any female pedos on Sup Forums
>loli/shota thread

Other urls found in this thread:

lemmadot.ru/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

retard here

yes

well start posting lady

That's silly! Everyone knows females can't be pedophiles. Only evil males have the ability to rape children, and in fact most males do.

moar like this

>initiates curtsy

gtfo feminist

Already baited

bite the mra bait

is this a comic?

Love this. Women domming sissy boys.
This is what i came here to see.

you mean specifically staight shota and milf/oneechan
or yuri loli and milf/oneechan?

-or both?

what ever you got user

Story time, Sup Forumsros.

>be 4yr old me
>parents working all day
>drop-out teenager baby sitter
>she says, "user, let's play 'the little house game'"
>ok.JPEG
>go to my room, use sheets to cover around my bunk bed.
>gets me naked
>she gets naked
>sucking my wee-wee
>hard but I don't know why.
>"user, fuck me"
>what is that. PNG
>"put your wee wee in here"

I remember every single detail, from the taste of her pussy hairy, the smell, My tiny wee-wee not even tickling her deep vagina, My bed, her face, her name, those sweet teenager tits, everything!

As a wrong up I've looked for her with no luck. I wish i could find her some day and thank her for making my first time so awesome. I didn't understand a thing of what happened, yet, I knew I should keep it to myself, and so I did until today, 25 yrs later.

Pic not related, except that my sitter looked like her.

I'm going to post this with a warning.
I Posted it the other loli thread that 404'd.
This is in my opinion one of the best animated loli flashes to date.

erotic flash frontier #08 After Dark.swf

however, it is a serious challenge for one to "synchronize" with compared to most of the ones out there that allow you to use tab and the space bar or arrow keys.

I used to do this

not into shota/loli unless I can imagine myself as the loli being fucked by my father :/

do you mean it doesn't work with normal keyboard controls? how does it work then?

does anyone have mother daughter stuff?

reasonably hot
how do you get the intense penetration stretching pain? use huge dildos or what?

Gasp this ones hot to me cuz I actually got to fist a chick when I was little. She told me to do it. I'm pretty sure I fingered her cervix too. God those were fuckin intense times. Now my hands are too big :/

pic of pussy/dick

/ss/

It's all the mouse.
Simple click and drag to move a leg over, then a click and drag on the penis to make slide against the entrance until you can get it to go in. noe of the controls are automated or let you just hold down an arrow key. You have to move the mouse in such a way that it grinds effectively.

could you orgasm from that?

yep, I use a huge bottle (either a coke bottle or a big purple bottle of unopened lube.) Never torn myself but I've been close. Closest was with a daddy dom who tried to jam his huge fist into my barely stretched or lubed pussy. Sometimes when I mastrubate I smother my mouth or choke myself out too

Yea, a few actually, I am one of them

shit, why cant i find bitches like you to rp with thats fucking hot

Yes there are.
I am not one so I dont have tits to post. But I know some.

know some?

lol, my current Dom doesn't let me pm rp but I'll write out anything you wanna hear about in-thread

yep
yup
yes

pics?

stories?

post pics or just dump loli

Never really tried. Didn't know what it really was at the time, and I never got the idea to take my underwear off. I got yelled at if I got caught doing things like that later on, even if I thought I was alone. I eventually figured it out though, but by that time there were better things than horizontal bars. I wasn't doing it as exhibitionism.

how about just some of the fun you have.. do you/ your dom ever ask for cervix play?

