Feels thread /b?

Feels thread /b?

My girlfriend, the light of my life, the person who gets me through the day, is being torn from me by her parents. I can feel myself coming undone, and i kinda want to kill myself, but the thought of seeing her again some day keeps me going. I'm starting to isolate myself and there's no way in hell I'm gonna start talking to other girls, what do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3CJubmmd47k
youtube.com/watch?v=4wWP1GhiSHY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why and how are her parents doing that?

See each other anyway. You'll grow on em maybe

They found out we were getting very intimate, she writes everything down in a journal and they read her journal. They found out i fingered her, and now they're trying to press charges but they don't reall have a case because nothing we did was illegal. And her parents are Mormon so they fucking freaked, and the laws against sexual stuff in utah is fucking retarded so they're trying to get something on me but i doubt they can.

Her parents are most likely gonna mive and try and get a restraining order against me.

Run away together like one of those shitty romantic movies. Or just move on and fuck a random bitch at a bar.

Atleast you still have your hand :D

Ages?

dont ever sweat over a grill OP. youll learn the hard way. just give it time bro

We're both sixteen.

Marco? Is that you?

I'm no Marco.

OP, I'm going to be a little bit of an ass to you right now. You're fucking young. You don't know what you want yet, you have no real worries, you have a ton of time ahead of you. Wanting to kill yourself over something like this is just dumb.
And if anything, just wait two years and then bam, parents can't say shit.
You'll be fine kid.

underage b&

I live in utah. They won't be able to do shit.

Are you serious?

Who the hell takes a relationship that serious at sixteen?

That's my last line of action, I have to hope she contacts me and we'll plan to wait for each other until we're eighteen. And most of the time I wouldn't stress about shit like this, find another girl ezpz. But she is so similar to me it blows me away. We have the exact same personality, listen to the exact same music, we play vidya games together, she's literally perfect. I've never found someone like her before and I'll never find anyone else like her.

High school is serious stuff annon.

Nothing in life matters more then who you date when you are in highschool and who you take to high school dances.

youtube.com/watch?v=3CJubmmd47k

It's hard to believe, I know. But we have found something that we both want to never give up. We both think the same way, that relationships are stupid and pointless unless you can find someone serious.

not with that attitude

How long have you been with her?

Six months. Which doesn't seem like too long but we've grown extremely emotionally dependant on each other. We took things very fast.

Oh my god, kid. 6 months?

You need more time to realize that, I believe you never fucked with her and that's how it feels until you fuck her.

Man I've been in that same situation almost. We're both 18 now but her parents didn't want her with me when we were younger. Just keep it low key with her man. See her every chance you get if she's the one for you which every 16yr old has said about a girl then you don't have to worry because 2 years will fly by.

youtube.com/watch?v=4wWP1GhiSHY

Also 6 months is nothing dude. As close as you feel with her now, feelings change, and shit happens. Your way too in the moment to realize it at least I was.

You are the epitome of Utah culture OP, fucking taking things as fast as you can and thinking that in a short amount of time you "just know" that shes the one and all this bull shit. Do as what many of the other anons suggest. Live life and experience more. You think you know, but I promise, you don't

I'm worried because her parents are going to cut off all communication and probably move and i don't know if I'll get to talk to her much, if at all. It's up to her to contact me because her parents don't let her do anything and won't let her use the phone. I'm pretty scared at the moment.

Mods

Remove the Ifunny watermark from your pictures before you post them.

I know how it goes user. But there is solutions to work the shit out. Do you guys go to the same school? At least have a license or get one soon? Sneak around man. Yeah eventually you'll get caught a few times but it works out. Fuck if anything have her sneak some calls to you on a friends phone or parents phone to figure shit out.

ahh its religious thing

Second. You've got way more time than you realize.If they're religious then I doubt they are gonna let it slide. It sucks but it happens.

We go to the same school, and that's all we did was sneak around. If her parents knew that we were even slightly serious they would've shut us down long ago. We could never be straightforward. And we got caught sneaking around, which is what caused this shitstorm. There's no way her parents are going to let her go back to school, there's only a week and a half left. And I'm sure they are going to move before the next school year. Basicslly no chance at communication unless she runs away or sneaks off and calls me from somewhere.

Yeah her family is religious and she's forced to be religious but I am not.

Think realistically about your choices. Don't jump the gun thinking about what "could" happen. Do what you can now man I don't want to tell you what you already know but seriously stress the way you are now. Looking back on my bullshit that I went through like you are now make sure your thinking clearly.

Btw. We were together 2 years and I had to go through all the loops you are now and felt the same way you say you do. She did too, if anything more than I did. We're not together anymore because feelings do change user shit does happen but you won't see that now. You'll learn

At this point all I can do is wait. For her to reach out to me so we can discuss things. I have no clue where things are going to end up but it doesn't seem good. I'm nust super stressed at the moment which is why I wanted others opinions on this thread, and I appreciate the input. What I plan on doing is waiting until she somehow contacts me and I'll tell her that I'm dedicating myself to her and I'm going to wait until she's eighteen and then find her.

Dude, it's not going to work out. Learn to shot your own company before you go out and think you can't live without the first girl who lets you stick your fingers in her.

Please tell me this is a troll.....

6 months.... Move on kid