Russian fans have started to be deported from Euro 2016 in response to repeated violence

>Russian fans have started to be deported from Euro 2016 in response to repeated violence

twitter.com/BigEdSkib/status/742104052662554626/

Confirmed for chickenshit faggots who were scared of the English fans who actually want to fight in Lille later this week

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36526723
youtube.com/watch?v=BKIQjOS_9C4
youtube.com/watch?v=O6HjaWWkPzY
youtube.com/watch?v=aG5rwrYPqXE
youtube.com/watch?v=JqitZ7TuZQ4
youtube.com/watch?v=DiBo4B5UuDM
youtube.com/watch?v=E7Om2tXDtVk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck's sake I've only gone and posted the wrong link, and now my OP has lot all its gravitas. Here is the correct link:

bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36526723

If there's a repeat of the violence they'll be kicked out of the euros

most of the english fans who want to actually fight have handed their passports in to their local police station before the tournament had even started

>BREAKING NEWS: Russia have been handed a suspended disqualification from Euro 2016 and a £119,000 fine for crowd trouble against England

Chat shit get banned.

Thread is moving so fast no one will notice if I say that I'm gay

>Russians deported
Top kek back to the gulag

Bloody hell, with current exchange rates that's most likely going to bankrupt the country.

What does this mean?

They are disqualified ?
wtf

>suspended disqualification
sounds like nothing will happen tbqh

Only if there's more trouble INSIDE stadiums

Safe to assume the same will happen to Englel if there's violence in the stadium during the Wales game

>any further incidents of crowd disturbance inside grounds at Russia’s matches during the European Championships will see the suspension lifted and the country thrown out of Euro 2016.

isn't suspended disqualification a double negative?

so that means nothing happens

fugggggggggggggg no more russian qts webms ?

fuck this shit.

>russian fans attack english outside stadium of next game

>sorry guys it wasn't inside a stadium, russia not disqualified :^)

Nice punishment you got there UEFA

A "suspended disqualification" means that the penalty is suspended unless an incident "of a similar nature" happens during this event.

-some faggot

can see russians dressing up in england shirts again and false-flagging

Suppose you murder the nigger who's fucking your wife.
The police say, "okay, if you do it again, it's jail for you"
This is the same

>Owen Jones posts on Sup Forums

They can't disqualify anyone in the middle of the championship, not without UEFA president's approval anyway.

So it's like an ump pointing at a bench during a ball game. "Knock that shit off or gtfo you've just been warned"

RUSSIA

England is pathetic. Can't wait for the usual english chimpout which now will get you kicked out as well.

BTFO

BY OUR BRAVE BOYS

Where do these dudes get the money to travel around to sing bad songs and punch dudes in the face? Do supporter clubs have like fundraising drives for face punching adventures or something? It's like those blac bloc dudes who travel to every fucking country to throw shit at cops.

Leicester confirmed as champions once again.

Sup Forums meetup

Same thing will happen to the english fans eventually.

Was talking to some anti-Putin Russkies in Sup Forums yesterday and had 5-6 of them all agreeing that it was plausible that Putin funded them - they can report it widely in their media, and it feels like a small victory for the Russian people, which is apparently part of his strategy. Not sure if that's conspiracy theory tier though.

Holy shit, britcuck victimizing in full force.

Based EU security handling this threat

And I doubt they will anyway. It'd badly fuck up the tournament format with the best placed thirds going through. If anything were to happen, it'd be a ban from a future competition.

2020 will be held in 13 cities all over Europe. Should we expect more chaos or less?

>Ahmed
>Khan

Dropped

>Putin is behind it

Forestecho are pretty fucking disgusting as fake newspapers go, they don't go for laughs but for genuine violent controversy

I was actually going to ask of the possibility of them being state sponsored (I know nothing about supporter shit) but didn't want to veer into Sup Forums territory. I know Ivan backs street cats in political clashes so it doesn't seem that much of a stretch.

this

are there webms of fights?

> He said Russian hooligans learned much of what they know from the English.

>In the 70s and 80s everyone would bow down before the English," Alexei says. "Now there are different hooligans. These are different times."

> But they do describe a new breed of Russian hooligan - younger, fitter and more sober than his English counterpart.

> "Now many people are boxers or into mixed martial arts, and Russian hooligans often follow a very healthy way of life, avoiding alcohol which used to be part of the subculture," explains journalist Andrei Malosolov, co-founder of Russia's Fans' Union.

RUSSIA S T R O N K

So I googled euro 2016 deaths and the first thing that came up was

"He was the first supporter to die during Euro 2016" from Irish Independent

Is it normal that fans die from these matches? It sounds like they expect more

>younger, fitter and more sober than his English counterpart
lmao

Engcucks fit bydlo stereotype a lot better than Russkies.

Dude was just drunk and fell off a balcony or something.

>Russian hooligans often follow a very healthy way of life, avoiding alcohol

English fans consider this cheating and why they are so butthurt.

Just repeating what they told me la, I can sort of see the logic behind it, but I admit it's a stretch.

