India?

>POO IN LOO

>DESIGNATED SHITTING STREETS

>SUPERPOWER BY 2030 etc

why do people here only talk about negative things about India? India has many problems but just like any country and they have great things too. Look at the humanity to care and love for hurt animals.

youtu.be/lcfUdNfb808
youtu.be/duQmWyvIHZw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1xHbYqjZAgU
youtu.be/kHnlImMZtcw
youtube.com/watch?v=mPne-q4ynts
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dashrath_Manjhi
youtu.be/dB-0FssSKmI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

WTF I LOVE India now!!

Hmmmm is this I daresay.... A shitpost?

wtf I love india now

Really ought to tell the janitor to flush some of these posts

wtf I dont hate india anymore

Wtf? I love India now!

The wounds look a bit too gruesome for me to actually click on those but assuming those are happy endings, good work India!

jeeze louise i really dig this chick

bump

Wtf, I love my country now.

Few things trigger me except seeing dogs in pain

>hearing a scared or hurt dog

I remember while in rural India (there were a ton of stray dogs there) I saw a dog (dead at this point) with a massive log of wood bound to its front legs so that it couldn't move and it starved to death

wonder how they bound its legs to the tree without getting bitten though. maybe i was wrong

More examples of caring from animals in India (same charity)

this is my favorite

youtu.be/1xHbYqjZAgU

The rescuer in this one is pretty qt too

youtu.be/kHnlImMZtcw

>>>/reddit/

Hello Pajeet.

All memes aside here's something cool I found from India.

This is the """mountain""" for reference.

I'm not pajeet though

t. mohammad rajesh

youtube.com/watch?v=mPne-q4ynts

India is a silly place.

It's based on a true story.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dashrath_Manjhi

the dog's brain is exposed wtf

youtu.be/dB-0FssSKmI

Is this a stealth gore thread?

I said no DESIGNATED though

youtu.be/1xHbYqjZAgU

bump

bumpity boo

>destroying a fucking mountain of nature for some selfish reason like nature owe him something

fucking pajeet I swear

Yeah, have seen something like that in my preteens. The stray dog in my neighborhood named Lalu got his ear severely injured with a little of his brain being exposed.

My dad had a DC/AC motor repair shop (We lived above the shop) so had all kinds of antibiotic meds due to frequent injuries.

He used to apply shit ton of antibiotics and anti germ meds on it until he was heeled.

It may seem very easy on vids but it takes a lot of patience and hard stomach to treat gruesomely injured street dogs as their injuries are pretty disgusting especially the head injuries which get infested with maggots easily.

whats even the point

Point in helping gruesomely injured animals? I think its a noble thing, animals are way better than humans in terms of loyalty.

A stray dog heeled and fed by you can come more handy to you and will be loyal to you way more than a refugee who won't even think twice before raping/looting you.

I agree with the Spaniard.

Help your countrymen before a fucking mutt.

Yeah, if you watch the videos all of the rescuers are very patient with the animals

The animals in return are super happy after they recover

You think we don't? Its in our religion to help and donate stuff to poor and needy people for good fortune, the reason why we have the richest beggars in the world since the money earned from begging isn't taxable or illegal. We have a corrupt country full of corrupt people mate.

Yup they do get very happy and playful after getting recovered. And its really amazing that some how when your try to treat their wound they can understand you are trying to help them. The reason why they don't flinch that much or try to bite even when the meds especially the alcohol based anti-germ liquids pains them a lot.