>can't get a job because no experience or education
>still live with my mother
>been trying to get my GED since I was 16 but still haven't obtained one
>not stupid or anything just too lazy to do any sort of school work at home
>still need to work on math skills, got a tutor when I was 17
>blew through 2 years worth of math, learned all the way up to advanced algebra
>tutor wanted me to start doing home work
>assigned me a bunch of shit
>never did it, stopped going to my tutoring sessions because I didn't want to get homework that I would never do
>basically just fucked off for the last 2 years, put in job applications and resumes but never got called back presumably because no education/experience
>browse the internet all day, even that gets boring
>stop playing multiplayer video games because I can't stand the communities of games like Dota, LoL, CoD, CS:GO, etc.
>stop watching anime because I realize how shit the plot of most of them are, not to mention the inevitable filler arcs
>stop reading manga
>pretty much stop reading
>stop watching youtube because there's nothing worth watching
>literally spent the last hour just clicking on the address bar typing "Sup Forums.org" and "google.com" over and over again and then just starring at the screen blankly for a few seconds

Help me.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/seduction
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Try to get into a crap job if you need to.
Try to get better friends and connections.
Lie on your resume if you need to.
Have a friend pretend to be your boss for reference.

Join a military branch if nothing else works

Or, just kill yourself.

a sudden disinterest in things is a sign of depression

Sell/dump your PC and go back to school.

Don't you need an education to join the military?

Also I don't have any friends. I've even applied at McDonalds/WalMart and never got a call back.

McDonald's is always hiring so obviously you didn't try hard enough. Also there are a ton of labour jobs out there that will take anyone.

Also, fake some fucking expirience of your resume like a landscaping company and put your friends name and number as a business owner and get him to vouch for you if anyone ever calls. Fucking kids these days...

I'm 19. I tried to go back to highschool 3 times but I couldn't, mostly due to sleep issues. My sleep cycle is extremely irregular. I almost always sleep during the day, sometimes at night, sometimes both (going to bed at 4 PM and waking up at 1 AM).

Tried sleep meds, didn't work. Took some strong meds once, prescription, and I slept way longer than usual.

Also didn't have my computer for little over 2 months once. I don't have cable either, so there was literally nothing to do, and I still couldn't do anything.

I don't have any friends and I already applied at 2 separate McDonalds and never got any calls.

Went to this place where you basically go and pick strawberries for cash but they barely paid anything. If I needed some spending money I'd go do that but I can't move out on 50 dollars a week.

Don't need an education depending on the job.

Not a lot of places hiring in my area either.

Longview WA. I don't drive, have no job experience, and no education. In fact no one drives in my house. I have to ride the bus everywhere.

Then stop bitching and make it better or kill yourself.

I think about death frequently but everyone tells me I'm being selfish or not trying hard enough, but I can't shake the feeling that even if I try my hardest and even if I get a job/moveout/have kids even though I don't want children I'll just be running through the same shit every day. Nothing will change except the feeling of necessity weighing down on me nonstop forcing me to keep running forward into my eventual grave, resulting in me dying anyway without leaving a single footnote on the world.

What's the point in succeeding?

How do you fuxk up this fucking bad and no school would allow you to drop out in 6th grade

My mother pulled me out and "homeschooled" me because I kept getting into fights with teachers and the principle, and missing school, so truancy was breathing down our necks threatening to fine my mother and put me in juvenile detention. Ever sine then I've had no motivation to do anything.

hi OP don't listen to all these raging normie fags telling you to "git a jaaaabb"

sounds like you have chronic depression. chronic depression doesn't always manifest as wanting to an hero.
mostly it's just apathy or lack of motivation; you feel "meh" your whole life, or an absence of desire to form long term goals.

I would suggest getting diagnosed and prescribed medication. do you have any kind of stigma against going to see a therapist or psychologist?

if you get prescription the difference could be night and day.

>because I kept getting into fights with teachers and the principle, and missing school

this kind of behavior at a young age would be textbook for some kind of mental imbalance.
it's a shame that most children don't get the help they need and instead are ostracized by the system.

what country do you live in OP?

I don't want advice or anything. I just made this thread because I was bored. I appreciate the advice though, but I'm not the kind of person to do anything. i have no motivation. My biggest concern right now is not being a burden on my mother or girlfriend.

