ITT: Convince me that Domino's is not the single best fucking pizza chain that has ever graced this shit tasting earth

ITT: Convince me that Domino's is not the single best fucking pizza chain that has ever graced this shit tasting earth.

>Protip: You can't

dominieos

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

FAGGOT

Depends who you ask. Last time i ate Dominos Pizza, it was greasy tasteless meateroni pizza.
On the other hand Pizza hut has treated me well especially with the cheese stuffed crust.
The only thing I would give Domino's is their cheaper price over most other pizza chains

That's not a pizza chain
This is a pizza chain

are you a chef at Domino's OP
how much an hour
$8.75?

>Once upon a time
>in a land far away (New Zealand)
>there lived a pizza chain called Eagle Boys
>Their apricot chicken was famed throughout the land
>Then pizza hut bought them
>generic PH ruled from that day forward and the Eagle Boys legend was lost in the mists of time.

Nope. Just an admirer of the god sent gift

Washington State fag here
Dominos is good where I live because it's in a rich neighborhood

Order the pan pizza if the grease bothers you that much, man. You can also just get less cheese.

Domino's puts 0 sauce on their pizza 75% of the time

faggot you could put ketchup and parmesan cheese on toast and it would be better than that shit

Are you fucking kidding me? only thing that Pizza hut has got going for them is their fucking stuffed crust shit. Their pepperoni is shit tier at best. Domino's has their godly cheese, bread, sauce, and holy fuck that crust. I would fuck that crust if I could. I would rather eat fucking Papa Shit's pizza that fucking Pizza Hut's pizza. I bet you don't even fucking know your pizza kid. Don't get me started on their prices. While you can get a fucking pizza at Pizza Hut for $5.00, you can get TWO for just fucking $5.99. If that's not the greatest fucking pizza then I guess I'm just a fucking pleb who doesn't know their pizza. But I fucking do, so you need to go brush up on your pizza facts before you fucking disrespect Domino's ever again.

top kek

My friend works their, its pretty good I get discounts on good pizzas

dominos taste like crap. their mini bread bites are decent but pizza is shit

>dominoes
>pizza hut

fuckin plebs

the best pizza chain in the US is round table. no other pizza chain comes close.

OP doesn't want a thread about real pizza
take that shit to >>>/pie/

sadly most of the population doesn't live on the West Coast and doesn't know wtf you're talking about

Pizza places are like burger joints. The local one is always the best.

Eagle boys was shit and it was like $15 for a shitty supreme

yeah but OP wants to get sprayed down with fake Dominos cheese and baked in the oven

Truth

Dominoes is shit tier chain pizza. As far as shit tier chain pizza is concerned, Dominoes is the worst. Pizza Hut is better, as is papa John's. Shit, little Caesars and CiCis is better.

Ausfag here. The only reason i buy dominos is for their chicken kickers
>hhnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggg

>apricots
I figured you kiwis would put diced sheep on your pizzas or something

do they make them out of kangaroo legs?

pizza hut is cheaper and tastes just as good.

I'm:
Eagle boys was in Australia too. No fruit belongs on pizza
>not even pineapple

shh you're gonna make OP mad

Don't get me wrong, it's one of my favourites. But after a while they get boring. Turkish pizza shops in UK have softer doe and are greasy as Fuck.

Aight boys

I've been a delivery driver for Dominos for the past three years. It's a great college job. The pay per delivery is decided by your area's average cost of gas. Back when gas was $3.40/Gallon in Texas I was getting $2.50 per delivery, now that gas is down to $1.90/Gallon here in Texas I get about $1.90 per delivery.

On the road I earn a steady $6.75/hour
In the store I earn minimum wage ($7.25/hour)

I work at a corporate owned store, not owned by a local franchisee, that's because I live in a major city the corporate ones are usually the biggest ones. They are very strict with us concerning cleanliness, food preperation, food storage, personal hygiene standards. Overall, it's quite surprising how clean they keep everything.

Those Chocolate lava cakes are frozen pucks that we send through the roller oven, they are chocolate suffles and they are pretty meh.

The wings are pre-cooked, we just re-heat them.

The thins are pre-made disc of dough

The hand-tossed, pan, and brooklyn style pizzas are all made by hand with dough that we get shipped fresh every morning.

