smallfags tell us your fucked up stories and how bad you feel

>7.5 inch master race reporting in

15 and got a 6" not too bad

Party b&

8 inches checking in

>tfw 8" slavcock
feels good man

>8 inch master race

4.5" reporting. Hard out there when you can get sex from a girl once,before she finds the truth.

7" checking in.

4 inches checking in. Going balls deep every time and it feels great. Also doesn't hurt her. I bet your monster dick hurts the smaller sized girls.

Is that a Speedo you faggot?

Damn, my dicks 4 inches flaccid. Im sorry for your cock Sup Forumsro

8"

My bf's cock is 8 inches does that count?

I'm about 4" and very skinny. I have literally never satisfied a woman, they just seem bored. I don't have sex I just check their oil

Im 16 and 7.5 inches, and you're fully grown so who has a small dick now kek

post massive cock

Start fucking/getting fucked by guys

Roughly 5 inches here.
According to the married woman I slept with, I'm pretty good.

I'm better with my tongue than my dick, though.

7" here. Just found out two weeks ago. Still here with a painting of waifu since date life is terrible with real women.

BTW size doesn't even matter since smallfags are getting just as much puss, according to another thread.... Fuck

Low quality

Ah im jealous :(

MODS MODS MODS

6.5 and dont give a fuck

Only if you're the sub.

5 and a half and good girth here, only fucked one girl and it was OK. Head from another though and she liked it. Still wish I could be 6.5

Sweat were in business

You know, I've got a really good looking 7" fat cock and it's great, women think it's great, etc., but that jump from 7"-8" is the difference between a nice big cock and a "holy shit you have a fucking huge dick"

>Proud 7" here

clean your fucking bathroom

your bathroom looks filthy

Just made the mark

kek hold a ruler up to that because i can 100% guarantee it's not 6.5"

Trying to tell me there is a whole two inches in that bush? Doubt it. Obviously not 7" Sup Forumsro. NIce try.

Once was 12 then wracked my self and started to masterbate to ease the pain no I'm a six in section or five but I miss being God in my good shape years hope I can gain it back

that user looks like he's never trimmed his crotch it's possible