Dump

Dump

Unrelated but oh well

so how fake is this?

WTF this is gold

Doesn't matter. None of the numbers are blocked out.

well i'm not going to check them.

No balls, i'll do it.

update

Waiting 4 thread

If not now then with a new thread. I have no idea the local time.

Heres another pic

Keep going fagget

monitoring

Moar

Seriously op. You are a fucking failure

More

oh shit is that a monitor lizard? that's so funny. someone needs to dat boi this image NOW!

>Leaves phone numbers in pictures

>rolls dubs on Sup Forums
nice

Is this a get thread

might as well be now.

so your girl has a protective father?

More convos of your sister

Thats my father, Charlotte is my little sister.

This is fucking hilarious. No one fuck with the numbers until after this is over, fake or not.

By the screenshots it seems to be his sister, not a random girl

Lol read second pic, grill 12 yr old sister.

She hasn't responded yet..

looks like he also have a protective father

Burger King...

Because she's like, "EW GROSS!! *texts mom*"

Micronesian phone numbers. Check time, check country

Past convos then

Why's "dad" got a gun emote facing his contact name? XD

Also number is on there someone txt "dad."

Fernando is from Oregon

If that's true, you fucked up OP. And it's your fault.

9-716 isn't even in the United States, bruh.

(971) 645-7354

Google it faggot

Yeah for some reason I saw an extra digit. I'm retarded, Sup Forumsro. :(

Dont worry bout it, happens to me all the time.

Wait til he gets home and "dad" and "mom" have the cops there waiting for him, and his "sister" is sitting in the corner crying because she told them all about the time he forced her to jack him off.

But this is just another case of one faggot with multiple phones, so move along. :)

>(971) 645-7354
Keller Williams Realty?

I assume it's not even a fake conversation, just something someone made in photoshop
>as opposed to a planned conversation between two people

Ever happen with words? You see a couple letters that aren't there? Drives me nuts after arguing someone down just to see that they were right all along.

Maybe it's actually this guy
facebook com / colespraguerealestate/photos/a.980587295314051.1073741825.980585528647561/980587308647383/?type=3&theater

XD

Lol yea all the time xD.

I did that before. Got in this huge argument, and then later, it turns out, I didn't see a teeny tiny little "non" in his initial statement, which completely reversed what he was actually saying and we were in fact completely in agreement. But by then it was too late. >_

did she suck your dick?

Pretty sure OP is dead and/or in jail at this point.

I almost failed a semester because of this. Lost a friend as well. Engwish oz Hurd.

Way to kick it up a notch, Sup Forumsro! :D

Why not post a normal picture of your sister OP?

Nope, not in jail and not dead. I'm bout to kms tho, I might stream it.

Pretty tough to do when you're running from the cops. He'll have to lose his two star wanted level first.

Stream it fagget.

Bitch got at least three stars

Feels bad man

I am And you seem sarcastic at best.

Yea I'll stream it, what site should I stream it on though?

Why do people even bother with these fake threads.

Did I miss the post where he said he shot a cop and helicopters were chasing him?

Yeah, he deleted it. How did you know what he did? Wtf?

I wasn't sarcastic at all. I was just saying that, damn, that's commitment. Taking it to a whole new level with the almost being expelled and losing friends and shit. How does that even happen? :P

>dad hears that his 25 year old son is fucking his 12 year old daughter
>'don't bother'

To be fair, this dude wanted to fuck his twelve-year-old sister.

You can't get expelled from jail.

Don't brother.

But he still has feelings.

Tinychat fag, cant wait to watch you die

I don't care.
He is harming someone by doing this to them at such a young age.

This is now a feels thread.

All the Keks have been withdrawn and held back.

Pedophiles only have feelings when it comes to their sexual stimulation from children you sick Neanderthal fuck. This isn't 2000 bc, you can't just go around raping your sister with her hand and then take her to Burger King and make her eat with her dirty hands. Fuck what has this world cum to?

So are you gonna an hero cuz you keep implying that you want to and u should

Don't give these faggots the satisfaction of watching you die.
I can't wait until right before you die you realize how shitty your existence was and how little you contributed to society. Kys loser.

Well, they do have feelings, but they're irrelevant when they are objectively harming someone.

this is most definitely a get thread

>Pedophiles only have feelings when it comes to their sexual stimulation
Oh ok

>cum

To be fair, those hands are probably cleaner than any damn thing you could get from BK. Yuck.

Hey! Three of those are me! :D

Why do both parents hate you so much?

I think op an heroed ;-;

Because thus is probably the first time he's shown interest in girls. And it was the wrong one.

haha well played. But like his own dad doesn't know how age and his mom calls him a sicko.

Well you can't tell through text sometimes. Almost failed semester becuase we had to write an original poem, then recite it. While reciting i used a few wrong words and teach gave me me bad grade, went to talk to them after. Long story short, ended up thinking i was cheating somehow.

>you can't tell through text sometimes
That's how most of these dumb arguments we're talking about start. :P

>a few wrong words
>ended up thinking i was cheating
Then wouldn't the words be correct? Somebody at that school lacks logical reasoning skills...

What the fuck is this thread

OP here, if you guys would were in my head you would understand what I like about my sister.

Post a pic of here

Dubs demands it

almost 666

You got pics?

Is op live streaming or what

If we were in your head, we would understand that you're gay, and don't feel accepted in society or within your own family, so you turn to an easy target, engaging pedophilic tendencies that have developed as a way of reaching out to something that you can control and won't escape your advances so that you can feel some kind of twisted sense of acceptance in your fucked up head?

Maybe.