Sup Sup Forums

Sup Sup Forums
Any medfags out there can tell me what this is on my leg?
It's red, swollen, and hurts to the touch, also is leaking fluid a little bit.

Other urls found in this thread:

bedbugsbites.net/bed-bug-bites-vs-spider-bites-what-is-the-difference/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Herp

Ingrown hair. Motherfucker, you are dumb as shit.

Spiderbite, keep an eye on it, if it swells further go to a doctor

looks like an ingrown hair or a cyst
try showering more and actually scrubbing

AIDS spider bite. You're a goner.

That a dick OP lift up your stomach and you'll find it there

I was thinking spiderbite too. Seeing as how I live in the south and sleep with my door open.
But isn't this how spiderman got his powers from an aids spider.

I'm afraid it's herpes. It's definitely possible...just Google, "herpes on leg or thigh". Not the end of the world... could be on your dick after all....

Don't be a pussy and go to a doctor and get it tested...

I'm 6' 175, I'm fit mother fucker

It's not a spider bite, moron. Spiders don't just crawl on people and bite em in the dark. Take your paranoid bullshit somewhere else. It's either an ingrown hair or a cyst, and my money's on the ingrown hair. It'll hurt like a bitch, but "pop" and drain it. That's what the doctor's going to do anyway. Of course, make sure to clean the area and your hands THOROUGHLY before you do so. An infection is only going to make it worse.

Nope, herpes! He has the tell-tale blisters and one has already burst and scabbing over...u gonna have that the rest of your life. Good thing is that a whole lot of people in this world have it, too.

Look up Msra, my mom used to have it. Maybe that's it?

It is a spider bite, you fuck head. I find them all over my room. Living in the south you have no choice. Sometimes they get in your bed and you roll over and crush them in your sleep and they bite. Just don't know what kind of spider it was. I'm guessing a wolf spider.

Folliculitis caused by a minor staph infection. Lance it, keep the area clean or it'll come back and /or multiply.

Ingrown hair, you fuck wits. Just pop that thing, squeeze the puss out and pull the hair out with tweezers.

OP here, roll dubs and I reveal pussy and ass

>It's red, swollen, and hurts to the touch, also is leaking fluid a little bit.

that's yer penis, dude

>I live in the south.
>I sleep with the door open.

Huehue

Something that is trying to be a penis.

Get to it faggot

probably an infected sore.
If you have a elevated temperature that's an associated symptom. This requires medical intervention and will require you to visit a walk in clinic or other facility to resolve.

2 posts, do it.

That ain't no dubs where I come from

Shit ok, incoming.

Looks like a nut sack

"Crush them in your sleep"
"Just don't know what kind of spider it was"

Wouldn't you be able to identify its fucking cadaver? You've probably got bed bugs, faggot.

spider bite.

Or he just has heat runs in his room, or his door doesn't literally touch his floor, or the room just isn't perfectly insulated.

Best answer.

what state? id be d2f that

Alabama
>inb4 nigger, sister fucker, redneck, white trash

I hate when otterbods think there fit. Why don't you get some real abs faggot

heat runs? what it's May. It's like 65 out at night. Perfect weather right now so I sleep with my screen door open. Which does not touch the floor.

did you really need to post a picture of your micropenis too

Otterbod?
My abs are not even in the photo you dumb fuck.
How the fuck do you know what my body looks like.

bedbugsbites.net/bed-bug-bites-vs-spider-bites-what-is-the-difference/

It's flacid, 7' when hard.

Hey OP how tall are you?

5'11" or 6'. Somewhere in between there

pics faggot

Looks like you have an enlarged clit there OP. Have no idea why its swollen and leaking fluids though

That can be an art piece