I feel like the biggest failure in the world. I literally want to die but I don't own a gun and I can't find an easy way to kill myself that's relatively painless, and I don't want to upset my girlfriend or mother.

I think you need to explore more and find out what interests you. Only you've heard this a million times but seriously, go out and find something op! You can't make a living browsing the internet, and your parents can't support you forever bro. I'm fucking serious, explore and find what you like. It will take time. But that's ok

You just lack discipline and motivation man. Sorry but nobody can help you except yourself in that regard.

Do you feel depressed? Maybe you need help from a psychiatrist for that.

The US obviously. What other country would have such stupid fucking misguided laws?

"hey let's make sure kids don't ruin their lives by missing school, by putting them in jail for missing school".

When i say getting into fights with teachers I don't mean physical fights, I mean verbal disputes.

Got no one to blame other then yourself then kid, you can finish high school doing online classes you need at least a highschool education to do anything. Only other choices I see for you are military or working in a warehouse,pick you poison

Kill yourself. You're a fucking loser and you know it won't get any better. Maybe if you're lucky you'll be reincarnated as something useful like a tape worm or an octopus.

>Sorry but nobody can help you except yourself in that regard.

we are our body's and minds, and those are just physical systems. if OP gets medication it would help him.
OP you said you live in Washinton? I live in Eugene, OR.

I'm visiting family in Seattle on the 27th, I could swing by and give you a duffle bag with a rainbow of meds. You should try them
out and see which one alters you in the appropriate way. you will notice the difference and with any lucky it'll get you going in the
right direction.

Bro I'm a fucking illegal mexican and got a job. U don't need experience or education. All you need is connections. Its a process bro, start off by volunteering and meeting people and then they'll hook up up with jobs. If u don't want to volunteer just get a crappie job like a bus boy or dish washer they are always hiring

that seems rehearsed, is that what you tell yourself in front of the mirror every morning you wake up?

I wouldn't listen to him, OP. Sounds like a raper.

Nailed it!

I use to feel depressed. now i'm not even sure. The only thing I feel anymore is angry at myself.

I went through literally 4 therapists from the age of 13-16. Every time I started making progress with one therapist they would transfer or retire or something like that.

my biggest fear is even if I get a job I'll get fired because I'll miss work for sleeping in or something. I can't stay on a specific sleep schedule no matter what. I've tried medication, for more than just sleep. nothing helps me.

Was in your spot.. Obtain GED. Go to county municipal building ask about program take bs test if you score high enough they sponsor your test. Aka it's free.
Find a job or apply for a tech school.

I went to a tech school used the very for college credits joined the military. Worst idea but best decision of my life.
Don't give up, stop being depressed and get out of the house

Thanks but no thanks. medication has never helped me. It helps a few things but brings new issues every time.

reddit.com/r/seduction

A little off the wall, but this will give you something to work towards, and it will help with life skills in general.

You have now graduated from newfag to Sup Forumstard. Welcome to our ranks.

>I've tried medication, for more than just sleep. nothing helps me.

Can you please make a list of all the meds you've tried? I will put together a goodie bag for you and I am 99.99% sure something in there will hit you like a freight train and reorient your neurochemical a hundred levels into the sun. I'll be in Longview on the 26th 10am at the Lewis and Clarke Bridge, WA side.

Holy shit kys.
Hear me out.
You are the epitome of a what's wrong with this generation.

OP I feel your pain but fuck medications. My whole family is illegal and we cant have Healthcare. Thank God we only catch the flu once a year but u don't medications. Once you start to do something you will feel more energetic And You'll SLEEP less

I can't remember all of them. I started taking meds when I was 6 years old and stopped when I was 11, then got back on meds when I was 13, then stopped when I was 16.

I also use to think I was smarter and better than pretty much everyone I met. That wore off when I turned 17 and stopped interacting with people in general. The only people I interact with socially are people online (not anymore, since about 2 months ago when i stopped playing multiplayer games) my girlfriend, and her family. I'm even starting to get tired of my girlfriend, or rather my biggest fear is that she is growing tired of me, although I can't shake the feeling that I don't blame her for getting sick of me.

>You are the epitome of a what's wrong with this generation.

and who created, bred, raised, this generation? the generation that came before it. I find it funny how shit bags bitch and moan about "this generation" and millennials.

