/cp/ - Culture Pals: Helpfulbois Edition

/cp/ - Culture Pals: HELP NORWAY FIND A NAZI QT EDITION.
THAT IS OUR GOAL.

Come meet QTs from around the world, get your flirt on, learn '''''languages''''', partake in bants with the lads, put sharpies in Russian girls' poopers, cuck Ivan the bad husband, shit on your chest for good luck find new qts with intrinsic mental illnesses, etc

Actual site for all of you newfrens :3:
>www.interpals.net

OP pastebin:
>pastebin.com/EvUXeSpH

mega with all the OP pics that nobody uses
>mega.nz/#F!QgY0QCaR!w6gTFL2egnqpOgzHeIPXjw

Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

interpals.net/KandieeMaeLee
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump.

I can't with this feeling, fuck.

I look pretty bad in that pic..kms.

OP pic is stupid. What kind of autist needs to ask someone why they're bored? It's self-explanatory.

this was the same girl

dumb cunt that i didnt want to talk to

/daddy_issues

You guys think she's real or fake? I don't think someone who's trying to catfish would pretend to be a single mom who's 20 and already has 2 kids because that's pretty unattractive.

spaniard link profile let us help you :)

It's alright, women don't care about looks as much as dudes. It's not a meme, it's true, if you're a good talker then you'll have it easy.

B-best thread ed. I love you l-leafman

I'm more into kebab removal than Slav removal desu

not posting full pic because not really sure, guys..

>pic related

I hope so, at least, the good this is that I learn a new language for my future.

You're not bad looking man, just customize an interesting profile and grills will start messaging you right on the spot, mark my words.

You look like my first qt :3

Having a QT who lives on the other side of the world sucks because you're always awake when she's asleep and vice versa.

BE MY GF

I received an email from a """""""""""russian girl""""""""". obviously catfish + scammer.

>pic related
>31 yo

Im 20, yeah sure.

n-no homo dude

Who here /writer/
getting nudes tomorrow Lads

that sounds disgusting honestly

Are they big?

>snog

Holy shit, cringe.

whats the story? where is she from?

you think the koreaboos are bad on here?
you've seen nothing yet

interpals.net/KandieeMaeLee

>practic
>idiom natural
nyet, eto nye jorosho

Srry for the question, im kinda new, whats the problem with korea guys or asian guys?

>implying

40C

Tell ya later Brah

She even calls her Korean """boy"""friend her "oppa." Why is this shit in the same country as us?

the same shit with weaabooos I hate them so fucking bad

the guy looks like he's in his 30s too along with being ugly even for a Korean

there's no way she isn't mentally destroyed, even if he was white he's still old

JUST

That's rude.

>reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

you're not on Sup Forums m8 kek dont do things like that

i screeeeeeee at my cutie and she doesnt do nothin bout it coz i own her mup da do dida

post pic of her just 4 the lulz

Daily reminder that this could be your girlfriend if you live in North America

hahaahaha

>tfw autism but got /fit/ and healthy

Does she look fit though?

tell us about her men

is she hot?

>Angry Joe

what's his name again?

Why would you tell her you were gonna do it in the first place? Anyways, this is hilariously petty, keep it up.

lads I wanna fuck her tight booty really bad q _q

I wish I was chad because I'm ugly enough that girls would get creeped out if I said shit like this

h0t

just b yurself lad :))))))

In all honestly I just stopped going to /r9k/ and started going to /fit/ after a while you'll be set, do deadlifts and squats to work on your body, chew gum for dem facial gains and use hair products, I use wax to make my hair messy but stylish but very dark and E45

The only Chad thing about me is my height which is only 184cm, I cut out fizzy drinks and fast food from my diet and my skin is nice and clear

you are what you make yourself dude

I actually can't exercise and gain muscle mass due to a muscular disease. I mean I can, but it's extremely painful and not actually worth it because I can cause permanent damage. I've lost a shitload of weight because I haven't been eating much fast food over the past few months but now I'm just scrawny and short.

no excuses

Causing permanent muscle damage isn't worth the extra attention I'd get from women because I'm still autistic as all fuck.

just use your Caannuck leaf healthcare to give you some retarded steroid and get big

no exucses as in there must be some sorta drug for you, girls will mire you as long as you're /fit/ and shit okay

Meh, I have shitty genes that wouldn't be passed on in nature anyway. No sense trying to change it.

