You have ten (10) seconds to justify the presence of American sports and American posters on OUR Sup Forums

You have ten (10) seconds to justify the presence of American sports and American posters on OUR Sup Forums

There should literally be a new board created to keep these animals away from our threads.

They're great shitposters

didn't watch last nights game but after seeing the result makes me feel like im done with nig hoop now
how can the cavs win by like 15 points away at gsw

>be Australian
>shitpost
Support Austria today goddamn!

>our
What part of Sup Forums are you from mate?

Just bantz m8

>American imageboard
>created by an American
>based in America

Fuck off faggot

*japanese
ftfy

>Based in America

is that why your so fat? LMAO

>see American flag
>hurr durr you must be fat

You know fat people are everywhere right?

>inb4 fat American triggered by fat talk
6'1" 190 lbs

I'm sick of this meme too. oh, and mexico is actually the fattest nation kek

I said this in an earlier thread

>Rename /asp/ to American sp
>move american sports + /heem/ there
>keep /wwe/ there while bringing everything else here

It's almost like they were missing one of their best players or something.

How about we create a one world government so we can all be equal under Allah?

It's called /asp/?
Should have made a /euros/ board just for this tournament.
Moot pls

The US is in the quarterfinals of a major international tournament, what the fuck is Australia doing? Go back to your AFL.

We're infinitely better and more relevant than Australian posters. You guys are fucking terrible

It's an American website
Why are Australians here

Average weight in America is 194 pounds that's less than 200 which is less than overweight

Football in Australia is rugby

That depends on height, though.

>what the fuck is Australia doing?
Being the champions of a major international tournament.

you know that the only reason Sup Forums was brought back is because of an american sporting event, right?

Be careful - you don't want to get shot by some fanatic.

Literally nobody cares

when i went there 1/4 of the people was not necessarily overweight but ''massive''

Is Manchester United an American club then?

Copa America titles to the USA: 0
Asian Cup titles to Australia: 1

You are seething with fury.

Where did you go? Texas?
Everything is bigger there, literally but they are also some of the most athletic people there because the Midwest and the mid US are farm land and thus people work the land making them bigger and stronger

No, it's just that nobody cares about your shitty island that nobody lives on. Americans don't even care about soccer

reminder that Australia is a prison island

only spics and their cockroach kicks care about "futbol" other than that no americans are going crazy over soccer.

Soccer is literally the fifth most popular sport in Australia behind cricket, AFL, rugby and fucking golf.
And we've still won an Asian Cup.

You are literally seething with fury, angst and jealously right now, Amerishots.

This board was created because of an American sporting event.

Would it have to be renamed to Sport because you only watch and care for one sport only?

fucking golf sounds kind of fun. Lewd, but like in a cool way.

>beating a bunch of midget gooks who can't open their eyes at sports

Lol, are you actually proud of this or something?

we still celebrate iwo jima desu

Sport is right anyway la

>The "strongest, most powerful" nation in the world has literally never won a World Cup, nor won a tournament for third-world favela-dwellers and beaners
You are literally SEETHING with inferiority and butthurt right now, Americuck. Calm your nerves and go watch a mass shooting, since it's America's favourite pasttime.

Your material is shit and so are you.

Congrats on keeping the ausfailian stereotype alive and well

Because it'd be easier to move one cancerous sport to a containment board than to move four sports to one

>create /dg/ / /sps/ / whatever you'd call the soccer board
>move Sup Forums's yuroboo jannies to it
>let bro culture be reintroduced to Sup Forums from 12-10AM Eastern since yurop will completely disappear and their timeslot would no longer be needed for actual sports discussion

It's the best case for both sides 2bqh

>The so-called most powerful nation cannot even compete against the muscular, elite Australians in an Internet argument on a Kyrgyz de Moivre's Theorem bulletin board
I can confirm that you are 100%, literally and figuratively, SEETHING with colon crucifixion-levels of anger and fury. See you in a week, when you "no longer" "care" about the USMNT.

>Aussie rugby player goes to NFL
>is complete shit, gets cut

>NFL player goes to rugby in Aussie
>scores 4 times in one game

Ausfags serious questions, I was up late on Monday and caught an AFL game, are all of the matches in early afternoon? I think it was like 3-330 Australian time. Why is that?

Queen's Birthday games between Melbourne and Collingwood always happen on Monday afternoon. Every other game is Friday/Saturday night, and Saturday/Sunday afternoon and twilight. Occasionally some games get played on Thursdays, and always one on ANZAC Day regardless of the day of the week.

>USMNT

Honestly what is that?

Can't make it up

K thanks, everyone can go back to shit talking now

United States: Muslims Nuked Towers :^)

Google it.

Don't tell me what to do faggot

United Statian Monkey Ninja Turtles.

United States Mutant Ninja Turtles

Mean desu.

United States: Money, Niggers, Trannies

Sorry famm :/