nejm.org/doi/pdf/10.1056/NEJM199310073291506
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S027795369710051X
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1485564/
youtube.com/watch?v=cqphQNBctCw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because I am happy owning 15 instead

An hero faggot.

Why do you have a safety on yours?

because I'm not a dangerous psychopath. nobody needs a gun.

>dat proprietary rail

HK done fucked up on that one

NY state doesn't believe in the constitution.

is that hi point or glock? can't tell.

Because I've literally never needed one and never will

Paid Hillary shill detected

postils are 2 OP, ive got a crossbow and a 2 handed greatsword for intruders

Are you that European from the other thread, or just a 12 year old girl? Do you really NEED that 8GB of RAM?

>nobody needs a gun.

Yeah, fuck equality! That single mother should learn to fistfight her way to survival when three nignogs break into her house! She doesn't need a gun, that would be unfair to those negro youth!

Tell your dad great choice for a pistol.

This

Because I own a rifle and a shotgun instead.
Pistols are for cops and niggers.

It's a HK USP in 9mm

Because owning a gun drastically increases the likelihood for a violent death. Don't get me wrong, I fully intend to die. Just not yet, and not violently if Ive the choice.

That being said, if there's an officially a Holy War vs Islam, I'm buying a rifle and packing for uzbeky beky stan stan.

Umm. Does that say BB on it?

niggers shouldn't exist either. seriously. a world free of guns and niggers would be a world free of crime.

Because im 6'1 , black wear glasses and carry myself well. People tend not to mess with you when you dress talk and act like le uncle tom

You're forgetting money, goods, and food.

fukk yea. tell'em Sup Forumsro. *shoulder push*

That's a HK USP - some have a safety but on some models it is just a decocker. Looks the same. Great pistol.

so does owning a sports car.

Get out, nigger.

you are way more likely to die from going to your doctor than by "owning a gun" which doesn't actually kill you IME.

how? if this is so true then all gun owners would be dead.

>being able to defend yourself increases the chances of dying

What the fuck are you even saying?

Just because nigger gang members own guns doesn't mean life will magically become more dangerous when you own a gun. I don't think you understand how statistics work.

i sold my gun so i could buy some weed and dark souls 3

the niggers that moved in across the street moved.

I don't plan on owning a sports car either.

Only government agencies and criminals should have guns. The polluce will portect us.

Because it's round 1 and i cant afford an R8

This thread again :,(

Because nobody has ever been stabbed or choked to death, right?

Good! We really need to do something about assault vehicles in this country. I don't understand why anyone else should have the freedom to do something I don't like! Think about how many kids can be killed with all that extra horsepower. Motorheads must just be compensating for something.

He never said it was his gun

because im not a pussy who can't defend themselves without a weapon

That's the thing that goes in the clip, right?

Drunk drivers aren't the problem, cars are the problem. How many children need to get run over before you ban cars you monster?

But user, I do.

However, I do not feel the need to proselytize about the tools I own. I don't go on Sup Forums to brag about the mower I use, either.

Why the fuck do all the gun noobs feel the need to make threads?

Involuntary commitment in a State Mental Facility from 13 to 25
Not "legally" allowed to possess a firearm or drive a car

Purely hypothetically or statistically? Both are true. Drastically increasing does not imply direct causality, bt I'd still like to avoid the risk.

That sounds made up, citation please.

>Owing a piece of metal that explodes metal into flesh
>Not dangerous
I'm saying there's a statistical correlation between gun ownership and gun death. Owning a gun does the opposite of make you safer, as far as the evidence tells us.

>Implying you can rustle these jimmies

yes

Faggot

nice little 9mm homo

wife would use it to kill me. duh.

I have three myself, but why the fuck would you have 15? I mean liking guns and having a fucking fetish are two different things.

>Owning a gun does the opposite of make you safer, as far as the evidence tells us.

source

Is that why police and military use guns? Because it makes them less safe?

It's not like weapons have the ability to protect against other weapons or anything like that.

It's 2016, we LITERALLY cannot continue to blame irresponsible users of inanimate objects for their actions. We just need 'ol Hil to get into office and make sure dangerous pieces of metal and plastic are totally illegal! Bans mean the things I don't like magically disappear.

I don't need one, and a good one is kind of expensive.

Prefer to spend that money on booze for my friends.

Because my country doesn't have a problem with people shooting up schools, or weapons in general.

Protection from niggers and police

>clip

>Owning a gun increases the risk of gun death
Yeah and the sky is fucking blue too, seriously what the fuck do you think your saying.
>owning a car drastically increases the chance of car related death.

It's literally the same fucking thing but proper training, education and mindset reduce both those risks to an extreme minimum you fucking knob.

>booze for my friends
Your friends can't afford their own booze and you're enough of a beta fag to buy it for them?

I didn't want to say the thing at the end about obamacare, cause we really need to figure out socialized medicine. But medical malpractice is my point here.