Don't be a fucking cuck
Be a hedonist piece of shit :DDD

You're a big guy.

hello?

I swear, every single French Canadian I've managed to get into a conversation with on here is absolutely gorgeous. And there's next to none actually active on here.

Quebecois are the only attractive and not retarded Canadians because they're not anglosphere.

Sounds likely. Ever been to Québec? I'm strongly considering visiting it when my uni goes into winter recess in February.

I've never been to Quebec unfortunately. I hear you don't need to know French as long as you stay around Montreal though.

Ok yes Pierre and Justin are retarded but the average Quebecois seems to be anti-immigration and all about protecting their culture.

Nightnighty Sup Forums

goodmorning chad

>Used to pental with a super cute sweet french girl for 3 years
>Thought I could be real relationship
>All broke apart after I got into the conscription

This thread is protected by the swedish police

??

Where da scripts at

Frenchie works for both male and female

post nudes

You first

I-I asked first

I've been talking to this Indonesian girls for like 3 days and really want to conquer that muslim pu$$y. how do i ask a muslim for nudes?

I got me some Indonesian muzzie noodz about two years ago.

The first thing you have to do is put innocent nicknames our genitals. For instance, I kiddingly started to call my dick 'candy'.

So I was like: Hey, I would like to show you my candy... do you want to show me yours?

It took a bit of sweet talking but she finaly did it, the absolute mad women. Still, Indonesians are easy tier when it comes to Muslims.

Good luck and if you have any further questions, ask away.

show proof or i don't believe you

This is an FB conversation after I re-friended her.
She was married by then, so no more candy for me. Let me look for them noodz.

Oops, sorry.

you absolute madman

how big is your cock btw? i want nudes but not really show her mine

Wtf
Wtf
No one has ever used cunt in an attractive way. Even the word clit is disgusting. Please vocaroo this, it's just so unappealing I need to hear a Londoner say it out loud since my dulcit west country tones soften it a bit too much

Barely 13 cm when erect. The thing is, it all depends on the angle that you use when you take a pic or cam. Even the tiniest chink dick can look like a BBC with the right angle.

If you're nervous just go on /SOC/ until you find an aesthetic dick with similar skin tone. Or just send her your dick. Dicks are exactly sexy either way, let's be honest. I sent mine, which is fairly big, and my (ex) qt's reaction was just "yep, that's a dick"

Rude Serbian BTFOed

american girl trying to be submissive lol

Do you tell any of them that you're a fake? If so how do they react?

hahaha I don't actually. But how stupid are these koreaboos?

Opening their asshole and putting a pen inside

>Oppa I really hope it's you on the picture ^^
>Am I doing this right??

>tfw had to delete my interpals because I couldn't keep up with the amount of messages I was getting and the girls were starting to get angry and upset and some of them seemed very suicidal

Hope they're all alright.

There was also a Russian guy I was speaking to for language-sharing, took me a while to realise he was definitely gay. Had to block him on WhatsApp and everything. Think his dad was some kind of statesman. Hope he's not been sent to the gulag.

Had the same shit
>i-is it really you on the pic??
>send nudes anyway
lul

But is this a koraboo problem or a grill problem? The Murrican thinks you're Chad the college quarterback, right?

Also checked!

hello I am benis 16.5 cm

Is this a good BBC angle?

No this is a koreaboo problem.
Have you seen most korean guys?

>An idol looking korean guy
>Talks english
>Is funny and replies fast
>Flirts with them

This is like a dream for a koreaboo. and willing to do anything lol. This Murrican is a koreaboo and has a phat ass man. And wants to be submissive to my korean fake

"Girls can be dumb as fuck"
More news at 2

DELET

>conservative girl
>has a whore suite lying around

This is another murrican you dumb fuck.

SNOG
N
O
G

>liking kissing more than 10 seconds

the guys is literally a complete spaz
>deleted

t. user,
dont try to save the dying on this board

also, good advice. when i was hanging out on /fit/ i was much cuter and got more mirin. better go back

jesus look at all of that hair

/fit/ is shit and more autistic than almost any other board

yeah it's a forest lmao

I have to hold it back

DELET

lol

can you stop?

You guys think that's hairy ?!?

dicklet lmao

I am benis 16.5 cm

stop posting dicks and post more nudes you faggots

Post Brazilian model noodz I fucking beg you.