Well, after years of thinking I'd never lose my virginity it finally happened...

Well, after years of thinking I'd never lose my virginity it finally happened. How old were you Sup Forumsros when you lost your v card? I'm 18, and just found out the girl I'm (now) in a relationship with describes herself as kind of a sex addict.

GET OUT FUCKING NORMIE RETARD

Lol virgin

>self described sex addict
prepare for an unloyal girl, don't get attached

>sex addict
>female

In other words she's a whore

Ya, good luck with that buddy

15 I think

for real though dude, this aint gonna be long term

>describes herself as kind of a sex addict.
Don't expect too much, bro

you've got no proof and you're on Sup Forums the chances you've ever touched anything human in years is either dead or going to be tomorrow

20 while outside the country

'Sex addicts' just a loose term for a whore. Have fun with her till its gone and youre left with your hand.
Ops a fagoot for thinking shes not fucking her fill behind his back kek

im 24 and still a virgin

HAVING SEX WITH WHORES

Real sex is not the problem

Making her your main bitch? I mean that's just crazy I don't care how desperate you are

19, 5'8" haven't had a kiss in the last 4-5 years.

Consider suicide probably once ever day or so, apparently not went though with it yet. Might try this year.

I'm not even depressed anymore, I'm just bored and discontented. What's an easy way to kill myself?

I lost my virginity at the age of 21 (it was like 2 weeks ago), I wasn't really into the chick though and was wearing a condom so I couldn't stay hard

>years of thinking I'd never lose my virginity
>is 18
HAHAHAHAHAH so young

I laugh at all you f@ggots, been with the same girl for 9 years, sex whenever, however.

lick my bumhole

streaming it live

probably will. Sup Forums's given me good laughs over the time I've been here

21, lost it to a qt3.14 via Craigslist, still haven't had sex with someone I've met in real life although I've had a highschool gf that I didn't pump

if lack of female contact is your only justification for suicide at your age, god are you fucking naive.

you only get one life dude, don't waste it.

things can get better

literally every 18 y/o girl considers themselves sex addicts.

Man you're 19, you've got it good you can hit on underage bitches and nothing will happen to you other than getting rejected

Dude I'm telling you, TAKE ADVANTAGE OF YOUR AGE. Don't fear rejection. Women are weak and stupid and no I'm not being edgy. Go out there and get that sweet vag

Obviously not. Life's just boring and I don't get pleasure out of anything anymore. Finished highschool with good grades, finished college not long ago, dissatisfied with everything around me. It's somewhat hard to put into words I guess, but no it's not just women user.

When I was 14 I just dropped emotionally from life and dropped a lot of my friendships and ruined my relationship, which at 14 wasn't going to last long anyway but women aren't the cause

even more reason to waste it

/thread

This.

You're 19 but you've finished college? What?

15,and when I was 14 have my first bj but she don't wanted to fuck

She's a slut though so it's nothing to brag about

Not American, British. I finished my 2nd year at college last Friday and I can start uni in like a few months if I want.

Should've said that I'm not American

MODS MODS MODS

MODS MODS MODS

I was a KV until I was 19, am 21 now and justrecently lost my virginity althoughit sucked because of the situation.

I'm a 5'4, non muscular dude and many aspects of my life are shitty, however I manage to have fun and don't want to seriously kill myself. Just try to have a job (I'm miserable now because I'm a NEET and stressed because of student loan payments that I'm falling behind on even though they're only like 300 a month, but I'm working to fix that), and then you can do a lot of fun shit. Just getting drunk as fuck with your buddies (I only have like 2 real friends) can be a lot of fun. And you might get laid in the process.

So don't kill yourself, I beg of you. You're so young and you have a lot of life ahead of you in which many good times can be had.

Not likely she'll leave me, she has an issue of not leaving relationships. She was in an abusive relationship for 4 years before leaving.

You're such a pussy, I don't want you to kill yourself so you can at some point have that extremely painful realization of how much of a faggot you are.

You are retarded, I'm not 15 now, i WAS 15

Don't get too comfortable, man. Girls like that will cheat on you with your fucking friends.
Trust me, I know ._.

that's the thing I don't really take enjoyment out of things. A few people I've talked about it with have said I might have anhedonia, but that just sounds like another word

same, but I don't think I'll get to that point bud. Plus, I already know how faggy I am for being such a weight on everything

I was 19. She was virgin too. Threatened to end the relatiinship if we didn't fuck.

> coercedsex.exe

I don't relationship well

Hey man, I haven't kissed anyone since my ex dumped me for my friend a few years back. A girl (or lack thereof) isn't a reason to kill yourself. Do you have any other shit going on?

Too bad the UK nightlife scene is kind of gay and everything closes at 11. But even with that, you should still go to some bars with a close friend or 2 and get wasted, it can be a lot of fun, even if you don't get any girls that night.

I was 25 with a virgin who was 20. relationship still going great to this day.

16 and I have a 4 inch dick

This isn't /r9k/.

If the goal is to simply fuck some skanky brown whore, then ANYONE can find some skanky brown whore to fuck.
However, most Sup Forumstards have higher standards.

She is hours away from having her second child with two different guys. haha righteous.

It sounds like you're obsessed with your virginity

Either take action or get over it

Im sick of faggots like you that ignore advice and embrace your faggot faggotity

the scottish nightlife here isn't that bad, there's clubs that are open till like 3am. plus, I don't have any friends anymore because I'm a boring prick

other than mindlessly pushing through course work and sleeping 12-15 hours a day and playing video games because I have nothing else to do, nope.

Anyway, I'm going to go to bed because it's 4:30am and I don't have anything to do tomorrow.

Goodnight & I hope you enjoy your day/night

She's not skanky. She's actually a wonderful person. What she said was more along the lines of "I'll pretty much have sex with you whenever you want".

6in dick

Go for highschool Virgins, they barely have standards and just want to fuck older guys

Girl on left I assume

oh well try to find at least one friend to go clubbing with

Neither of them, those are just two random chicks that went to highschool with me.

Went through the same shit as you last year.

Look into getting a job as soon as possible mate, best thing I could recommend you do.

How about you find new hobbies. If you don't enjoy the things you are doing, whats the harm of doing something new?