I have a pic of this personwithout panties. I know I have it saved somewhere.
If it really is you post with timestamp..

they never said it was them you idiot

i have it somewhere too.. be neat to see her getting dicked

also op isn't her.. that picture gets posted all the time

I've been tempted to ask for cervix play, but I know there's a tangible danger of PID. I did get an IUD inserted to satisfy my curiosity about cervical torture, hurt so fucking bad (good)... I was so tempted to rip it out right there after it poked my Dom with the string. Had it removed a week later because of that and it fucked my hormones. Now I fantasize more about penetrating other women's cervixes

that is a hot pic however

I am not in the mood but one of them is my cousin
>both into anime
>shes younger than me
>one day she comes to visit me
>''user do you have new anime?''
>serve yourself
>she opens my laptop and search my stuff
>''hey user, what is mitsudomoe?. Is it any good''
>my fucking heart frezzes, its a loli anime for pedo fucks like me.
>fucking chill as fuck, tell her its good and she should take it a look
>few weeks happen
>she asks me what do I like about mitsudomoe
>I try to not to be objective in my answer
>she gives me new anime material. thats how we were doing it a long time already, I gave her some series, and I receive some in return.
>I approach to see what she gave me
>just one fucking anime in the entire pendrive
>Kodomo no mf Jikan.
>m inner fw

Fuckn cont.

apparently just a false hope that it was because it was taken at a different angle than any in the imageset I remember seeing.

continue fag

>better things
like what?

will you post it?

It's like you've never heard of Hizashi no Naka no Riaru before

post what you got user

I got this fetish because my dad had a covertly incestuous relationship with me. No touching, but he told me details of his sexual life I never should have known, made me rub his feet/back, and pitted me against his girlfriends and wife. Then when puberty hit he talked about my boobs. I realized with horror he was my first sexual crush and that from 11+ he probably thought about fucking me. I ran away at 12 but he's still there in my brain man. I fantasize about being fucked by him as a little girl or even tracking him down and raping him

>she stares at me
>''hey hey! have you seen it''
>no
>''let me know what you think''
>days pass
>I forgot to see the damn anime bc, ass the good lolicon that I am, I have already seen KnJ.
>we come back to my place after the gym
>at home she starts
>''so how was the anime?'' ''did you like it?''
>I havent seen it yet, just a couple of episodes
>''and?''
>I told her I find the anime cute and everything, without realizing, I talk more than I should
>'''mmmm?, that scene is from the OAD, I am pretty sure I haven't gave you any of the ovas yet''
>I fucking squeeze my anus so hard, I made a noise on the couch. I am scared af.
>god please send help
>she makes a step back
>her fw

Cont cont

super hot, yeah as long as you're both clean it shouldn't be a problem
cervix play just seems like a loli rp staple
so good

timestamped tatas, that will be cool.

so you fuck old men?

you better continue

continue faggot

rolin

nyet, unfortunately. I know that would make what I'm saying more credible but if my Dom caught me he might beat the shit out of me since real-time pics are considered cheating.

I did once, with the guy who fisted me unprepped. He was 30+ years my senior. I fucked a transvestite 20 years older. My bf/Dom now is 4yrs older

i dont think at 4 thats possible

user forgive me, I am a slow typer.

>I am petrified
>''Hey, you say so. Do you search the rest online?''
>chill as fuck
>what can I say, It was really good, but I havent finished it yet
>''what do you like most?''
>I tell her I like the story, and stuff like that, instead of the lolis itself (the story is good btw many feels)
>''user, I like how you always treat (niece name here) sometimes I feel jelous. You are really kind to her, I feel like you will be a good father some day.''
>Where does that shit comes from, I am dropping all my mom's swaggety a la yolognesa inside.
>I try to cover it with some shit, she realizes it.
>''hey say so, you are not a lolicon are you?''
>I am so fucking done
>tfw
Continue

sounds like you need a new dom

>Just Funny Chan

lemmadot.ru/

just skip to the part where you two fuck

yeah i guess. just have to get my old external storage from my closet.

>That shit eating grin

you love a little pain?
how will he every know?

this

is that a rare pepe calendar i see on the wall?

kek

gooby?

wow you must need a lot of attention to make up such a story?

you ever try making a facebook and posting 35 selfies a day of you cooking? faggots seem to love that shit.

faggot.

This one reminds me of Masha and her older sister... Good shit.