Strangest Fetishes

Strangest Fetishes

How do people get off to feet?

Do you want just feet or do you want my fettis?

Alright I'm a footfag, particularly a fan of soles, I'll bite and explain. Feet are a bodypart that is covered/hidden from view a lot. You don't hear many people with hand fetishes or ear fetishes, these parts are pretty much always exposed.

Socks, legwear, and footwear block sight of feet, that is, until the girl takes them off.

Where do they take their footwear off? the bed.

Where does the sexy time happen? the bed.

You will pretty much never see the soles of a woman's feet unless they are laying down. (on the couch watching a movie, at the beach relaxing, on your bed getting fucked, etc.)

I get off to them easily, they're so hot when they're taken care of.

>strangest fetishes
>feet
how sheltered are you?

Diapers is up there.

because their brains are borked.
why do tits get you hard? do you actually have an explanation? no. it's just the way your brain s wired.

Now don't quote me on this, but what I've heard is that the part of your brain that deals with sexuality and the part that deals with your feet are right next to each other. Some way or another it fucks up and that's why 1/4 of the population has a foot fetish

I don't understand people who get off on tickling

this, I don't understand the feet thing at all

I don't know if it's a fetish but I'm constantly wondering what's the nipple colour of every single woman I meet. They don't have to be attractive, if you're a woman I instantly start guessing your nipple colour. Once I find out by whatever reason, I don't know what to do with that information cause I'm not even a tit guy, I'm an ass man baby!

he's asking about real feet, you have a fetish right there masturbating to stupid japanese cartoon

Hereby nominating for best post of the day

My fetish

This is actually correct. If you mapped on the brain were the sensation of being touched on every part of you body landed, it would like like a fetal position squashed flat.

In the fetal position the feet are right next to the genitals and some times the sensory receivers in the brain leak signal. So sensory input from the feet gets interpreted as sensory input from the genitals and vice-versa.

Read about this in a book called "Phantoms in the Brain" by V S Ramachandran.

thanks I guess

The parts of the brain associated with body parts for feet and genitals are right next to each other. Its essentially a cross wiring in the brain.

>I'm an ass man baby

foot fetishes are pretty mainstream though
everyone can tell if your feet are good looking or not, some people just find them especially attractive

that's fucked up

i know

my ex had a weird ear fetish, she loved to bite my ears and she always asked me to bite or lick hers, that turned her on real quick.

Personally, I love necks, I really, really really love female necks, the sensation of kissing a neck, or licking the neck of a girl really makes me hard. I know im a pussy, but atleast it makes me happy, lol

People like it when proper feet are posted.