Did Daenerys have a body double for her nude scene after she kills all the Khals?

Did Daenerys have a body double for her nude scene after she kills all the Khals?

of course not, if she did, she'd have better tits

Nope, all natural kahleesi titties

thats what i was thinking, but i thought she said she wouldnt do nude scenes anymore.

bump

waiting for high res screen cap

saw somewhere that her new contract didnt require her to be nude for scenes anymore. maybe she did it so it didnt have to look fake?

That was obviously CGI. They didn't even try to hide it.

"In drama, if a nude scene forwards a story or is shot in a way that adds insight into characters, I'm perfectly fine with it," she wrote. "Sometimes explicit scenes are required and make sense for the characters/story, as they do in Westeros. [But] if it's gratuitous for gratuitous sake, then I will discuss with a director on how to make it more subtle. In either case, like a good Mother of Dragons, I'm always in control. #dracarys #bodiesmaybetemplesbutmindsarewhatmatter #MODforreal."

looks fine to me fam

thats what i thought too, but it could have just been the cgi of the building burning down behind her

Yeah, cgi behind her messes up stuff. But who gives a shit. We have seen her tits a million times by now. They aren't going anywhere

Her hair should burn tho

Im assuming some body double bs cause she said she wouldnt do nude things anymore

She said no more sex ecenes

nudity=/=Sex

between her face and sideboob/arm something just looks off
shit looks like glossy plastic

yeah, we need someone who can analyze the pixels to determine if its a shop.

yes she did. she already came out and said she'll no longer do nude scenes. uptight bitch.

what an inspiringly original comment

im merely saying something looks off
i mean the use of cgi to get that shot was a given

but there is a noticable difference in skin tone between her body and face

i was serious though. someone should compare this nude to the ones from the first season and see if they look different.

if anything id say its the same nudes used from the dragon hatching scene

also you can see the split in the middle of her neck