RIP President-Elect Trump

RIP President-Elect Trump

2016-2016

Other urls found in this thread:

slatestarcodex.com/2016/11/16/you-are-still-crying-wolf/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Intelligence agencies have identified individuals with connections to the Russian government who provided WikiLeaks with thousands of hacked emails from the Democratic National Committee and others, including Hillary Clinton’s campaign chairman, according to U.S. officials. Those officials described the individuals as actors known to the intelligence community and part of a wider Russian operation to boost Trump and hurt Clinton’s chances.

Wow it's fucking nothing.

If the Russians did the same thing for Hillary, people on this board would be going apeshit.

You realise the implication of this is that US senators directly or indirectly colluded with Russian intelligence to affect the outcome of the election, right?

You realize that Trump is going to be President and no one cares about your asspain, right?

God only knows who was funding Hillary. Iran? China? Who knows.

He's right, to Americans having elected someone as close to a white supremacist as they could get is far more important than wether he could have technically comited high treason.

Yeah this is what I don't get, why do the democrats get a free pass even though they were literally cheating the whole time?

The whole thing is a massive deflection effort by the DNC

Mexico Is White guy please go.

Yes, the CIA is a democrat's nest, it should be purged and filled with patriotic conservatives from Goldman Sachs

You don't even believe in this retarded conspiracy theory you're just butthurt about Trump winning and everyone can see that. Your frustration is amusing though.

How's it going deporting all those Guatemalans, btw?

Why none better than our old buddy George

How does it feel to go through life being constantly wrong?

During the elections, everytime I got on YouTube I saw CNN clips bashing Trump as recommended suggestions.

And now they are trying to fight false news lol.

The most hilarious thing about your post is that Goldman and Sachs was Hillary's 2nd highest campaign donor

Way to shoot yourself in the foot

Another deflection. It's like duplicity and prevarication are instincts of your kind.

>conservatives from Goldman Sachs
As opposed to conservatives(Democrat) from Goldman Sachs.

Hitler tells you your wife cheated on you.
You blame hitler?
Literal cuck.

He still got the votes legitimately.

Is this the same CIA that claimed that Saddam had WDM's and was in collusion with Bin Laden?

Will we ever get another election as memeworthy as this one, Sup Forums?

The implication is that the russians are actually the good guys because they exposed how truly scummy and shameless the democrats are

I was planning to vote bernie before it became obvious that she was rigging the whole primary and the Russians just put the final nail in the coffin

I don't see why we should deport any opf them tbqh, the government should be giving them free rides to the border at this point.

And no, memes aside, that you can dismiss the assesment of American security agencies because you don't like it conflicts with your politics is fucking hypocritical for a society that pretends to idolize those serving their country, then again Trump did get away with questioning McCain's war record and his suporters didn't bat an eye.

You either have to believe that American intelligence is comiting treason through the spread of lies that undermine the office of the president of the United States or that they're right and those reports in the press about daily calls from Russian banks to the Trump organization should be fully investigated.

It's bad enough you may have gotten played by the Russians, that Trump may have been on it should concern you.

>tfw our elections are a reality comedy show for other cunts

To answer your question, probably no this was one for the history books

>rigging
>still lost
Debbie got the super delegates to collude against Bernie which is unfair but not as far as rigging

>I was planning to vote bernie before it became obvious that she was rigging the whole primary and the Russians just put the final nail in the coffin
Same here. Then being told that it's really just that I'm a sexist, racist white male that's keeping me from voting for Clinton was the sound of dirt hitting the casket lid. It's like the dems actively tried to alienate people like me.

Same guy who is now funding people on Trump's cabinet. How does he always win?

Yes, and no one in trump's cabinet ever worked there.

Nah, deflecting what? if you have something you want me to address shoot straight rather than use thinly disguised racism.

Yeah, I don't do cuck analogies, not a /pole dancer

>tfw our elections are a reality comedy show for other cunts

It's mostly just this year's election, the only funny thing that came out of 2012's one was all those Romneyfags on Sup Forums getting BTFO

>MUH WGITE SIPREMACY

shut the fuck up retarded sudaca trash. Spics have been nothing but a blight upon this country. Enforcing our immigration laws is not Hitler, Hernandez.

