Feels thread. Last one 404'd

Feels thread. Last one 404'd

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TRuAKWJ8Ets
strawpoll.me/10225779
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Didn't see last one so this might of been in there

Well, I take a medication known as Wellbutrin. I'm on a pretty strong dose. Whenever I forget to take it I feel horribly dizzy, and horrible emotions overtake me. I feel worthless, I feel as if I disgust people. I feel like I have no aspirations in life. I feel horribly overweight (still do when I am on meds). I feel so lazy and useless. I feel incompetent. The worst part is that everyone I know can tell when I'm not on it, like when I forget it. It's horrible.

was watching Malcolm in the middle for some nostalgia, and this scene came up.

That hit me harder than it should've

Malcolm in the middle gets quite depressing in some points, I'm watching it again for nostalgia and some parts just hit me hard.

Don't feel like dumping much. But maybe a couple of pictures.

1/2

2/2

>shit soaked life user

Yeah, unless I can find something else interesting, this will be it for now.

Dude. Fuck

I don't like

This one has a deeper meaning within.

This picture sums up what a Sup Forums user really is.
They are still functioning, but are empty on the inside.

>you're always the one to cheer up the people who feel down
>you're the average joe amidst the other average janes and joes who become a super hero praised for their work
>you choices have made you a clown that everyone enjoys to be around
>inside you're just a machine working a shell around
>you can't change since no one can see you any other way
>you can't show any signs of sadness or grief because they too will feel sadness and grief
>you're the clown, who deep inside wishes to truly come out

>friends doesn't call you anymore
>doesn't answer your calls anymore
>nothing
>not a "I don't want to hang with you anymore"
>don't understand
>just want to call him names but I know he just doesn't care

Aren't you glad though?
I've spent a long time back and forth between this site and I really think experiences, and people met from Sup Forums made me able to deal with so much shit I see many regular people unable to understand or cope with. Death being the easiest one I can think of, if I had known someone who died, it always used to bug me for a while depending on the person, but when someone very close died last year, I remember being asked things like how I knew the person by people with bloodshot teary eyes. Honestly what makes me uncomfortable now is just not knowing what to do in situations where someone needs a legit heart to heart, no bullshit, or emotional reinforcement. I don't know how to explain whatever it is I'm trying to say, it's hard, but I'm sure someone out there feels the same.

I'm not sad, just bored.
I want to become ill just to have something different happen. But I can't because he will think it's his fault

Need more still done feel anything.

I've seen this somewhere, but lost the pic.

thanks for this

>tfw niggers won't pay up for the smack shipment.

Are you me?

that's what you get for selling to niggers. lucky you didn't get aids.

Here's the picture you're thinking of friend

thanks man

My situation exactly
Fuck you lily

I'm just another product of this site as are most of us I'm sure.

in the shifting dawn you'll find yourself alone.
again.
and goddamn it all if you can't feel the pull of the world around you
why the hell can't you go with the pull?
to be as one of the complacent, growing to hate those things fashionably loved
aging regret as though it were wine
yet it is not yours or mine to judge
nor our place to struggle
that damnable sun will rise yet again and we will as well
and wonder when the future turned to ash around us

It's worse when they look and act like your own family.

Earlier today, some b-tard posted a series of image from the Futurama episode, "Game of Tones". It hit me hard... my mom died 3 years ago, and while I'm as over it as I'm ever going to be... it's my mom, man.

I hopped over to youtube and watched it: youtube.com/watch?v=TRuAKWJ8Ets

I broke down and spent several minutes bawling. I can't fucking stand it.

>shit soaked life user here

>shit soaked life user
Here you go.

>grew up poor, not even able to speak english
>picked on in school relentlessly
>molested at a young age
>make a few good friends
>watch them turn to shit, druggies, alcoholics degenerates
>have a couple girlfriends, cheaters or left me for someone else
>work hard in school to get somewhere in life
>work weekends at minimum wage job to pay for bills
>body is mediocre despite lifting for years, probably because of shit diet
>stay up most nights till 2-4am playing games alone
>I feel empty most days but I live for the moments where I can get everyone together and make them laugh with my dark ironic sense of humor
I only tell you this because even when I am being serious my friends think I am joking and trying to make them laugh
No one takes my problems seriously no matter how big or small because they dont see me as someone who can be sad

the cat isnt dead its a female thats the male on top just trying to get some pussy he eventually gives up due to the bitch being a bitch

>be me
>meet this girl in a resturant
>got her number
>text her next day, honestly i was like fuckyeah im gona get laid this week
>she says shes not into sex with strangers
>we hang out some day, she tell me stuff like shes in love from the first time she saw me
>keep up with that bullshit.
>finally after a month of saying that stuff i start falling in love of her
>she suddently start texting me less and less by the days
>till one day she just dont answer my text anymore, blocked my calls

We're here to listen to you user dont worry we'll take you seriously

Stay lonely, faggot.

Girls do shit like this all the time.

my dad once jokingly said "i should have drowned you in the tub when you where a baby" and i laughed along with everyone else but deep down i wish he would have.

