/nba/ tuesday morning general - HISTORY REPEATING edition

>Warriors
>Cavaliers

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2CIaFtaAbLM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Give me one good reason these Silicone Valley bandwagoners deserve to celebrate another championship more than Cleveland.

First for Cavs bringing one home to the Land

WHY THE FUCK DOES MEMOIRS GET AN EXTRA HOME GAME

ITS NOT FAIR

Because the Warriors team has five talented players and the Cavaliers have two.

CHOKEland BTFO

>Didn't rig 3 lottery picks
>Didn't welcome back the guy who left them for championships with open arms like a bunch of cucks
>Don't play in the biggest baby conference in history

The fix is in. Cavs will be the first team to go on and win in the finals being down 3-1

You are so fucking rekt and angry right now

Are you seriously saying a team that consists of apemond, Lightskin duo, Flopejao, Iguodala, and bogut aren't the biggest babies? Are you fucking stupid?

If you're the Bulls and you're trading Jimmy Butler, which deal is more favourable?

Avery Bradley and the 3rd pick
or
Zach Lavine and the 5th pick

Kevin Love

Reminder that we were supposed to be watching a Thunder-Cavs finals

MAXIMUM KEK

seriously i fucking hate chinks

how can a race of people be so annoying and fucking retarded

>You won't see based Kobr 2.0 and Durant in their prime face off and get revenge against the big 2
Thanks Silver

>yfw it's Love and not Delly that sweeps the leg

Be ready to apologize, /nba/

I don't remember Green getting a player suspended because he hurt his feelings

I don't care who wins but I love Curry. Even all his layups manage to be meme layups and his flops are meme flops. Idk why but everything he does is a funny meme.

Lavine, honestly we need a young guard for the future and we need more athleticism in our team. But realistically our GM Gar Forman would not ever help out Thibs. It's most likely the celtics and we need at least two of brooklyns pick for Jimmy Butler.

>bandwagon literally has to invent refball to tell themselves they aren't the most refbabbied team in professional sports
>they still don't understand how fouls and techs work

Kyrie is a magician with the ball. Definitely has the best ball control ever

taking the 3rd and bradley guarantees you Dunn though, who its rumoured your FO like best at 3.

I'm sure the C's would consider throwing in the 2017 brooklyn swap rights, although if you trade Jimmy, how much better than the Nets will you be?

>disappears entirely from finals, team actually has decent win ratio
>shows up and team always loses

The whole team is a fraud but this cuck is the biggest fraud of them all

>who is allen iverson

Lavine, this draft years is full of shit.

I remember Apemond's 5 flagrants in one series and not getting suspended because the games were close and getting ESPN to go full shill mode

For your considerations

literally cannot wait for the warriors to dab on the cavs on their home court

it still smells like champagne AHAHHAAHHAHAHA

Anyone have a .webm of the Whoracle """fans""" heading for the exits?

Oh, this one actually happened!

What did they tell him?

Low key Evan Turner has the best handles in the league.

>All those former Hall of Famers calling Lelbron a baby for not being able to take banter

>"The Warriors are going to repeat"

>he doesn't rate Kris Dunn

AI was a meme volume shooter that was a ball hog.

>Apemond and bandwagon still assblasted that he couldn't handle LeGod, got stepped over like the trash he is, and got suspended for chimping out yet again

iverson had a better crossover but kyrie has better handles. crossovers and handles are two different things

>I rate Draymond Green

>draymond green will have as many rings as lebron on thursday
>steph curry will have as many rings as lebron on thursday

glad lebron got his >advanced stats game out of hte way lmfao

>advanced stats
>2-5

Irving is the best PG/SG of the league prove me wrong
You can't

Curry won the MVP

I expected the fat fuck shitposter to be gloating where he at

>Curry won the MVP

whew

no he doesnt

>evan turnover

>w-we are da real fans...

high key you're a fucking retard

>2 time "MVP"
>0 40pt games in the Finals

He said AI has the best handles you piece of shit. How does what you said contradict anything he said?

More importantly, given the completely lack of offensive talent in the Sixers, why WOULDN'T he be a ball hog?

you forgot about me

>boston would throw in 2 BKN picks

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH FUCKING AUTISTIC CASUAL FAGS!!!! GET THE FUCK OFF Sup Forums!