>It's like the dems actively tried to alienate people like me.

The thing is, they did. They actually believed that enough of us are self-hating cucks that we'll buy into the idea of voting for a candidate to prove that you're not "insert derogatory remark here".

I'm not sure what to expect from Trump as a president but knowing that Americans still have enough backbone to resist such hostile and shameful tactics gives me some kind of solace.

We effectively gave Hillary and her "vote for me or you're a racist sexist shitlord" scheme the middle finger. Essentially I'm proud that we haven't become Sweden.

kek, good way to prove this is about law, not racism.

I don't think people are going to trust an agency that has run a drug cartel, funded the Contra's for weapons in Iran, and has funded underhand coups in dozens of countries all that much desu

The only negative Russian influence is the KGB programs that turned universities into Marxist shit holes.

The idea that a couple of gopniks giving emails to wikileaks showing DNC corruption is somehow more influential than the entire mainstream media, Hollywood, establishment politicians, global elites, etc shilling against Trump is laughable.

This is all just fallout of their bubble popping.

You're still a racist sexist shitlord regardless

>Yeah, I don't do cuck analogies, not a /pole dancer

Okay.
Cartel tells you your house is on fire while you're inside it.
Then you spent the whole time saying it can't be true because its the Cartel.
Then you burned to death.
That better hombre?

>Yes, and no one in trump's cabinet ever worked there.

Another deflection, this will be your last (you) from me muchacho

You mean the one (1) guy who used to work for a soros company? Fuck off retard.

>bait
Gonna love watching the peso drop more when trump becomes president.
Knowing full well he isn't going to keep his promises either.
Just how stupid economics works.

>You're still a racist sexist shitlord regardless

Well it sure beats getting deported =^}

I hope that 2012 victory was worth it for the Dems. I'm happy Romney lost now because it helped us reach our breaking point.

Ross has business ventures with him as well. That's at least two who will be involved with economics that have Soros in their ear. But don't worry, I'm sure that's it.

So the Executive Branch is claiming that the President's political opponent got elected with foreign help? Well, I'm sure this is legitimate. There's no way he could just be trying to undermine Trump politically...

> It's like the dems actively tried to alienate people like me.

They did try to alienate you. If you look at their emails, they were convinced that people like me (blacks/latinos/etc.) would hand them the election. The plan was to actively split the two parties on racial lines, with the Democrats ending up on the "winning side" demographically.

I agree that one was a bit entertaining too especially the psychotic shills on both sides as per usual, but this election, fuck sometimes I have trouble believing it really happened

Trumps not going to be as bad as he's made out to be, but he's not going to be good either. He's going to be the Andrew Jackson of our time, fucking shit up with his bombastic personality but also being ineffectual and ultimately a paper tiger.

>tfw minority who voted Trump
I know my vote doesn't really matter since I live in NYC, but it still felt good.

>they were convinced that people like me (blacks/latinos/etc.)
>black latinos

Is there a more terrifying prospect, Sup Forums?

>So the Executive Branch is claiming that the President's political opponent got elected with foreign help? Well, I'm sure this is legitimate. There's no way he could just be trying to undermine Trump politically...
It's an independent agency of the executive branch. History clearly shows the CIA's actions do not always coincide with the president's. Anyways, do you think Obama has his staffers doctoring reports from the CIA?

If we hacked election why worry. Maybe Americans are idiots who voted for drumpf themselves?

>He's going to be the Andrew Jackson of our time, fucking shit up with his bombastic personality but also being ineffectual and ultimately a paper tiger.

A good summary and basically gives me some relief when I really think about it. He may not be prepared for executive office but at the very least he's not enough of a cartoon villain to actually do any lasting harm.

He got the street shit vote as well kek

They are naturally attracted to meme magic

>Soon: Hillary Clinton to speak on economy

hehe, that was funny

>muh raaaaaycism

Good job proving you are a retarded leftist cunt who can do nothing but spout meaningless overused buzzwords. Mexican is not a race
Start building.