[spoiler] YOU'RE THE ONES WHO RAISED US [/spoiler]

no one to blame but yourselves, so instead you get all tout and hauty "hurrr durr uphill bothways when I was YOUR age I only had to work a part time Micky Ds and could afford 3 houses, a trailer a full university education and 4 kids and a stay at home wife"

millennials have gotten nothing but screwed over massively by all post WWII generations.

>be me
>24 years old
>work at home (tech support)
>isolated from society
>everything (video games, television, fapping, etc.) gets boring
>start contemplating suicide
>browsing job section on craigslist
>decide to do a random odd job
>turned out to be fun
>start doing it every weekend
I love my life now.
I get to travel to new places, meet new people, and try different things.

Thanks for talking to me. I'll be off to take a shower so this thread will probably prune by then, so i just wanted to say thanks. It makes me feel a little better just knowing that people have seen the thread.

>sounds like a raper
This guy

Ayyy, shoutout to my fellow oregonian.

underrated post

this

That sounds so great. I wish I had the drive to do anything.

you can get easy job at the fair, they dont give a shit and it was 15 bucks an hour, basically carrying equipment and packing it up. tree planting trees, any simple shit like that.

You have no hope left you basically let yourself rot from the inside-out I was sorr of the same way but a well needed vacation + plus family support brought me a new life unfortunately you sound autistic and with a shit family so KYS

Get. Out.

Every time that you don't do anything, flip a coin.
If heads, end yourself.
After surviving that 3 times, I got scared shitless whenever I wasted a day.

nigger stop blaming others. I was raised by a single mom who had sever delusional disorder, molested/raped me since before i can even remember up until i was like 11/12ish and finally realized what sex was and what was going on, had 0 opportunity. When that wasnt happening, she was convincing me all men were evil, my dad wanted to kill me, i was going to grow up to be a rapist/murder because i was male. Thank god she was gone for 5-6 days a week, only coming home once every 3-4 days to bring me a single meal normally consisting of 2 pieces of friend chicken, potato wedges and coleslaw. (inb4 black im white). I remember having to walk around collecting cans and scrap metal to sell to recycling places to buy food or anything else i wanted or needed. I was not allowed any social contact with anyone outside of school (a rule I would have broken any chance I got as a teenager, but got limited chances due to having limited social interaction and being a social retard) Due to the life at home became homeless at choice at 17. Without anyones help, despite my shit parenting i received, i still picked myself up, got a job and did what i needed to do to become a functional member of society that has control of my life and can do what i want within reason. I live a comfortable life despite the disadvantages I had, with girlfriends throughout the years, and friends. Blaming how you were raised, your parents, your sex, your gender, is a cop out for being a failure and not wanting to take responsibility and accountability for it, which is the ONLY thing that will allow you to change it. If you refuse to stop being a pussy faggot, just end your fucking life already.

nigger stop blaming others. I was raised by a single mom who had sever delusional disorder, molested/raped me since before i can even remember up until i was like 11/12ish and finally realized what sex was and what was going on, had 0 opportunity. When that wasnt happening, she was convincing me all men were evil, my dad wanted to kill me, i was going to grow up to be a rapist/murder because i was male. Thank god she was gone for 5-6 days a week, only coming home once every 3-4 days to bring me a single meal normally consisting of 2 pieces of friend chicken, potato wedges and coleslaw. (inb4 black im white). I remember having to walk around collecting cans and scrap metal to sell to recycling places to buy food or anything else i wanted or needed. I was not allowed any social contact with anyone outside of school (a rule I would have broken any chance I got as a teenager, but got limited chances due to having limited social interaction and being a social retard) Due to the life at home became homeless at choice at 17. Without anyones help, despite my shit parenting i received, i still picked myself up, got a job and did what i needed to do to become a functional member of society that has control of my life and can do what i want within reason. I live a comfortable life despite the disadvantages I had, with girlfriends throughout the years, and friends. Blaming how you were raised, your parents, your sex, your gender, is a cop out for being a failure and not wanting to take responsibility and accountability for it, which is the ONLY thing that will allow you to change it. If you refuse to stop being a pussy faggot, just end your fucking life already.

