Al francia

>al francia
>belgistan
>united kaliphate
how can people of these countries unironically take national pride in their team? Makes 0 sense

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3135799/Rio-Ferdinand-hits-England-20-management-team-pictures-emerge-alleged-racial-divide-youth-team-set-up.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>notqualifiedlands

how can people of these countries unironically take national pride in their team? Makes 0 sense

national pride =/= ethnicity

>how can people of these countries unironically take national pride in their team
By going on with their daily contributions to their superior nations, while having the entertainment of having former colonies play for them

What do you say to that, while you're recuperating, Depay?

Honestly, our black lads seem much better integrated than the thoroughbred Africans and ISIS members on the French NT.

The Dutch team has more blacks than England. A few arabs as well to boot.

It's because British women are really, really fond of black men. Kind of like Dutch women.

>be a country with basically shitskin culture
>shitskins integrate well

That isn't something to be proud of, Ahmed.

Bin that tire.

Only the fat chavs desu. My Jamaican mate said Germany was the best country in the world for a brotha to get laid.

Always amuses me how the biggest shithole (like Belgium) make fun of actually decent countries. Fucking hell.

>the non-country of Molenbeek accusing others of having a shitskin culture

top laffs m8

>it's a Sup Forumsbait thread

It's almost always a Dutchman, they're always extremely insecure compared to their fellow Euros

This is a discussion for 1st world countries, please leave.

Good, close the door behind you after you leave

we don't see your team on match day schedule,
I'm sorry we forgot to add you in the competion.

Belgians don't even take pride in Belgium

Aye I forgot its /cuck general/

Bye

That's why they are non teams for me (exception for Moortugal) I only support real national teams.

I feel terrible already, stop rubbing it in. ;_;

>be italy
>1 half arab
>1 dindu
the rest are italian

How good is our African representative compared to this substitute?

Blind racism is absolutely idiotic. Be selective about it.
If someone grew up in some culture, and acts just like how natives act, and feels that he's part of X nation, who the fuck cares about his skin color?
It's nothing but fetishism. Culture is what matters.
>b-but muh IQ
Who the fuck cares? Is someone with lower IQ bound to be a criminal or evil?
Grow the fuck up.

Nice try
>be spain

>Is someone with lower IQ bound to be a criminal or evil?

Well they are statistically much more likely to be.

this
we worship the BBC

Diego Costa? Also I forgot the name of that black guy, he played in Villarreal, was it Senna?

Yep, he got axed with Arragones, especially after the incident with Reyes and Henry

And I'm statistically more likely to be a criminal too, being a Serb, do you think I would stab you if I met you?
It's awful when you judge like that. I'm not saying groups don't matter, but skin color is really not something that relevant outside of America.
Now Muslims are another story. Islam is a culture.

I mean now, all selections have had foreigns

yeah, but how come that black and arabs are more violent and criminal?

it's like a dog breed, you have a golden retriever and you have a pitbull... they can be in Brazil, USA, China, Australia but one is always more dangerous than the other

IMO it's far shittier when you nationalize players (like Qatarshits plan to do), than when some guy named Thierry Henry, born and raised in France, plays for France. What should he do? Play for some African team instead?

Are you seriously suggesting race is skin deep?

What bothers me most is when they don't sing the anthem. If you don't feel you are a citizen of a nation you shouldn't play for them. If you feel like that you should fuck off "home".

I am black and arab and the only thing threatened by me is an open buffet

top kek

American blacks are more violent and criminal because of their culture, which is idiotically encouraged.
Africans are fucking Africans. Arabs are Arabs. Human behavior is a complex thing and can't be reduced to a single number.
How do you explain criminality of Russians? According to those meme studies their average IQ is 97. Same as Finnish for example.
How do you explain Balkans? Our diaspora is pretty prone to crime, just ask Swedes or Germans, or French.
Nope, but I'm seriously suggesting that just because someone is black doesn't mean he's automatically a criminal or evil man.

explain gypsies to me and you won the argument

They were obviously having different meals. The English lads had a salad and the blacks had fried chicken.

That's another thing, and I fully agree with that.
Immigrants who don't integrate should fuck off. Immigration itself should be cut down, because what's happening now is insane, it's almost replacement of native population.

>only singing makes you a citizen
>caring about singing at a football match

Our "greatest" footballer like Beckenbauer, Netzer and Breitner didn't sing, yet they are still respected all over the world as german role models. You are just eager to find a flaw to confirm your prejudices.