I'm not a big fan of Trump myself, but he's not actually that racist:
slatestarcodex.com/2016/11/16/you-are-still-crying-wolf/

I won't because I've learned to give trump the benefit if the doubt and not underestimate him.

If you haven't at this point, I'd try to get something done about that learning disability.

We exist. A minority of the Cubans who came here were black (their demographics are actually pretty similar to the US's, 70% white 20% black 10% other), so there are a relatively decent number of us in Florida.

>He got the street shit vote as well kek

Why? I thought he was going to crack down on H1-Bs

Is it because they think he'll purge Muslims or something

muh russians, obongo is pathetic

>Is it because they think he'll purge Muslims or something

That's my theory yeah, from what I've come to know about them they absolutely hate muslims

The Dominicans I've met have been cool.

this.
will he be a good president? not likely
is he literally Hitler? lolno

That article is dumb and tries to redefine racism

meh, it can't be helped, America wouldn't have self destructed without dragging us along.

So far you have lower income taxes for the rich (those paying 35% and 40% going down to 33%) a corporate tax rate that will go from 30% to 15% and just as a token goodwill measure the state tax soon to be repealed, to the benefit if the literal 1%, meanwhile corporate CEOs are being targetted/punished for speaking out (Boeing) you're getting into China's har for no tangible gain, as if a trade war won't be enough, you're wiping out the economy of your second largest export destination (twice as much as China, more than three times as much as Japan and almost as much as Japan) who also happens to be the one whose manufacturing is so reliant on your suply chains 40 cents out of every dollar we export goes to you, all this while getting ready to kickstart your economy through big infrastructure projects.

But hey Wall Street is rallying, as if they can't sell off in literal seconds, while urging everyone else to give Trump a chance.

Yeah, it's all great plan, I'm absolutely sure the self styled "king of debt" plan to force US debtors to re-negotiate when, not if, shit hits the fan is going to do wonders for your economy.

We'll get hit badly, sure, it might even be chance for us to change things, but it's sure as hell going to be a spectacle to watch you fail.

So then you confirm that Hillary supporters are acting like Trump supporters

Time to go make an "america sucks cock" thread paisa

>This is considered breaking news in Britain
Are your clocks set for two months ago?
Everybody already knew the Russians were behind the leaks

This is barely news.
They weren't even trying to hide it. It's important that an intel agency would make a statement, but it was obvious from pretty early on.

>paisa
I'm Mexican not Colombian

It's called karma, after years of rigging other countries elections its the US time to be the bitch.

paisa = mexicans who act country

they call themselves and each other it too, usually with pride but americanized people think it's a negative word

That might be a Chicano thing, I'm from Sinaloa and compa is used by the "county" style Mexicans

Might be a thing for some underclass somewhere, we are a big country.

It is, at least in Chicago. Compa is used too but more as "homie".

Pretty much this. It's not like we are not used to recessions and devaluations anyway. You, on the other hand.

brazilians and colombians aside, black latinos are chill and not that far from the average latino, they are not brainwashed with muh oppresion

>US Senators
Where did you get that from?

>black latinos are chill and not that far from the average latino
are you implying the average latino is chill? even in your country, violence rates speak otherwise.

maybe in cono sur where they're whiter and far less violent.

i mean, compared to black amerigas

>(((secret))) CIA report that just happened to leak all over the media

hillary pepes were great.

>maybe in cono sur where they're whiter and far less violent.
kek, you're unironically "whiter" than cono sur my drug fiend friend

Can't wait for Hillary to finally get her turn.

jewSA is a literal third world shithole if foreign countries can influence its voting procedures. Such things happen in landlocked african republics.

So what? They didn't manipulate the outcome or rig the voting machines, they just released authentic documents relating to the full extent of corruption the Clinton camp was involved with, something the american people have a right to know.

>senators

What?

Still, it's always important for liar to come back and reinforce his lies again and again since he's insecure about people believing what he knows not to be exactly true

I mean you know it's still just statements from politicians and covert organizations, that are known for having lied before, right?

here you go

You guys do realize that at absolute most there'll be another Republican such as McMullin or Kasich in the White House on January 20th and not Clinton.