
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i went "there". and "they", didn't want me to be.... "there".

Bump

Curious here as well, but most likely will never try. Not after taking two tabs of acid for my first trip, half of me thinks the experience mentally damaged me and the other half thanks the experience.

I was in the middle of a gameshow/talkshow and everyone was waiting for me to do something, and the host said "its not funny anymore"
It felt like I was being moved further and further away from where I wanted to be. Not very pleasant. And I couldnt do anything about it.
Then I realized it was just in the "trip" and I started to laugh. After my friend asked if we were gonna do another hit.. yeah sure and I was back in the same "show" again but this time I physicaly moved to my kitchen sink and another friend "who was sober" tried to lead me so I didnt fall..

I took a massive hit in my room and I was laying in bed then it hit me like a brick wall and I was full out tripping. I thought cops where about to bust in so I pretended to sleep and ended up going into a seizure. When the seizure was over I got out of bed but when I tried to stand up I fell on the ground. Ended up getting back in bed and smoking another bowl and I saw multiple reflections of me standing inside myself

but most ppl here smoke it I asume, youre really supposed to eat the fresh leaves and chew alot to get the "good" experience then its more soft and easier to "understand" or "control"

i smoked some 60x in the middle of a drug thread last week, after having not used it for a few months, and i forgot how torturous the body high is.

it feels like shards of crystals are bursting through every cell

What's scary about salvia is the fact that you can forget you're tripping. Like when I had a bad mushroom trip I knew I was on mushrooms. I thought the feds were after me but I knew I was on drugs. Multiple times on salvia I lost track of reality completely. I was an energy being trapped in a crystal prison. Or once I knew I was on drugs but I thought that it was gonna be like that forever and was trying to figure out how I was going to adapt to living like this.

We didnt smoke it right and me and my old buds were high from our eyes up. Like really dizzy, and my other friend puked a turd. 4/10

Tried it yesterday actually, it's REALLY not worth your time in my opinion. Made me nauseous and gave me a bad headache. Just smoke weed.

freefalling down a blue and yellow tunnel. Apparently I was laughing my tits off the whole time.

Another I took a rip on my mate's mums leopard print sofa (tacky as fuck). Fell back on the sofa and the pattern surround me and I got absorbed in the sofa. Pissing myself laughing the whole time.

I had an acid trip all too similar to your last sentence. Shit's awful thinking you made yourself permanently retarded and it just loops over and over again

It can happen
newyorker.com/tech/elements/a-trip-that-doesnt-end

I had an episode of that on weed in a grocery store.

People were confused when I kept repeating "im on drugs" trying to break myself out of it.

I think it's anxiety that causes mind loops.

acid is easier to cause it

But when you're socially anxious like me, high as fuck, in a grocery store - it'll cause the same thing

Man that's terrifying. I was only left anxiety that lasted a few months. Thank fuck it wasn't permanent, sucks to be him.

>comparing salvia to weed

I only tried to smoke the leaves btw. A few hits from the bong and I felt like some force was dragging me to one side. I'm actually never going to use this anymore after hearing all the horror stories. Strange that this drug is legal in so many countries. You can't even buy cigarettes here as a 17 year old, but a 10 year old should be able to buy it according to the law (I hope no smartshop does this though).

When i first did it and i only have done it once about 10 seconds after taking the hit my vision flipped and i saw that the sky was the ground and the ground was the sky. So when i moved my vision down to look at my feet all i saw was the sky and when i looked up i saw my feet. It was the sketchiest fuckin shit iv experienced doimg drugs 100%. My buddy who did it with me was just on the ground tongue out and flopoing around making incomprehensible noises

Did 40x and held it for like 20 seconds

Yeah but it is rare. Im worried some psychonaut is going to take too much 251-nbome and be in a perpetual state of hell.

I'm sure he was referring to my post about acid

this thread reminds me of one of my first time smoking weed with my buddies.

>be us
>3 guys
>newfags af, passing a small, clean joint
>friend who has asthma says he doesn't feel well after about 10 mins into the high
>fugfugfughegonnadie.png
>we keep asking him the same fucking question every 5 minutes
>me: "hey user, are you alright?"
>friend: "user sup?"
>the same exact text all over
>this goes for about 30 minutes
>we decide to go outside to breathe some fresh air
>hear a police car passing by
>we make small talk
>go up again
then the EXACT same thing repeats another time.. and another.
basically we did the same scenario 3 times as if it was some kind of a play.
after we returned on the third and last time I was sure I permanently fucked myself over because I couldn't comprehend that we did the exact same thing 3 times in a row and I thought I was going crazy

thankfully I fell asleep and woke up sober and laughed it off with the matea

Nope. He was referring to you, the not-experienced salvia user (you never tried, I mean). He was in fact giving you his salvia experience, as you were curious.

So you've experience time loops on weed as well?

Only problem, I was in a grocery store. I knew I had to get a change of environment (ex: leave the grocery store and get fresh air)

but then i fell into the void.

rip me

like always, just wake up the next morning and move on in life.

I've done it probably 20 times, i've done everything from turning into a car wash, to having my college diploma handed to me at the top of a ladder in outer space by a woman in the shape of a woman's bathroom symbol. It's fucking crazy shit and I love it. Wish it was easier to come by cause once it got taken off shelves in MN I stocked up and shared it with some people unfortunately.

I was in a garage around Christmas time, super fuckin cold out. I took a huge rip, held it, and as soon as I exhaled I felt myself leave the garage almost like an out of body experience but the next the I remember I was falling down a silo of some sort (blue-ish white walls) I looked up only to see a puzzle being pieced together above me and there was one piece missing once all the others fell into place. I knew immediately that I was that missing piece and just as I figured that out I fell back into the garage and the first words out of my mouth were "I'm the missing piece".
10/10 would try again.

carpet zipped open to form the mouth of the universe

proceeded to mock me and scoff at me for 10 minutes while I crief

I became a grocery store and my eyes were the bottles in the soda aisle. The outside of me was the inside of the store and I was telling my friends that I was watching them through my soda bottle eyes over and over again. Realty kind of just painfully warped me into that existance with a giant ripple and went out the same way. I also immediately fell over once it kicked in. 20x extract over leaves. I don't think I did it again since.