hey nigger stop blaming others. I was raised by a single mom who had sever delusional disorder, molested/raped me since before i can even remember up until i was like 11/12ish and finally realized what sex was and what was going on, had 0 opportunity. When that wasnt happening, she was convincing me all men were evil, my dad wanted to kill me, i was going to grow up to be a rapist/murder because i was male. Thank god she was gone for 5-6 days a week, only coming home once every 3-4 days to bring me a single meal normally consisting of 2 pieces of friend chicken, potato wedges and coleslaw. (inb4 black im white). I remember having to walk around collecting cans and scrap metal to sell to recycling places to buy food or anything else i wanted or needed. I was not allowed any social contact with anyone outside of school (a rule I would have broken any chance I got as a teenager, but got limited chances due to having limited social interaction and being a social retard) Due to the life at home became homeless at choice at 17. Without anyones help, despite my shit parenting i received, i still picked myself up, got a job and did what i needed to do to become a functional member of society that has control of my life and can do what i want within reason. I live a comfortable life despite the disadvantages I had, with girlfriends throughout the years, and friends. Blaming how you were raised, your parents, your sex, your gender, is a cop out for being a failure and not wanting to take responsibility and accountability for it, which is the ONLY thing that will allow you to change it. If you refuse to stop being a pussy faggot, just end your fucking life already.

Um hope this is b8 why you ask?
> get over yourself
> get over yourself
> get over yourself
> Try LSD

Is this a copypasta or something I havent seen before? X.x

seriously nigger stop blaming others. I was raised by a single mom who had sever delusional disorder, molested/raped me since before i can even remember up until i was like 11/12ish and finally realized what sex was and what was going on, had 0 opportunity. When that wasnt happening, she was convincing me all men were evil, my dad wanted to kill me, i was going to grow up to be a rapist/murder because i was male. Thank god she was gone for 5-6 days a week, only coming home once every 3-4 days to bring me a single meal normally consisting of 2 pieces of friend chicken, potato wedges and coleslaw. (inb4 black im white). I remember having to walk around collecting cans and scrap metal to sell to recycling places to buy food or anything else i wanted or needed. I was not allowed any social contact with anyone outside of school (a rule I would have broken any chance I got as a teenager, but got limited chances due to having limited social interaction and being a social retard) Due to the life at home became homeless at choice at 17. Without anyones help, despite my shit parenting i received, i still picked myself up, got a job and did what i needed to do to become a functional member of society that has control of my life and can do what i want within reason. I live a comfortable life despite the disadvantages I had, with girlfriends throughout the years, and friends. Blaming how you were raised, your parents, your sex, your gender, is a cop out for being a failure and not wanting to take responsibility and accountability for it, which is the ONLY thing that will allow you to change it. If you refuse to stop being a pussy faggot, just end your fucking life already.

No nigger stop blaming others. I was raised by a monkey who had sever delusional disorder, molested/raped me since before i can even remember up until i was like 11/12ish and finally realized what sex was and what was going on, had 0 opportunity. When that wasnt happening, she was convincing me all men were evil, my dad wanted to kill me, i was going to grow up to be a rapist/murder because i was male. Thank god she was gone for 5-6 days a week, only coming home once every 3-4 days to bring me a single meal normally consisting of 2 pieces of friend chicken, potato wedges and coleslaw. (inb4 black im white). I remember having to walk around collecting cans and scrap metal to sell to recycling places to buy food or anything else i wanted or needed. I was not allowed any social contact with anyone outside of school (a rule I would have broken any chance I got as a teenager, but got limited chances due to having limited social interaction and being a social retard) Due to the life at home became homeless at choice at 17. Without anyones help, despite my shit parenting i received, i still picked myself up, got a job and did what i needed to do to become a functional member of society that has control of my life and can do what i want within reason. I live a comfortable life despite the disadvantages I had, with girlfriends throughout the years, and friends. Blaming how you were raised, your parents, your sex, your gender, is a cop out for being a failure and not wanting to take responsibility and accountability for it, which is the ONLY thing that will allow you to change it. If you refuse to stop being a pussy faggot, just end your fucking life already.