>1 month
>Falling in love

Spoken like someone who's never known love.
Also you met her in a restaurant, called her next day, and expected to get laid ASAP, then fucked up hard enough to have her have to tell you she doesn't fuck strangers?
Holy shit dude just reflect on that for a bit and realize why you are lonely.

I had something very similar happen to me. I fell hard for a girl who strung me along. Then out of nowhere she pretty much quit talking to me and I found out she had shacked up with a fireman. I still hate firemen to this day...

The same with my dad "too bad you didnt succede your suiicide attempt"

does anyone else think we come on to feels threads just to be reassured that we are not alone in our pain, our struggles, and more importantly to just not be alone?

all the time

i know i do

Hm... some perspective I guess.

You don't realize you're in THAT family until you move out. It doesn't occur to you that maybe it's not normal to comfort your drunken, sobbing mother in the dead of night when you're eight years old. You don't realize that when other kids say they fight with their siblings, they don't mean your mother coming home to find a hole in the drywall from one son's head and the other son's blood smeared all over the kitchen. Most people with "daddy issues" didn't jam their finger's into their father's eye sockets to stop him from assaulting a family member in broad daylight. You assume every family has "that guy," you know the guy that slashes his wrists in between drug binges. "Oh, you!" you think, paternalistically shaking your head. Years later, when your brother shows up out of the blue in his piece of shit pick up, your dad's stolen belongings in the back, waving a rusty machete, you just can't understand why your fiance is freaking out so bad. "What's her problem?" you think.

Fuck. We're screwed. Why try.

I remember when I thought I'd never go in a feels thread, whenever I was having a bad day I'd just go in a YLYL or jerk off or some shit to forget it

>mfw the laughter stopped
>mfw masturbation has lost its fun
>mfw I'm too unmotivated to find a decent reaction image for this

why do you allow that label to stick to you through all these threads man?

Feelsbadman

Only just going on 23? You're fine.
Go get some academic Upgrading and hop into IT or some shit.

Even though we all have problems, we all have different stories, some worse than others, we are a community, a family, we are all brothers and sisters here even if no one knows each other in real life, because here is the only place you feel welcome, the only place you feel people are not going to make fun of you, here people will listen to you and relate to your problems. i love you /bros

Hey, I've been having some problems lately and wondered if anyone wanted to hear and maybe give me some suggestions?

Turned 23 a little over a month ago and saw this post now and felt pretty damn good about it. Guess perspective is relative.

Just post it you fucker. It's part of the thread

No. We don't care, go whine somewhere else, faggot.

Go on user, i got nothin else to do

Hey. Caught you in a lot of these threads the last few days. I know how you feel, and I've heard your story. We're here for you, Sup Forumsro. Always will be. I've been going through a hell of a lot the last month, unfortunately.

post the names of the girls you love but cant have or the ones who got away. for me her name is angelica

4 a.m. is for faggots like me who should probably not be cramming

Laura

Isabel

Henri

Pushy. I just wanted to make sure someone would listen
>anyway, be me 17 yo
>inb4 underage b&
>yeah, idgaf, I mainly lurk anyway
>have gf of like 8 months
>we love each other
>not really any relationship problems or whatever (all this becomes important later)
>be me bored af one day
>start screwing around on Omegle
>run some code I found on Github to spy on conversations because I'm not 1337 enough to write my own hax
>get b&
>wellshit.midi
>now I'm bored with no strangers to talk to
Cont.

Elizabeth

Hey user, I know I keep seeing you label yourself as sir shit soak or whatever, but i want to know why? Why do you hold that label to yourself?

Camila

Wat is best
strawpoll.me/10225779

>17 y.o.
>in love
Already, I can see this is going to be worth no one's time. Experience more, then come back.

this isn't ylyl

Natalie

I want to hear more, whats up.
please cont.

Also these are the exact same symptoms that your relationship with a significant other is dying

About midway into my first semester of College and everyone up and drops out of my life, mainly cause I went against the "leader" of my social group and his pet fuckboi. Now treated like Satan incarnate and panic attack whenever I see someone I used to know. Fucking hate it.

>find the most cancerous chatroom ever
>it's like horny 21 yo indian men trying to pick up 15 yo girls to trade nudes or get on cam
>this shit is insane
>i just follow my instincts and start shitposting like the faggot I am
>whatever
>i send "WAKE ME UP WAKE ME UP INSIDE CAN'T WAKE UP BEFORE I COME UNDONE SAVE ME"
>some chick pm's me the rest
>we start talking in pms for a while
>seems pretty cool
>the the moment of truth
>gotkik.zip
>she had kik
Now basically I'm a giant faggot (in case you couldn't tell from my autistic greentexting) and I'm torn between this girl who lives within driving distance (it's seriously only like 90 minutes) and this girl I've been with for almost nine months.

I SAW in Louisiana a live-oak growing,
All alone stood it, and the moss hung down from the
branches;
Without any companion it grew there, uttering joyous
leaves of dark green,
And its look, rude, unbending, lusty, made me think
of myself;
But I wonder'd how it could utter joyous leaves,
standing alone there, without its friend, its
lover near—for I knew I could not;
And I broke off a twig with a certain number of
leaves upon it, and twined around it a little