So i bought a phone off of my friend who had juat taken it away from a girl that broke his heart...

So i bought a phone off of my friend who had juat taken it away from a girl that broke his heart. The idiot didnt reset the phone at all and i saw some texts from the girl and her lover. Basically she promised him blowjobs but never got them. This girl fucked my homies life up. Put him in a depression and i just kinda want to make this bitch feel like shit. Her name is Natalie. +1 (480) 381-1033 This is her number text her and ask her if Chris ever got his blowjob. We need to know!

>fucked my homie's life up
>promised him blowjobs but (he) never got them

Yeah um, that ain't fucking his life up. Occasionally bitches flirt and even get very blatant about suggesting they'll do things and then they renege on what they promised.

It fucking happens. If that shit's a liferuiner for anyone they must have very very little experience with women in general.

It's not like he gave his heart and soul to a bitch for years and she left him or something. That's just a potential hookup falling through. Very unimportant.

Chris isnt my friend i see how i fucked it up but she les him on for a while and he even bought a house for them and all this stuff that i didnt go into detail

If my girl promised some other guy a blowjob I would be fucking furious. So, it's definitely not unimportant. Not a life-ruiner, but still pretty important.

Post full convo and we might help

Shes now with the armyfag chris after she used my friend for money and basically put him into a deep depression that weve been trying to help him overcome. Just looking for some help is all.

Already wiped the phone. Didnt think of this till now.

enjoy your ban you massive sperglord

What is the cell phone carrier?

I'd respond with the usual "nypa", but we all know pa requests don't even need to be clever anymore. You'll find some good little soldiers.
Good luck, op.

Thanks

Tmobile

Thanks man

20.000 Text sent from Russia, Enjoy my good friend

Inb4 personal army
>fuck off

Thanks

Topkek.

I just called and some guy picked up. Like the time I called taco bell's corporate headquarters. That was a trip

Weird