The sandwhiches are aight.

Those little garlic cups? like 450 calories a cup. Stay away.

The 2-litres are overpriced on purpose. Like 3 bucks for a 2 litre, go somewhere else to get those.

If you are a consistant non-tipper, we have your address, the experienced drivers will tell the new drivers when your address comes up "They never tip, just so you know". What those new drivers do to your food in their car is unknown, maybe nothing, maybe alot.

Don't rob a delivery driver, we carry only $15 in singles at all times, we are not allowed to carry more than that on us at any single time. Everytime we walk into the store, we have to drop the last deliveries money/reciept/whatever into our individual lockboxes.

Those pizza bags? We never wash those. But they also don't really require washing.

We don't carry parmesan cheese or red pepper.
I'll answer any and all questions

>We don't carry parmesan cheese or red pepper.
fuck

Minced kangaroo, Dame Edna cum and Rolf Harris tears all crumbed with dried koala shit and then oven roasted.

ask for extra sauce

actually if you go to Italy you'll find dessert pizzas are the most in demand

Local pizza joints are always better than nation chains.

i didn't even realize Round Table was a west coast chain. Poor rest of the country missing out on Round Table and In n' Out

Nigger i'm on Sup Forums taking about pizza. I don't think i'll be going to italy any time soon.

You know what? I don't fucking care if you guys have shitty taste in pizza. Domino's is the fucking best. Everything about Domino's is absolute perfection and you faggots are just too simple minded and not as educated in pizza as I am. Fucking eating shit tier local pizza joints instead of that godly glory of Domino's? What are you? A fucking peasant? While you peasants are eating shitty pizza, I will be dining like a king as I eat my god tier Extra Large 16 inch pepperoni pizza made by the gods themselves. If you knew the glory of a true pizza you would know that Domino's is the right choice.

Dominos is fucking gross. The garlic shit on their pizzas makes me want to vomit. Even when you ask for "no garlic sauce" on it, it tastes weird.

When it comes to cheapo shit-tier pizza, Little Caesar's is the best.

They've got them in Hawaii

me neither

uhhh kk

ignorance really is bliss

I drive for the #1 volume store in the US, and can agree with everything here. Been doing it for quite a while cause I can easily make $27/hour combined. Absolutely would not work as an insider, its non-stop for those guys and they make the same hourly wage as drivers.

Do you realize how funny this sounds to an italian guy?

Eat a real 'pizza' then you fucking idiot.

That Americanised crap is exactly that, CRAP!

of course it's probably $50 for that shit

especially if he can't speak English

nah, like 10-20$

Haha, no we aren't. Round Table is shit and so is In and Out. Califags and their obsession with IN and Out is something I'll never understand. I drove from Seattle to CA just to try it. It was, of course, garbage. Thanks ya fucks
Much better burger places on the east coast, pic related

It was apricot sauce and delicious.
Apricot goes well with white meat like pork or chicken.

I wanna see you sweat boy.
Bring that sweet ass over here son.
I wanna see those nice beads drip down yo baaalllls, boy.
Your ass is mine when momma aint looking.
And you aint gonna squeeeal either or ill just make the helpings much worse.
Poppas got a lot of buddies looking for a nice young thang like you.
But naah.
I want you all to myself.
Hahaaaa.
Yeaaa.

Pizza Hut delivered pizza to some people on top of Mt. Kilimanjaro. Has Dominos pizza done that? No.

Not sure where in WA you are but in Seattle we have way better local joints for around the same cost.

the average Sup Forums tard can't multitask enough to make pizza dough or even cook a frozen pizza whilst gaming

a knock or a doorbell sound is a good time to take a break from it

Me again

On a good night, I'll make $100 in tips including per-delivery pay. This is not including hourly wage. Tips+$1.90/delivery = $100 on good night

Bad night I'll make $50

Great night I'll make $150

Insane night (superbowl, local college team makes playoffs, final four, halloween, graduations, easter, etc) I'll make $300 in one night on those special event nights.

Drunk people tip the best.

