Hey Sup Forums what do you think about Dowsing...

Hey Sup Forums what do you think about Dowsing? Is it real shit that actually happens or is it total bull shit like magic?

hi

hi

thoughts?

for what scientific reason whatsoever could it be real?

uh i dont know, magnetic fields quantum brainwaves?

I don't even know what dowsing is. what is dowsing?

magnetic fields? The dude is holding a branch.
In case they didnt teach you this is school: trees arent magnetic.
Nor do they have brains with which to wave.

It is not bullshit. Ancient Persians were known to employ dowsing to locate water and construct qanats.

its when you hold either metal or wooden rods in both hands and they point you to where water is underground, people swear by it that it legitimately works.

hi hitler

then some sort of natural pull to a water source from the plant's ability to seek out water?

thats why im confused because people get results from dowsing all the time, too much for it to be dumb luck right?

obviously the wood's lust for water guides it.
idiot.

fuck if i know what goes through the minds of trees

>bull shit like magic
>magic
>bull shit
Are you retarded or just haven't read Harry Potter yet?

axes and water, mostly.

holy shit how did i forget about harry potter

hah, i mean like their opinions

Haven't you seen the historical documents?

Trees are indeed magnetic, as is everything, if you knew anything about physics, you'd realize that Gravity is a form of magnetism, as metallic elements are only attracted by electromagnetism. That being said, the magnetism in the branch could very well be attracted to underground sources of water as folic plants naturally are, it might not make sense to you but that's understandable with how uneducated you seem to be.

okay that is a pretty good analysis of that, actually makes it seem possible