So about to have my first gay experience tomorrow. he's gonna come over and were gonna ease into it all...

So about to have my first gay experience tomorrow. he's gonna come over and were gonna ease into it all. Going to mostly do oral stuff. I wanna role play that he tricked me into trying stuff with him/ But can't think of anything good. what's something we could do that isn't too cheesy.

i like the whole, you don't know until you've tried it line. PS that's his tool.

Pretend to not be a massive faggot

first post best post

Been doing that.

No. No you havent. You think you have...you havent

good luck with aids.

thank you thank you

fucking faggots. literally.

If a man lieth with a man he shall be put to death by the sword.

Thank the Lord for common sense. Amen.

>what can we do for my first gay experience
practice doing each other's makeup, paint each others toenails, listen to Judy Garland records, go to Victoria's Secret together and buy sexy panties for each other, maybe hold hands for a little bit, etc.

ok gypsy fag. my imaginary friend says i should kill people who quote the bible.

what if we standith the whole time?

kek

that's gay man, no way.

youll be on your knees the whole time, he probably wont even blow you back

that'd be karma for me if he didn't.

just have him shove you to the ground and force his cock in your mouth. beg him not to fuck you, and then beg him not to cum inside you

yeah idk about the fuckin part though.

i'm talking about him coming over, and what he'd say to get me to try stuff.

Ye shall suffer the eternal fires of hell. The second moon will be your last unbeliever.

Then the sword will smiteth ye standing abominations of satan.

i can't help but picture a pirate saying all that "ye" business.

How'd you meet this guy and set it up? Been looking for some NSA while my wife is out of town, but CL is pretty sketchy.

a neighbors friend. kinda worked out on it's own. definitely scary going through with this.

haha yes.

Good luck!

thank you, any fantasy of yours for your first time?

he should just force you.

Not too into that, once it's begun maybe. but not initially.

hes gonna be like "hey user my dick itches. can u lick it for me?"

and then you will because thats what you want

Repent your filthy sins now or forever be condemned to an eternity of hot irons for your wickedness.

I wanna suck a guy off until he blows all over my face. But I'm more than a little wary of STDs in unprotected antonymous sex.

Bump

Yeah that's always a risk.

i really want the feeling of being wanted bad and being convinced. almost weak willed into it.

Probably just start off.with mutual JO and safe play

yeah even that.

I fucked a tranny in Thailand back on Thanksgiving day in '97. She was the most beautiful man I ever did see (looked like Tyra Banks). It was an experience, i guess.

Cool