Hey Sup Forums, I'm writing a resignation letter to present to my boss tomorrow...

Hey Sup Forums, I'm writing a resignation letter to present to my boss tomorrow, and I thought you guys might wanna help me.
Roll dubs with your ideas and we'll see what kind of letter we're coming up with.
Also noting that my own posts don't count, and that trips/quads/whatever will count as dubs for the letter.
So here it is:

May 16, 2016
Dear Boss,
It is with great [first dubs] that I hereby resign my position as [second dubs] due to [third dubs]. I hope you understand that I need [fourth dubs], and that all this company has ever offered was [fifth dubs].
Moreover, I have never [sixth dubs] and I will always [seventh dubs]. Keep in mind that my decision to resign has nothing to do with [eighth dubs], who I respect and admire.
Last but not least, I hope you and all my colleagues [ninth dubs].
Yours sincerely, user.

>tits always related

Happiness

Tits

Herpes

Relief

great tits

Audacity

Hard-on

cunty-ness

Boner

Sorrow

Faggotry

P.S. I took a shit in your lunch one day.

OP here. I'll randomly post tits while we make the letter.

Erection

Ass soreness

Repentance

pussiness

Testicular Cancer

Chlamydia

niggers

Drug induced sexual tension

Hardon

Anal disconfort

WHITE POWER

Diamond-dick

Bill Cosby

ey b0ss canahabe puussssi plz

curry niggers

, but not so great sadness

reroll

Diarrea

yeast

da boi

great

Opioid induced constipation

Rolling in a dubs disabled thread.

Reroll

Sadness

nignog

its da boi

Winrar

winrar

cheesy helmet

Prostatic stimulationedness

Winrar

kekk

Mexican stinky balls

Winrar 2

The Original Poster

KEK second dubs winrar

Winrar! So...

May 16, 2016
Dear Boss,
It is with a great hard-on that I hereby resign my position as [second dubs] due to [third dubs]. I hope you understand that I need [fourth dubs], and that all this company has ever offered was [fifth dubs].
Moreover, I have never [sixth dubs] and I will always [seventh dubs]. Keep in mind that my decision to resign has nothing to do with [eighth dubs], who I respect and admire.
Yours sincerely, user.

Please go on, Sup Forums!

Winrar 3

Dildo tester

autistick nigger fagot
roll

My balls stink

Intense rectal dysfunction

Winrar 5

Winner

Felching

Roll for second dubs: Gimp

guy fieri

Will OP record and post video of the handing in of said letter of resignation?

White boi dick

Dick right in my ass

wasted

Fucking loathe you all

Now he will

Rape small animals.

TRIPS CONFIRM OP RECORDING BOSSES REACTION

Personal cock sucker

Rerol

Trips has spoken, do as you are told

da boi OP

fucking hate you (bosses name)

Reroll

Reroll 2

A storm of dubs appeared.

May 16, 2016
Dear Boss,
It is with a great hard-on that I hereby resign my position as a cheesy helmet due to kekk. I hope you understand that I need an autistic nigger faggot, and that all this company has ever offered was my balls stink.
Yours sincerely, user.

yeet trips get

Nigger

Hitler's perfect society.

love you too bb

I'll like cock for parting gift

Sucked my own dick

Reroro

adolf slither

Reroll

Fine. But then I'll have to get my boss to lunch outside of the building. We're not allowed cameras inside.

had sex

One roll to rule them all...

1. niggerdom
2. nigger
3. niggers
4. negros
5. niggers
6. niggered
7. spray cum on our products
8. bitches
9. fuck each other until you spontaneously combust.

Result:

>Dear Boss,

> It is with great niggerdom that I hereby resign my position as nigger due to niggers. I hope you understand that I need negros, and all that his company has ever offered was niggers.

>Moreover, I have never niggered, and I will always spray cum on our products. Keep in mind that my decision to resign has nothing to do with bitches, who I respect and admire.

>Last but not least, I hope you and all my colleagues fuck each other until you spontaneously combust.

>Yours faithfully,

>user

Hitler

The FitnessGramâ„¢ Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal. [beep] A single lap should be completed each time you hear this sound. [ding] Remember to run in a straight line, and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark, get ready, start.

horrific testicular explosion

fucking gold

Suck a nigger.

Eaten actual shit

who is the gril

fucking checked

Final Winrar.