>all this massimmigration to Sweden
>all we got from it is Zlatan and a half negro in the national team

I'm starting to second guess if it really was worth it.

The back table had hot sauce and the front table had mayo

We accept them in our daughters' bedrooms why wouldn't we accept them in our stadiums?

somalians are weak people

Do you even know anything about gypsies, what their culture is like?
You have some who get out of it and they become rather normal people. But most of them are stuck in a cycle, plus they are heavily discriminated and it's very hard to get out of it.
I mean, in their mind, stealing is an honorable thing to do. They are a weird group.
You can raise a fucking dog to behave good, let alone a human.
Sub-Saharan Africans are fucked up though. But you have examples like Botswana on the other hand.
It's not so simple really.

they were closet eastern germans

>we are supposed to be the biggest cucks
>got calves instead of bulls

why they should bother to work? they already have all the gibs without doing anything.

you just said that most of them are shit

why are only minority of whites shit?

checkmate, Goran

They have strong chins. I grew up in an area full of Somalis and it was common knowledge that they were near impossible to KO. But now that I think of it, they were all shit at football.

Indians and Pakis are absolutely useless at sports too.

All of them are shit. It's a cultural thing.
>why are only minorities
Because they imported shitload of people, stuck them in fucking ghettos, and trust me Swedes and Germans are nothing like you imagine them, they are pretty much petty cunts as people.
This creates tension and isolation which produces shitty results.
Notice how Muslims in Bosnia are somewhat okay while those in north Montenegro and south Serbia (Sandžak) are literally Mujaheddin.
E, i nemoj da se zajebeš, ne gledaju oni nas ništa bolje od tih crnčuga i Arapa, samo su im sad oni preokupacija...

Good thread tbf

kek, holland has been making salty threads ever since the Euros started

nisu ni oni bajni, bajo moj... mi bar nismo imali robove i sl pizdarije

Netherlands, this is your last warning.

It makes me sick to see so many white men together. It's literary 2016 but apparently the national team isn't aware of that.

Pa ne jer smo mi maltene bili robovi. I šta sad, ti misliš da su Hrvati i Srbi tako govnavi zbog gena?
Isto bi govnavi i Šveđani bili da su ih jebali Turci i Mađari vjekovima.
To su te zapadne rasističke fantazije, meni je glupo kad neko odavde to poprimi.
I kao primjer, pogledaj Bosnu 90-ih, pa to ni u Ruandi nisu radili što se tamo radilo, a eto sve bijela rasa...

>it's a white male obssesed with black people episode

On the other hand, I wonder how Algerians feel about a total of 15 of their players from the last world cup being born and raised in France.

Nl in euro 2020 maybe?

Das racisss

Funny to see that this scheme is present in your coutry with gypsies

It is but gypsies are a tough case because their culture is so fucked up. They actively resist any change imposed on them. If you are interested read about it.

giggnac is a gypsy too kek

Some adapt some don't. I know a guy who became a plane pilot while his sister became a lawyer. His cousins meanwhile are begging in Italy.

I know similar cases. But most don't adapt.

It's probably just one faggot. I'm only funposting in comfy threads

He's like 1/4 Spanish gypsy. Not really your full blown Bulgarian turbo-gypo.

Sup Forums needs to leave

i mean good african football players are few and far between and most of them are picked up by scouts while still young and brought into france/italy/whatever so they dont need to emigrate to skandinavia. maybe you'll get some good runners for olympics or something.

They didn't sing because Germans were hated all across the world back then and they got booed when they sung the anthem.

This is sad

Don't worry thats why they have the Turkish flag on their kits

Netherlands should be thrown out of the tournament for this kind of behavior.

>It's a Neverlands thread

Costa, Williams, Baldé

Also, real Spaniards look moorish af

Gignac is a Gypsy

Just lol

This

Imagine the Sup Forums butthurt when France wins

hello mahmoud.

why is it that it's always shitskins behind dutch and french flags on here?

Mumbo is the only good player desu

this isn't even well made

Fuck off our ancestors fought for france in ww1 and 2 in the front lines. We deserve this .

Sorry, Bongo

and an honorary spic

Italy is unironically the whitest great soccer power. How does that make you feel?

None of them have African last names

>Italy
>white

You can read, proud of you bud!

Rio Ferdinand got very triggered by this photo :

dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3135799/Rio-Ferdinand-hits-England-20-management-team-pictures-emerge-alleged-racial-divide-youth-team-set-up.html

>Great Shitstain

>White

wow, I'm uncomfortable just looking at this pic

tell us more

sick flag yo