The 2017 draft class could be the best since 03. you're fucking retarded if boston is giving that pick to chicago for butler, let alone TWO nets picks. please fucking end your life you delusional bulce faggot

That's exactly what Kyrie would be if LeBron wasn't on his team

>He said AI has the best handles you piece of shit. How does what you said contradict anything he said?
>More importantly, given the completely lack of offensive talent in the Sixers, why WOULDN'T he be a ball hog?

I can't wait until this shitposting cuck gets btfo again.

Umad? AI is overrated

>cleveland fans go quiet in game 4 and bandwagon spends the next three days literally saying they're "plastic fans"
>memes are up 3-2 and their "really authentic fans that have been here since the beginning" head for the fucking parking lot with 5 minutes and a 10 point deficit because Wurry and No Dimes shit the bed hard

If it goes to Game 7, does GSW have any chance?

Literally every fanbase for every professional sports team has fans that leave early when the game is clearly lost

No, and it will completely, unquestionably asterisk their "win" last year.

Then why didn't Cleveland fans leave? Why didn't Toronto fans leave? Why didn't Thunder fans leave? You're a fucking joke.

anybody have anymore pics of nba players keking?

No. Cleveland would've set the pace for Game 7 and after having GS' reality set in that they blew a 3-1 lead would be demoralizing. If they lose Game 6, the series is over

tbqh the nba finals should just take place in brazil every year

home babies would get exposed hard

man i hope youre right, if >we can get Jimmy and only give up one nets pick that is fucking awesome

PLASTIC
L
A
S
T
I
C

>and he then proceeds to respond with a performance better than they've ever had

Lmao LeGod is the GOAT

>This is the last week of posting in /nba/ before I stop coming here to avoid the garbage broshit fest of Summer 16

yes of course, the curry meme magic can strike at any time

Curry and Thompson have to play better than they ever have because Lebrons stats in a Game 7 game is absurd.

>2-5

btfo when? when the cavs get BTFO at home?

STILL SMELLS LIKE CHAMPAGNE

LEBRON WILL LITERALLY BE 22-4 AFTER THIS WEEK HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

1 RING FOR DA LAND= 10 CHAMPIONSHIPS
FIRST 3-1 COMEBACK OF ALL TIME IN NBA FINALS= 10 CHAMPIONSHIPS

>smug christmas cartoon girl on a sports board during summer

it's just so wrong.

Same. Very excited for the next two seasons.

The series won't go 7. It took a miracle game from Kyrie to make it go 6. He might still have a good game in game 6, but not 41 points.

Hypothetically speaking, if LeBron manages to come back from a 3-1 deficit and wins a ring over the "greatest" team of all time, does that officially put him in the top 3 of all time?

>Miracle

He's averaging 30 points a game in this series

He'd be the best SF

oh look lebron dick riders doing their hypothetical statistics again

>Steph plays like trash whole series
>Stephen A. Said he's the best shooter we have ever seen in MBA History
>No flack from media for playing like a bitch after being back to back MVP

I think the media is literal cancer. LeGod's (aside from Kyrie) is full of streaky shooters and trash players. For a team that's 73-9 to lose to LeBron's trailer park all stars is SAD. If the Warriors drop this series it'll be the biggest blunder in sports history. The ultimate cuck for the light skinned cuck baby warriors

Please tell me Bogus isn't dead ;;

shit bait you britbong faggot

Oh look bandwagoners still bitching about Drayboon's chimp behavior

It's funny seeing them constantly put up Klay & Steph combined statistics to try to give him praise when Klay does most of the work

t-thanks

He's done m8. Not the biggest blow since there is so much small ball, but he's blocking will definitely be missed.

Klay and Green are real MVPs of their team. Curry on any other team would just be another good shooter.

Reminder that lebron is getting up our hopes just to let us down

>Avg 22pt per game in Finals
>Shoots 42.2% from field

Who am I?

God dammit, he's the only former Buck in the playoffs I really miss.

>Bogut done for the series
It's over team Lightskin is finished

Your knowledge of AI is severely lacking. Don't type that shit ever again.

You now remember Jabari Parker

fucking hope so

You niggers are the most reactionary pieces of shit in planet earth, over reacting and over rating shit after each game.

>implying I'm not an Argentinan Aryan
Shut the fuck up draymond green fan

It'll be 50/50 at that point unless the Cavs win by a blowout in game 6, then Cavs will have an advantage.