I have recently learned that i have 3 weeks to 3 months to live

I have recently learned that i have 3 weeks to 3 months to live

What do

listen

Kill yourself

Please explain in more detail OP and I will give valid advice / suggestions.

kill people and confess towards your last days
find out what human flesh tastes like
fuck traps

oh no! what is wrong?

>go to Walmart bathroom
>strip down completely naked
>put on horse mask
>lather yourself in Vaseline
>run around the store
>???
>profit

Quick! Use a Max Revive!

Agreed with this guy, drop the deets OP, what the hell is wrong with you?

>go on a life journey and make a name for yourself
>shoot Hilary clinton
>be a hero too the free world

Esophageal cancer

Esophageal cancer is primarily found in older patients and or caught early and effectively treated due to how much it hinders the patients ability to eat even at early stages. Care to explain how you got to such a end stage of said cancer without treatment? I'm interested in your story OP

aw man. I don't have the faintest clue what to do in the last days (if someone does, share, cuz we might all be faced with this one day.) Tell the people you love that you love them. Don't bother with the people you hate, because they just aren't worth the time. Maybe make a Living Trust so all the assets you want to pass on can have a smooth transition when the time comes. Maybe throw a party! Right? Watch movies with friends that make you laugh.

And hang out with us a few times. We won't forget.

Run around in a public place doing whatever the fuck you want as long as it won't get you arrested.

reading up on esophageal cancer. says it is often found late, and by that time, advanced.

I'd honestly spend my remaining time trying to understand myself, accepting the fact that I am going to pass away soon, and meditating. I already mediate on a regular basis and if I knew death was coming I feel like I would like to pass while I was exploring my inner self. It just seems calming to me.

>3 weeks and 3 months

Chekd

I'm actually only 17. I have eosinophilic esophagitis (EoE) so when my throat and whatever started getting weird i didnt really think anything of it. Kind of shitty that i didnt say anything to anyone now though.
Only 17 so dont really have any assets

Underage b&

Cmon man my birthdays next month and i might not even make it till then

Fuck off, this is a good exception

Become a mercenary

As OP said he / she put it off. I don't know where you are getting your facts from but any type of blockage of the esophagus is noticeable very early on. Granted, I'm just a nurse fag and see it develop in the elderly where I work and we are actively familiar with the symptoms due to how common it is in them.
I'm really sorry OP, this is the very reason why I get every bump, lump, or mole checked out asap. I wish you the best of luck in coming to terms with your illness.

god i hope ur fucking jokeing

Newfag

Are you saying you find OPs story a bit hard to swallow?

(too soon?)

Do that what you always where afraid of,and fight with someone

Just sell your most valuable possessions, pull some money together and go to a nice beachy area. Take many drugs and try to fuck local women. Die in peace

Gl man, wish you the best in such a dark time

Convert to Islam, you won't lose anything.

False Flag groups you dont like.
Slaughter people in the name of [group]
Do a fuckton of drugs, fuck a ton of whores.
Blatantly break the law.
Do whatever.
Kill a famous person. Try and kill Trump everyone will talk about you.

If i was to die right now i would die a virgin, so i should probably start small. I like your thinkin tho

Look up Asian massage parlors on back page. Bring ~$200

At least wait until im dead

get a high score

Smoke a lot of weed, watch some sunsets, be with the people you love. best of luck friend

Same fag

>underrated post

Learn when to use arrows newfag

greentext arrows are also used as a reference point newfag

If you have life insurance and have been diagnosed with a terminal illness you can take out a lump sum of the money to use on yourself. It's like 80% or something. Look into it and go have some fun huh?

I would say now is the best time to be selfish, but also a good time to be extremely nice to others.

My butt hurts real bad-like guyzez like you don't even know girl

newfag (You)

IV herion. youre gonna die might as well enjoy yourself

Lose virginity, enjoy life, realize end will come, masturbate in between for good measure, consider existence,

stop posting pointless lies on Sup Forums maybe