Don't know how to get one.
I'd get a small one.

it's tactical designation is actually clipazine.

>Hurr durr bullet clip magazine, look at that guy's picture

We all pitch in, good shit is expensive when you drink it every weekend.

Because i would probably not be able to get a week with it in my possession without killing myself.

I have a long rifle. Home defense with a .308

Yeah because that number isn't inflated like a motherfucker by our culture of suing everyone for everything...

I'm not anti-gun, just saying you have a gay meme.

I have this laptop and it's a piece of fucking trash

Communist.

nejm.org/doi/pdf/10.1056/NEJM199310073291506
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S027795369710051X
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1485564/

Three separate sources.
Police and Military are not supposed to be safe. They are agents of law, order, and execution, and they serve well.

I'm saying I don't want to own a gun. Everyone here seems pretty butt hurt about it.

That's not peer reviewed.

Actually this is more against the "safe act" and "assault weapons" bans, it only counts ar type rifles. Here is this with sources at bottom.

kek reminded me of a time I got pulled over.
>cop comes up to window and asks for license
>conversate about the traffic
>all of sudden open eyes wide and yell NIGGER
>he jumps and looks around
>we share lols
>got no ticket for speeding

see

Oh but I do.

I don't give a fuck if you want one or not I'm pissed that your to stupid to realise what a non fucking point that was. Owning a house drastically increases risk of death by fucking house fire. Do you see the stupid yet?

>suicide

Oh no, if we own guns we'll kill ourselves. Clearly this is the gun's fault and not the fault of the suicidal individual.

I got a .50 Black powder pistol

>be at home
>hear a noise at the door
>climb to bird's nest near bedroom
>watch over open field near front door
>see burglar scum
>fire

Or
>shoot fucking loud round indoors
>now we're both deaf
>maybe hit him, maybe not, doesn't matter
>because the fucking bullet goes through the wall and kills a neighbor

This is a gun debate, you can't blame a user for their intent. They are under the influence of an evil, inanimate object!

Lots of milsurp collectors have more than 15 due to how many variants of rifles there are out there.

Besides, if I'm going to kill myself, I want to be equipped to be successful at it.

#BanAssaultPools

What do you need such a big pool? Compensating for something? Fucking pool nut. Just get a kiddie pool, why on earth would you need anything more than that?

I could get one but I only need a tiny one to self defence do you guys know which one fits that?

Can't handle all these citations and analysis you're throwing at me :)

These numbers coming out of thin air?

Too stupid* House fires is a risk i'm willing to take. Violent death, less so.

I am diagnosed with major depressive disorder and bipolar disorder, so that is kinda a legitimate risk in my case.

Criminals can't commit crimes with guns if guns are illegal, that would be a crime!

Pistols just seem sad - fetish objects with no practical value unless you're a cop, and even cops feel they need more firepower these days. If you really need a gun, either a rifle or a shotgun are superior, depending on specific need. If you just need something to feel secure, get a blankie.

have fun trying to shoot me in close quarters

No, look at the fucking image there are sources in it and I fucking told you were there. Fight me you little bitch.

yes, its a masking for the year and month it was made

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary by the way. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

Actually, depending on the cartridge a rifle can be better for home defense.

The only real advantage that a pistol has over a rifle is how easily transported it is.

youtube.com/watch?v=cqphQNBctCw

Check out this video, it goes into the logistics of 5.56 vs 9mm for home defense.

That being said, you're right, .308 is trash for home defense.

This is exactly what a Hillary shill would say.

I read that meme. I would be prepared to accept drowning risk, but probably don't plan to own a pool. Also, the kid neglected to mention proportion of pool owners with drowning cases compared to proportion of gun owners with gun deaths.

>Fight me irl
Y u mad bro? U mad?

You'll shoot your eye out Son.

A Iegal

B OP is a faggot

because i live in california where there is no fun allowed

>we're... err they're not paid to do that, you're paranoid
>republicans are paying people to make you think that

felony record on an old drug charge

>I am diagnosed with major depressive disorder and bipolar disorder, so that is kinda a legitimate risk in my case.
Fair enough m8. That's a valid reason not to own a gun. Actually, with that diagnosis it's illegal for you to own a gun in the US.

But gimping the options of a mentally healthy individuals because of your (no offense) mental deficiency is nonsense.

nobody needs a whinny little bitch either

You must be a moron. Let me spell this out. Owning a pool increases chance of drowning, Drinking increases chance of alcohol related death, owning a lathe increases chance of injury violent injury from machinery. What do these all have in common with guns? The proper use, respect, training ect. Can all but erase the inherent risk of owning/using any of these.

By the way, house fire and automobile accidents are very violent deaths if I'm going to be pedantic you massive faggot.

I'm mad that you said there were no sources when there were; just exaggerating that anger.

Point stands that guns aren't any more dangerous than any other thing you encounter in daily life.

The Nugget is the ultimate for home defense: if the bullet misses, the fireball will burn and blind him. Then, the bayonet to finish him off.