Finish the song:
>row
>row
>row your boat

wtf nigger why are you blaming others. I was raised by a single mom who had sever delusional disorder, molested/raped me since before i can even remember up until i was like 11/12ish and finally realized what sex was and what was going on, had 0 opportunity. When that wasnt happening, she was convincing me all men were evil, my dad wanted to kill me, i was going to grow up to be a rapist/murder because i was male. Thank god she was gone for 5-6 days a week, only coming home once every 3-4 days to bring me a single meal normally consisting of 2 pieces of friend chicken, potato wedges and coleslaw. (inb4 black im white). I remember having to walk around collecting cans and scrap metal to sell to recycling places to buy food or anything else i wanted or needed. I was not allowed any social contact with anyone outside of school (a rule I would have broken any chance I got as a teenager, but got limited chances due to having limited social interaction and being a social retard) Due to the life at home became homeless at choice at 17. Without anyones help, despite my shit parenting i received, i still picked myself up, got a job and did what i needed to do to become a functional member of society that has control of my life and can do what i want within reason. I live a comfortable life despite the disadvantages I had, with girlfriends throughout the years, and friends. Blaming how you were raised, your parents, your sex, your gender, is a cop out for being a failure and not wanting to take responsibility and accountability for it, which is the ONLY thing that will allow you to change it. If you refuse to stop being a pussy faggot, just end your fucking life already.

thread derailed
>op is a nigger who keeps blaming others

sorry nigger stop blaming others. I was raised by a single mom who had sever delusional disorder, molested/raped me since before i can even remember up until i was like 11/12ish and finally realized what sex was and what was going on, had 0 opportunity. When that wasnt happening, she was convincing me all men were evil, my dad wanted to kill me, i was going to grow up to be a rapist/murder because i was male. Thank god she was gone for 5-6 days a week, only coming home once every 3-4 days to bring me a single meal normally consisting of 2 pieces of friend chicken, potato wedges and coleslaw. (inb4 black im white). I remember having to walk around collecting cans and scrap metal to sell to recycling places to buy food or anything else i wanted or needed. I was not allowed any social contact with anyone outside of school (a rule I would have broken any chance I got as a teenager, but got limited chances due to having limited social interaction and being a social retard) Due to the life at home became homeless at choice at 17. Without anyones help, despite my shit parenting i received, i still picked myself up, got a job and did what i needed to do to become a functional member of society that has control of my life and can do what i want within reason. I live a comfortable life despite the disadvantages I had, with girlfriends throughout the years, and friends. Blaming how you were raised, your parents, your sex, your gender, is a cop out for being a failure and not wanting to take responsibility and accountability for it, which is the ONLY thing that will allow you to change it. If you refuse to stop being a pussy faggot, just end your fucking life already.

>>not stupid or anything just too lazy to do any sort of school work at home
Evidently stupid enough to not realize that your laziness is the source of your problems. Also, even the dumbest niggers can get a GED, not that it'll help you much (employers see this as a red flag for incompetence and poor work ethic due to inability to finish high school, and rightfully so).

I'm sorry too nigger I needa stop blaming others. I was raised by a single mom who had sever delusional disorder, molested/raped me since before i can even remember up until i was like 11/12ish and finally realized what sex was and what was going on, had 0 opportunity. When that wasnt happening, she was convincing me all men were evil, my dad wanted to kill me, i was going to grow up to be a rapist/murder because i was male. Thank god she was gone for 5-6 days a week, only coming home once every 3-4 days to bring me a single meal normally consisting of 2 pieces of friend chicken, potato wedges and coleslaw. (inb4 black im white). I remember having to walk around collecting cans and scrap metal to sell to recycling places to buy food or anything else i wanted or needed. I was not allowed any social contact with anyone outside of school (a rule I would have broken any chance I got as a teenager, but got limited chances due to having limited social interaction and being a social retard) Due to the life at home became homeless at choice at 17. Without anyones help, despite my shit parenting i received, i still picked myself up, got a job and did what i needed to do to become a functional member of society that has control of my life and can do what i want within reason. I live a comfortable life despite the disadvantages I had, with girlfriends throughout the years, and friends. Blaming how you were raised, your parents, your sex, your gender, is a cop out for being a failure and not wanting to take responsibility and accountability for it, which is the ONLY thing that will allow you to change it. If you refuse to stop being a pussy faggot, just end your fucking life already.

Thank you for your post OP. You did something. You publically show the low end of the human spectrum. Most in your position would not do so. I can gauge my kid off of what you are. Confirms the pride I feel.

Someone has to moe the lawn. Someone has to make the fries. And I guess someone has to be you to show the depths of being beta.

