UEFA EURO 2016 FANTASY

Who transfer tomorrow?

Someone from Italy maybe, throw me those tips.

Other urls found in this thread:

eurofantasy.uefa.com/en/fantasy16/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Fell for the Pogba, Forsberg and Kane memes
>Didn't get BASED Payet

Sorry for your loss, senpai.

Thanks lad.

>tfw defenders bring you more points so you have to switch from 3-4-3 to 5-3-2

I'm quite happy with my team. Ronaldo with hat trick , Pepe and Alaba hopefully bring me nuff points to top the Sup Forums league.

Forgot pic...

Different teams?

I was on my phone so I posted wrong picture. First one was my team before EC started. Then I switched some things up.

Alaba or Rui Patricio for captain?

Seems pretty likely that Portugal won't concede

How can you be 4 days into this and still not have captained a player that scored 6 or more?

Wew lad. Just captain Pepe and enjoy your double negative points after the inevitable red.

if I don't succeed today then i'm going to give up

Portugal clean sheet and Alaba goal or assist and I'll be happy.

I'm a retard for picking sigurdson right?

no you're a tard for picking lovrensics

Who is "Klinsmann" in the Sup Forums league? I want to see your squad lad

Click on "View Leaderboard" and you can see all the teams.

Oh, noice.

Hm, it's not that different to mine, just captained Payet instead of Giroud and got lucky with Schar.

I'm fairly happy after the first matchday, though am a bit concerned about Kane and Muller. Do you think Muller will continue to be played on the right wing?

Praying for a Portugal clean sheet

Is Gurreiro playing 100%?

It's a bit of a gamble from me, most sites are predicting him to be in the starting line up. Worst case scenario I lose the 2pts I gain from having Hamsik or Muller there, not a big deal.

If a player get's minus points in a match, will it count those minus points towards your overall points, or will it count as zero points?

pls respond

Minus obviously

what i tought, won't risk it with an icelandic defender then

FFS DRAGOVIC

>when you fell for the Dragovic and Austria meme

Glad i didn't fall for the alaba meme

Damn I fell for the alaba and dragovic meme

Guerreiro is starting!

Just lost three possible clean sheet bonuses from that goal, thanks Vieirinha

well shit

second in the league bitches

had a mare today with junuzovic going off injured but unless any of you lads had any hungarian defenders and/or whathisname up front I shouldn't have slipped too many places.

>had dragovic but swapped him right before the deadline

wew

I was wondering, can you actually get minus points?

Why cant i sub now?

Really fucked up my subs on R1 though, annoyed at myself

When can we transfer for MD2?

Yes

what game is that?

eurofantasy.uefa.com/en/fantasy16/
league code: 32515QMH

Giaccherini plays as a winger, but he's listed as a defender
although i can't see him scoring again, he'll probably pick up more clean sheets and might squeeze in an assist or two
i guess he's not the bargain he was at the start anymore though

How was his season at bologna? I picked him because I couldn't resist picking someone listed as a defender who was playing in midfield. I only really had hopes for a clean sheet but he bossed the game in the first half!

Done lad
Had to get rid of >Dragovic

Is there a way to pick a new cap without subbing them out and back in?

lucked out when already had him when i saw him as a defender even got 15 quid for betting on him to score jus cause i love the lil feller

Click on their names in the "My team" tab and select "Make captain"

Thanks senpai feel dumb now, is it just me or was last euro fantasy better with players changing prices and updating player scores?

Prices will change after the group stage

Tell me about the wildcard. When is a right time to use it?

I could think that now, because now we know for sure who is a starter with the NT and who doesn't, and in the next rounds you have more free transfers.

Even with that I'm not 100% sure to use it now because I'll only make 2 transfers. Is there a round where I will miss that wildcard?

I just got rid of Dragovic and replaced him with Bonucci

Idk when to use the wildcard, I wanted to transfer out some players, calhanoglu, sahin, maybe berisha because i already have lloris
guess i'll use wildcard for next matchday

It's usually best used before the final matchday of the group stage, where most "good" teams have already qualified and may rotate players.

buffon, gicaccherini

>Höwedes and Djorou 6 points

KEK

might wildcard now lads, didn't do too badly but there are a couple of memes i just want gone

Payet is already on 50% of the teams lel.