Honestly I have no idea - I'm not aware of this sort of thing happening before, but it's a fact that many of the Russian brawlers were sober, armed and organised. They seemed to be trained in martial arts, and I wouldn't be surprised if many of them work in the Russian police and/or army. The response from Russian politicians to the violence has been pretty weak - from what I've seen, most deny anything serious happened, and some are even pretty smug about it and have told their lads to keep doing it. Now whether or not they received any sort of state sponsorship is another thing altogether, it might just be the case that they take hooliganism very seriously and want to be the most violent and most notorious.

Plenty of footage of the fights on YouTube, just type in 'Russian English hooligans Marseille' or something like that and you should be able to find them.

>I don't see anything terrible about fans fighting. Quite the opposite, the guys did well. Keep it up!"
Igor Lebedev, nationalist MP and executive member of Russian Football Union

Yeah I know that. The fact that they said it was the first to die was the weird part to me.

Most deaths from these tournaments are similar to his, usually just drunk people falling off shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=BKIQjOS_9C4

>jorts

>but it's a fact that many of the Russian brawlers were sober, armed and organised. They seemed to be trained in martial arts, and I wouldn't be surprised if many of them work in the Russian police and/or army.

This is the face of modern hooliganism, it is the same everywhere, but usually the fight happens far away from the arena. I think the russians saw a chance because of the shitty french security and they took it.

Russian cops don't fuck around

2018 should be fun

>cyka blyaat

>omg they're sober, organized and more physically fit than average subhuman chav like me and every other englel male i know
>must be sent by kgb or pootin himself

Why are britcucks so irredeemably retarded? Has to be millenia of selective inbreeding.

Sorry I still find it weird that people dying in a stadium is expected. Not going against what you are saying, I'm just not used to it.

proper war trophies lads

how are you getting reception at the breadline? share your bydlo secrets Igor

youtube.com/watch?v=O6HjaWWkPzY

Slav hooligans fighting on TV.

>Confirmed for chickenshit faggots who were scared of the English fans
Only an Englishman could say that

The UEFA are faggots and just want to appear strong or want people to talk about something else than their newest manipulation scandal, the Spanish doping or the Spanish GK raping some lass.

I don't understand all that hate for Russia 2bh
>European team
>22 Slavs and 1 German
>awesome fans

Don't you have mass shooting to attend?

Hard to avoid these things when you have millions of people getting drunk for a month.

Its comparable to spring break casualties here, you always hear of people dying from getting too drunk and doing something retarded.

jokes on you I'm not American, that's two strikes Igor, one more and you lose your krokodil rations

>He was never died for his sport.

:(

holy shit

Shooter doesn't care if you are American or just visiting

Seems like Russia is the only non cucked nation left in Europe.

another jokes on you, I'm in a cuck state where firearms are essentially outlawed

Move out of New England already

Because it's really hard to bring guns from one state to another

it actually is, breddy sure its a felony

Did they bought it in fan store, lol?Lol u r drunk, go searh 'muh kremlin hand' undrr the bed

>Russian brawlers were sober, armed and organised.
>They seemed to be trained in martial arts,
Its true. Out hooligans are not usual 'spectators'. Its a big guys from mma clubs

And no, theyre not from police or army.

Holy fuckimg shit, how could one ever think that one men can be POLICE(or omon or VV - the ones who fights the fans in russia) and hoolihan in the same time? Has daulymail completely washed your brains out?

youtube.com/watch?v=aG5rwrYPqXE

Breddy sure murder is too, doesn't stop murderers though

what a pathetic thread

I said possibility Ivan.

It is certainly within the realm of possibilities.

Now go rob a mobile phone shop you fucking homovan faggot.

it does with gun violence in New England , we don't have negros either I wonder how that correlates with gun violence ;-)

>VIOLENT ''''''REFUGEES''''''' WELCOME
>BIG STRONG RUSSIANS GO HOME

I apologize this was rather rude.

How is your week going Ivan?

>get the shit beat out of them
>get shipped off to concentration camps

life is hard on the eastern bloc

youtube.com/watch?v=JqitZ7TuZQ4

Why was the security posture so weak? Too busy planning for hajis instead or brawlers?

let's have a moment of silence for womyn and children who got beat up by big scary slavs

"Instead of brawlers"

That footage screams 90s

this is recent
youtube.com/watch?v=DiBo4B5UuDM

and recent non-sports related
youtube.com/watch?v=E7Om2tXDtVk

All the french are on strike

Thanks I was trying to find that fist vid actually. I had watched it a few weeks ago.

The sanctions are against Russian fans actions inside the stadium, after the match a Russian fan shot a flare gun into the England fans and they all charged together, into an area of normal casual supporters which included women and children

I'm just repeating what Russkies in Sup Forums told me lads. It makes sense too - how else will bydlo afford international travel?

It seems that the euro is played only by Russia and Britain , the other news is almost there.

>Dat filename
>Dat 14/88 wooden shield

>mfw

Russia v Slovakia tomorrow.
Will there be trouble?

No.

No

>Another city
>No English
No

>Will there be trouble?
no the vatniks are gonna pussy out and act like good boys