ITT: Post friends you want to fuck, others say how they'd fuck them. Reply only to replies

ITT: Post friends you want to fuck, others say how they'd fuck them. Reply only to replies.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tCA0jhVCFTw
lemmadot.ru
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

And another pic of her.

Would rip that bikini off and oil up her tits, and fuck them till I blow my load all over her face

Set it on fire

That face is unfortunate

I'd stick my dick in her purrrrty pussy.

....the door is over there? Alright, I'll let myself out.

Would keep her on her knees and throat fuck her until she passes out and I cum all over her face

That sounds hot.

(Slow clap) well played sir

slap and grope those fat tits before I put my dick between them and fuck them hard

I'd bend her over and fuck her in the ass for a while. Then I'd have her suck my dick and swallow my load.
What's her name?

Don't do that

yank that dress open and look at those titties, bend her over, fuck her doggystyle.

what about this girl. and is she shaved or does she have a bush?

She keeps the costume on while I fuck her pussy. I blow my load on her face.

Would use the chain as a leash and force her on to my cock from behind and fuck her till she's spilling my cum from her pussy, why? Do you know her?

She has such a nice ass

personally don't think it's too bad but hey to each their own

very nice, your girl would get taken in that bathroom stall and fucked in the ass finishing with a load of cum being dropped on her face

dominique

I'm sure she'd love that

Gag mercilessly.

youtube.com/watch?v=tCA0jhVCFTw

Not a girl I know then.
Thought I might have.

We'd lay down in that field, and I slide my hands up her shirt pushing it up to reveal her breasts. I then fuck them until I cum.

reverse cowgirl, finish on her face

Would shove my cock down her throat so she couldn't scream finger her ass and listen to her try to yell until she's gargling my cum

use my friend's fuckpig of a wife?

Where you come from sir?

Would fuck her mouth until she gagged then fuck her pussy until I cream pie her. Then leave her for the next person.

PA

I'd bend her over and lift up her dress then fuck her till i'm completely dry.

Fuck her mouth until her face is the same color as her hair

She's kinda bitchy irl -- it'd be good to put her in her place

Then I doubt it she's from MI

Id shove my cock in her throat to get it wet and then shove it up her ass hard, and fuck her for a nice long time while she screams in pain and then ill cum in her ass and then make her clean my dick off with her mouth.

I'd pull out her tits and get her on her knees and make her tit fuck me.Right before i finish i'd push her head onto my dick and cum down her throat.

Titty fuck her and cum on her face a few times

Would find as many guys as I could to circle up on her and face fuck her until we plaster her entire body with cum

rip off that top and squeeze those tits till they turned purple, only stopping when she gets down her knees to suck my cock. Moar of her

would rip that bikini off and repeatedly fuck her slutty mouth until she gags. Then spin her around and fuck her doggy until she's begging my to stop. Then finish on her back.

I'd let her lick my cock and I'd face fuck her

Would rip some holes in that outfit in all the right places and fuck her raw until I impregnate her

What else would you want to do to her?

ITT: edgy, virginal teens

make her wrap those big lips around my cock and suck like her life depended on it

I'd take her out on the boat to the lake and fuck her right out there

One more for her please?

Right in the fucking face. Just open that smile up. Preferably with some people watching.

Left. Titty-fuck.

Ass to mouth

Buddy's wife

Bounce her up and down on my cock, first her pussy then her ass. Make sure I cum all over that face.

Make the one on the left piss in the face of the one on the right. Then fuck the one in the left in the pussy while the other one ate her ass. Finally I'd cum inside the one on the left and make the one on the right eat her pussy after.

my cousin what'd you do to her?

Just Funny Chan

lemmadot.ru

Damn that small waist.. would raise her skirt and stick my cock in from behind, cumming in her and abandon her.

my sister

a bonus pic of my cousin then so you can see her waist better

please post more of her

start ripping that sexy and tight dress, make her suck my D and have a titjob while pulling up her hair and cum on her mouth.

ok one more

She would love to be fucked.

those are some fucking nice tits. Pound her deep until she is begging for me to stop, make her cry and scream with every time I fuck her

don't forget to pound her ass too

Mom and daughter at the same time

nice round ass, I would bite it actually. Why? Probably cause its all fat and to make her realize how much of a whore she is

She's a huge whore. All my friends want to fuck her.

Rip her top off in public so that her tits are out for everyone to see. Then I would suck on her nipples until they got hard. Force her to her knees and shove my cock down her throat as she has tears running down her face. Pull my cock out of her mouth and cum all over her pretty face

like my girls?

a latin whore who likes to go around without bra

Don't know why, but the girl in your pic pisses me off. Would rape her to show her.

get her on the bike, fuck her on top of it in public.

Bend her over that counter and slowly shove each of my fingers into her pussy until i have my entire hand in, fist her without mercy until she cums, then make her lick my hand clean.

punish that slut good.

tie her down to that chair as she lounged and force her to start sucking my cock.rip her cloths off then fuck her until i came in her tight pssy

I would love to gangbang her with a bunch of friends. I fap to her all the time.

got a name for this semen demon?

I would titty fuck this whore and cum all over her face. Then make her walk around in public with my nut all over her and her tits exposed.

my sister Holly

^^
How do you know this chick?

Been best friend since middle school, want to fuck so bad but don't know how to approach it.

I'm dying to fuck her

I would take her out to my car while at the bar and eat her out till her legs start quivering and then ram her till I cum on her face

girl on the right is the one!!

Have left gag on my dick while right eats my asshole. Cum down her throat till she passes.

How do you know her? Got her initials? I'll post nudes if you actually do