I want this chastity cage model sooooooooooooo bad don't i have no idea where do buy one...

I want this chastity cage model sooooooooooooo bad don't i have no idea where do buy one. can anyone help me ID it and possibly where to buy one?

it looks so much more comfy than my holytrainer

i love how it doesnt completely force your penis downward and lets you have "a little" pleasure and i like that it's a barred design allowed your penis to breathe and dry easily after a shower.

I love how Sup Forums is becoming the new "go to" forum for chastity cage talk.

Why do you want this shit you disgusting cuck faggot

bump, anyone, please help out a fellow locked up male : )

Where can I buy one that isn't a cheap $30 knock off?

it makes both me and my gf horny as fuck, she loves having control of my penis and wearing my cage key on her anket(she's a programmer at a cali programing firm so she wears flip flops to work and usually walks around the office barefoot so she gets a lot of questions about the key. and she tells them alll "it's the key to my bf's heart" and it makes me horny as fuck because i cant fap, i cant get erect, i cant touch myself, the only way my penis gets relief is if she unlocks me and lets me inside her warm wet tight lovely pussy

Why dont you just cut your little baby dick off?

Kill yourself you fucking faggot.

Does she cuck you? I am going to bet she does

i only have my one and it was like 200$ ish fo the whole package, the cage, the extra rigs, the inserting lock which displaces the padlock which is awesome, the punishment spikes for escape attempts and 10$ dollars to make it pink because she likes how it esmasculates me and reminds me that my penis is now her penis

Why havn't you killed yourself yet faggot

Cringe

you don't have a gf

you're a kike

i feel bad that i even suspected her of it, but after a girls night out, her panties only smelled like her pussy, no cum dripping either, and her sex drive hasnt changed at all

Do you want her to cuck you?

>women being involved with chastity cages, at all

degenerate cuck

>being caged by a man

Fucking hot.

Does anyone have any experience with the cheap $30 knockoffs you can order on Amazon?

I really don't want to spend $150 to try it out.

Sure he "gets off" thinking about it

you need to look ip this fetish, soooooooooooooooooo many girls are into it now. they love having this kind of control over their bf/hubby. she gets oral from me every night now when i used to only give her pussy oral maybe once a week if that.

i can't wait to marry this girl, and walk down the aisile with my chastity cage on saying out vows and getting unlocked for sex on our honeymoon. it will be something out of a dream

no, i fear cucking while fun a couple of times could be destalibilzing. we have a couple were friends with for about the past 10 years, colleges friend and all. we'd swing with them. that's about as far into cuck as i'd go.

what's the opinion on swinging?

What? No they are both disgusting you fucking faggot

The fuck?

that's a cb-2000.

It's a peice of shit. I don't even think they make them anymore.

You can get stainless steel devices set up like this for pretty cheap off DHgate or go get a custom device like a mature metal jailbird. I have one of those and love it.

My tube jacket 02 has ousted it though. Not having a ring around your balls is the way to go if you have a PA

I have control over my husband too user. I smile at other guys when I'm out, but I don't need to cheat, I have my husbands key,. that makes me feel like a million dollars as it is.

I've experienced both. All the parts on the genuine models fit together really snugly. Even the lock is the right thickness that it doesn't clack around as much.
I'm wearing a cheaper one because my bf made me downsize and other than the build quality not being as good it doesn't feel any different to wear.

>many girls are into it now

whatever you say schlomo

Noo. I dont think its really as common as you think it is. Most women I have ever been with are definitely into being dominated and like a masculine man. Which is the opposite that you described

How pathetic is this? I mean, I dont mind a woman on top from time to time, but letting her control you? Fuck that. This is what's wrong with America. First, men were chastised for rape, then we had to get consent, now we give up any reproductive rights we used to have

this

Her name is Trisha Crawford.
She lives in Rockwood, Tennessee

fb/profile.php?id=100005649226598&fref=ts

ty for the info, i just really think it would be my hygenic than my holytrainer even though my holytrainer is max comfy. though i wish it was clear instead of pink when i go to our rec center pool for my 1 hour swim and shower before work. i get some grins and giggle from my friends that im so owned by my gf. my lie that it was a circumcision recovery device didnt last long until i had to tell them what was locked on my penis.

thanks femanon, i know my girls feels the same way. do you wear your key on a keylace or in my girls case her anklet since im in love with her barefeet to tease him ?

just google it

i still tie my gf up and strap her into bed ties and fuck her hard and raw as payback for all the teasing she does to me while she has my penis locked

Kek user you are right. Although I wouldn't worry about this shit too much. The men and women into this sort of shit are actually pretty rare, despite what you see on this site. Most women are definitely still into masculine men. Most women still want the man to be in control

What's worse is I'm sure this autism started as a finger box kind of thing to troll newfags but now it's a method of cuck fags feeling like they don't have autism amongst other gaylords. How unfortunate