Some fucktard liberal shrink will get you disability so you can live off the teet of this nation/state long after your mother is dead. You are welcome and thank you for setting the bar so low. People like you help the curve of humanity.

you're damn right nigger you need to stop blaming others now. I was raised by a single mom who had sever delusional disorder, molested/raped me since before i can even remember up until i was like 11/12ish and finally realized what sex was and what was going on, had 0 opportunity. When that wasnt happening, she was convincing me all men were evil, my dad wanted to kill me, i was going to grow up to be a rapist/murder because i was male. Thank god she was gone for 5-6 days a week, only coming home once every 3-4 days to bring me a single meal normally consisting of 2 pieces of friend chicken, potato wedges and coleslaw. (inb4 black im white). I remember having to walk around collecting cans and scrap metal to sell to recycling places to buy food or anything else i wanted or needed. I was not allowed any social contact with anyone outside of school (a rule I would have broken any chance I got as a teenager, but got limited chances due to having limited social interaction and being a social retard) Due to the life at home became homeless at choice at 17. Without anyones help, despite my shit parenting i received, i still picked myself up, got a job and did what i needed to do to become a functional member of society that has control of my life and can do what i want within reason. I live a comfortable life despite the disadvantages I had, with girlfriends throughout the years, and friends. Blaming how you were raised, your parents, your sex, your gender, is a cop out for being a failure and not wanting to take responsibility and accountability for it, which is the ONLY thing that will allow you to change it. If you refuse to stop being a pussy faggot, just end your fucking life already.

ily nigger

Thats gay nigger stop. I was raised by a single mom who had sever delusional disorder, molested/raped me since before i can even remember up until i was like 11/12ish and finally realized what sex was and what was going on, had 0 opportunity. When that wasnt happening, she was convincing me all men were evil, my dad wanted to kill me, i was going to grow up to be a rapist/murder because i was male. Thank god she was gone for 5-6 days a week, only coming home once every 3-4 days to bring me a single meal normally consisting of 2 pieces of friend chicken, potato wedges and coleslaw. (inb4 black im white). I remember having to walk around collecting cans and scrap metal to sell to recycling places to buy food or anything else i wanted or needed. I was not allowed any social contact with anyone outside of school (a rule I would have broken any chance I got as a teenager, but got limited chances due to having limited social interaction and being a social retard) Due to the life at home became homeless at choice at 17. Without anyones help, despite my shit parenting i received, i still picked myself up, got a job and did what i needed to do to become a functional member of society that has control of my life and can do what i want within reason. I live a comfortable life despite the disadvantages I had, with girlfriends throughout the years, and friends. Blaming how you were raised, your parents, your sex, your gender, is a cop out for being a failure and not wanting to take responsibility and accountability for it, which is the ONLY thing that will allow you to change it. If you refuse to stop being a pussy faggot, just end your fucking life already.

This is the best advice youre going to get OP.

>I don't have any friends and I already applied at 2 separate McDonalds and never got any calls.
>Went to this place where you basically go and pick strawberries for cash but they barely paid anything. If I needed some spending money I'd go do that but I can't move out on 50 dollars a week.

Online school.

>not stupid or anything just too lazy to do any sort of school work at home
You are dumb, just admit it. If you are lazy you are dumb. A smart person sees that he is being lazy and goes and does something productive. A idiot sits around and acknowledges he is lazy and does nothing about it.

Cannot recommend books enough. Read a book, read all the books, educate yourself instead of just wasting your damn potential. Because the thing is, you could be great, you could do great things, but what does fucking Sup Forums do for you? Not a damn thing. In fact, maybe you should just get rid of your computer for as long as it takes for you to get yr damn life in order.

If you won't do any of that, then I suppose you should just do your best to pave the way for the ubermensch, or you know, kill yourself. I would recommend not killing yourself. It'd just be a waste.

oh hi mark

hey billy

>not stupid or anything

Reevaluate this logic

well you are stupid, you dont think you are but you are

you are the kidn of guy that should actually kill himself. i mean, you have less skills than 90% of homeless people. you shouldn't even be alive.

You don't need money. You need a challenge that will test you, and when you exceed your expectations, will inspire you to do more.

Volunteer to help people. People who stink, or drool, or shit themselves. People that can give you nothing back, maybe not even thanks.

Woot! I want rainbow meds. Just in Grants Pass.

Your sleep is disrupted because you don't tire yourself. Climb 50 trees over 50 feet tall in the morning - whether or not you're tired, and run/walk (whatever you can manage) 5 miles after noon, before 5pm, every day, and you will sleep like a baby at night.

you dun goofed

you only have one life and you squandered it