Hey /b where can i find myself some good pizza?

hey /b where can i find myself some good pizza?

pic related

Domino's has some pretty good pizza.

Papa John's

they're good but I still think Pizza Hut is the best

Nice try...

ckeck'd and /thread

that looks like some shitty bowling alley pizza in your pic. Anywhere but there.

there's a little place next to the starbucks across from hatchiko
¥350 for a marg

I hear the deep web has nice pizza delivery

Domino is bleh when reheated

gimmicky peasant shit

Op you want to try your locals. Look for wood/charcoal ovens.

I'm sure you can find pizza on the / Web

>where can i find myself some good pizza?
google pizza you degenerate shitbag

>mfw he doesn't actually want pizza haha :)

I don't understand what you are trying to say here

What else could he want? Spaghetti?

Are you fucking kidding me? only thing that Pizza hut has got going for them is their fucking stuffed crust shit. Their pepperoni is shit tier at best. Domino's has their godly cheese, bread, sauce, and holy fuck that crust. I would fuck that crust if I could. I would rather eat fucking Papa Shit's pizza that fucking Pizza Hut's pizza. I bet you don't even fucking know your pizza kid. Don't get me started on their prices. While you can get a fucking pizza at Pizza Hut for $5.00, you can get TWO for just fucking $5.99. If that's not the greatest fucking pizza then I guess I'm just a fucking pleb who doesn't know their pizza. But I fucking do, so you need to go brush up on your pizza facts before you fucking disrespect Domino's ever again.

i think he means le scary and evil dark web

I used to like ceasers little pizza when I was little but people evreywhere say its shit

Subway has some good Pizza.
My friend Jared always gives me a slice or two of his.

found the retard

Nope, pretty much all chain pizza delivery restaurants are shit. Local is the way to go, they probably don't hire any old person and have their own unique recipes.

At Subway, you pay the customers for pizza

Tor

What the fuck

Horrible crust

This fucker right there knows.

their pizza sucks and that guy is a huge dick.

this is true

If you have a Pie Five in your area, that's pretty good.

It's fine if you use the oven like you're supposed to.

backing up dominos
Where im at they constantly do the 2 or more 2 topping mediums for $5.99 each
Pro tip their emails are funny as shit

or maybe he wants the opinion of the most likely people who eat exclusivly pizza. Neckbeards
>checkm8 athiest

I'm not looking for fine. My health is fine, my weekend was fine, my girl is fine. What i want from my pizza is to be good, not just fine. I bet your from Chicago.

Are chain pizza places really good or do you americunts really lack taste? Haven't met a single person who prefers chain over local pizza places in europe.

Straya here.

Different places have different tastes tbh.

Wood / Charc ovens are really good sometimes

13 bux vs 5 bux, and different topping styles... shrug. Dominos wins a lot. Also dominos open til 1 am, local charc places open til 9 pm.

Night shift / late shift == dominos

Worked at Papa Johns, Domino's and Pizza Hut. Still work at Papa John's actually. Domino's wins by a landslide

Then fuck it.

Local places are cheaper than pizza hut - which is bloody expensive in my country.

Flippers

Wow you sure are mad. Fucking mad even

they're also more expensive sometimes, and my favorite place doesn't deliver to my side of town :/

sup Kossar