Matchday 1 review

Things I got wrong
>fucked up the midfield (Martial and Kovacic didn't start)
>fell for the Portugal will steamroll Iceland meme (Jao Moutinho, Quaresma)

Things I got right
>goals/assists with (Bale, Ozil and Payet)
>Spanish defence (Juanfran, and De Gea x2)
>and BASED VASILI BEREZUTSKI

For Matchday 2 I don't know whether to be content with just the free transfer, or take a 4 point hit for a extra one...

TO CAPTAIN PAYET OR THE GREEZER?

WHAT DO?

griezmann is getting dropped mate

For Martial???

probably, yeah

Who should I replace Kane with?

I don't trust him to start and if he does he might do fuck all again

I already have Giroud and Pelle up top with 9m in the bank

Most likely. He needs to recover from his season. They won't get a better occasion, with a game against Albania and Lorik Cana out.

If he's dropped, I'd expect Coman to start tBh.

coman was wank when he came on, and martial has played more games for france

Used wildcard, this is what I've come up with. Should I replace pique/rakitic with Lichsteiner/Alaba?

Fuck this game's auto subs. It should change your formation.

>tfw insigne didn't play but had points on the bench

Vardy

>Wasting money on strikers
>Not having a robust midfield and stable defense

This Euro has been pretty bad for most strikers.

A minute of silence please don't laugh.

w-what were you thinking

Fucking hell

This for this

Don't ask... how do I use my wildcard?

make loads of transfers and it will give you the option

How do you think Romania will do against Switzerland? Surely Lichsteiner's a risk considering the Swiss didn't look great against Albania and you guys looked decent against France?

Holy shit, I don't recommend using it this early but fuck yes. Use it.

ok so it does change your formation, despite saying it would only change like for like in the rules.

robbed of 3 extra points by pepe coming in instead of chielini because I didn't change the sub order.

>Stones

you can do manual subs if you care that much, it's a better way to play anyway

fuckin hazard

how do i get rid of players/transfer ?

It was just 4.5 and I needed to waste it on a player.

>all these belgian 0s and 1s
kek

you can't change the formation with manual subs it seems, but the automatic ones do it for you.

tried to sub insigne off manually but I had no strikers on the bench so it wouldn't let me. auto subbed him for a defender. rules are confusing.

You can manually sub everything as long as you stick to the required numbers (ie: at least 3 defenders, etc) and as long as the person you're trying to sub in hasn't played yet.

>Kane and Pogba

Not based Kante and Payet

Samedov -> De Rossi

>transfers deduct points
WHAT THE FUCK

anyway rate

>No one has taken Candreva

he had a great impact on Bologna when he returned to being able to play the full 90 minutes, then faded a little, like the whole team did, after reaching safety
solid 7/10 season all in all, there's a reason only clueless casuals complained about him being in the NT

>sczcz reported injuried
is it true?
i planned on selling Fabiansky to keep him (albeit benched), but now i don't know if maybe i should do the opposite
yeah i picked both Polish keeper, yes i'm retarded

szcz won't play against germany

Tbh, if you picked both Polish keepers, chances are the rest of your team is also retarded as fuck, better wildcard that shit anyway.

off he goes then
maybe next turn i'll sell Fabiansky too
what was i thinking really, this is not italian style fantasy

I honestly think he's good, shoudn't sell him because it's no major injury.

is this a yay or nay?
playing the wildcard

You do realize that if Lewandowski scores, Mustafi and Howedes get shit points, right?

so should i sell Fabiansky and keep him on the bench?

rest of the team is decent, pic related
fell intentionally for some memes, but not too embarassing
the keeper situation is by far the most prominent problem

yes but you can sub them with bench players after the game is finished if they get rekt.

no, because England plays before Germany
you can't sub in someone who's already played

normally I would say keep them both but if you want to spend 5.0 on a keeper and you have a free transfer then swap fabianski with subasic

Sure, but you're basically guaranteed to have 2 players that get ~2 points by having 2 krauts and 2 polacks. It's better to decide which team is most likely to not get the result and drop the appropriate players for someone that you believe will perform better.

yes you can, as long as he hasn't been red carded. this one is different from the premier league fantasy game.