Faces of Sup Forums

Faces of Sup Forums

Hallo, Janni!

Leftist cunt

read Kant, cunt.

Kant was a niggerloving cuck why would I? Reading is for pretentious idiots anyway

Guy

alrighty

How it do

Your eyes are on different latitudes lol

gettin schwifty.

my head is tilted to the side, but good try

sup

Good beard
Good beer
Good man

Whats the deal with the trache scar?

I shot myself in the head with a .357 back in october and managed to live. Fucked up my jaw pretty good, so I had to get plastic surgery and have it wired shut for a good while, so they gave me a trache

why did you try to kill yourself?

why does anyone try to kill themselves?

There are many reasons, I wanted to hear his.

It's hard to explain man. I was just in a shitty situation on all fronts at the time. My family was treating me like shit, my girl just abandoned me out of nowhere, I was doing shitty in my first semester of college, so I just snapped and decided I didn't want to go on with a shitty existence. I got my dads gun, put it to my chin and pulled the trigger. I heard the shot, everything went dark, and I woke up in a hospital a week later with a headache, a lazy eye, and a fucked up tongue.

>fucked up tounge

is it still messed up? Pic if so.

Harry potter needs to cut back on all that fucking butterbeer.

it's just less functional. that happens when a bullet goes through it and there's a big chunk of useless scar tissue in the middle of it. I had to relearn to speak normally without a lisp and eat, along with whistling and shit, but it's alright now

Taken a few weeks ago.

german?

Thankfully, that isn't actually you

eyy

Show head scar from where you shot yourself with a .357mag

are you generally a happy person? be honest

entry wound or exit wound?

always, no reason to be down

Both, if you can. im really interested

Hey Sup Forums.

blamp

Thats fuckin crazy

Any memory damage or do you feel like a different person?

Swede

nope. I remember everything perfectly fine besides when I was conscious for a few days before I actually booted up again. I'm pretty sure I'm the same guy though

German and Swiss, actually.

1. Do you regret shooting yourself?
2. Did you learn anything from it?
3. Do yo enjoy life more now?

nope
sure
I guess

Also did yo feel anything immediately after you shot yourself before you passed out?

> NEW RULE: DUBS MUST REPLY WITH A TIMESTAMP

Was the shooting accidental or intentional?

I didn't feel a thing. Also I'm told I never passed out. I blacked out, but my family said that I just kept saying my tongue hurt
it was intentional

R8 me Faggots

ITT: Have fun competing with the dude who fucking shot himself in the head and lived.

your eyes scream "help"
pretty metal

pretty much. I didn't mean to take over the thread guys, my bad. I didn't bring it up myself, I swear.

its interesting. I never ask people questions because I dont give a fuck about people have to say, but this is interesting

well yeah, it's a pretty rare occasion that someone accomplishes the dumb shit I have

That is quite normal. Start thinking about it when you see people. Its fucked up! Almost nobody have their eyes on a straight line. Sorry, im not a native english speaker, i dont know what to call it.

What was the reason behind it? Are things awkward w/ your family now?

there's an explanation earlier in the thread. it's only awkward now when my dad gets all touchy about me possibly doing it again

Nice dorm room faggot.

Get a better haircut and lift. Right now 6 but have potential.

are you tongue and eye still fucked up?

Good smile/10.

Holy shit you look like a date rapist

School shooter/serial killer face and stare

I really, really, really like this image

Someone didn't go to college.

You look like Jonah Hill and Kevin James fucked and then tried to abort their unholy offspring, but you survived and here you are.

3/10

Jokes on you. I went to 2 colleges

there is literally nothing wrong with being a banana

shut up faggot

Hi

lotta white people.....

Cute. 6.9/10

6.9? Haha, that's very specific, but thank you :)

8.5. Looking good.

wear regular tshirts plz

Then why are you being a douche about someone's dorm? It doesn't even look bad.