Asians tip low, but always tip. $1 maybe $2
White people always tip, and range from $2-$10 (preferred customer)
Black people tip half the time, but when they do it's about $3-$4
Mexicans always tip, and it's almost always $5 or $6 (2nd best customer)

Biggest tip I ever got was $45 to a hospital, some doctor signed it very quickly, didn't say anything, and walked away briskly.

Is it raining outside? Tips go up, a $90 night turns into $110 night.

Is it cold? Tips go up
Is it a weekend? Tips go up

I have a clipboard with a pen holder that I hand you at the door for you to sign your reciept, all experienced drivers do this. it saves time for me and you. If your driver does not have a clip-board, he has been driving for less than a year almost for sure.

I can tell you don't live in Seattle

the franchise I have nearby is disgusting

>burger
faggot

FUCKING LOVE COOKOUT

THEM SEASONED FIRES AND DELICIOUS HAMBURGERS COVERED IN THAT BEAUTIFUL TIN FOIL

New Zealand, most pizza places here all cost the same haha

This looks like a fucking abomination, but a tasty abomination. It should have cheese on it though. It's a fucking pizza.

Gig Harbor

but yeah Northlake Pizza is the total shit
don't even care if it's spendy
or Amantes

Pizza Capers/thread

what gave it away? the .nz on the box?

no worries. reading is for fags, amirite?

Papa Johns driver here, most of this stuff stands true for us as well.
First and foremost we don't carry plates, napkins, Parmesan, pepper or garlic sauce. Fat fucks around here get furious when you don't have this extra stuff that I would've brought if they ordered and paid for it, but didnt.

wish we got to drop off all of our money like you though. We have to make cash drops when we hit a certain point, but it's a high number. And I work at one of the highest volume stores in the world so I don't have a lot of down time when I'm in the store to make cash drops.

As far as dominos vs papa johns, dominos normal pizza beats papa johns on a price to quality battle, but next time you order papa johns, get 3 cheese blend. It will change your life

yeah well it would take me a good 24 hours of sitting on a plane before I had a chance to try it
maybe someday

just a random pic from google, probs no cheese because its for vegan fuckbois, my favorite is the Mordor

Fuck yeah user. Charleston SCfag here. Go to the cookout in North Charleston all the fucking time

papa john's is better.

the crust is dense and chewy like a bagel. i love it.

no it's just that pizza in Seattle is just criminally insane pricewise, even for mediocre shit

they have it in some other countries, like uk and straya and canada

Worst pizza in the world

really? I'm a WAfag and dominoes has always been below average, even pizza hut is better

Fuckin' fagtards, try the real italian pizza.
You are all eating shit mammamia

I don't know why
maybe a bunch of uptight old rich people put pressure on Corporate
it's actually pretty decent here

Thin crust, italian sausage, shredded parmesan asiago cheese.

>real Italian pizza
>Italian pizza

>yfw you realize pizza isn't from Italy

OP's just being a faggot again
pay no mind

Get on my level

Do they have bacon in the crust?

Better than Pizza Hut thats for sure

I've heard great things from Papa Johns drivers. Heard it's a good gig.

As the dominos delivery driver, I prefer Papa Johns, even when considering cost, but that might be because of too much dominos. We eat it all the time customers cancel orders every day so there is always pizza chillin somewhere to nibble on.

I think, however, your wings are inferior to our wings.

I do though have to give props to those brownies, I'm not usually a guy that goes for sweets but those where pretttty dank.

As a dominos driver I sometimes wish I was Papa Johns driver, but have never wished for Pizza Hut. I think Pizza Hut is the lowest of the 3.

you are not going to win. it doesn't matter what happens, domino fags will always talk up their chain. it doesn't matter what kind of litigation they get into over the poor quality of their ingredients. it doesn't matter how expensive their food is compared to local establishments. it doesn't matter how many times to company has to rebrand itself because of poor image. the dominos fans will still claim that its the best food on the planet.

why? because they are plebs and their education was probably free.

>mall food

lol

The west coast pizza chain papa murphys destroys any shit you faggots have named. Get a chicago style stuffed with garlic sauce. Its the shit

weird, here in cheney (college/hick town) you'd think they'd have great pizza, but dominoes can't stop fucking it up

>domino fags will always talk up their chain.

I didn't realize this was so trending

Damn bro I just looked up the website for this place. They have some boss looking shit.

just out of curiosity, what is your go-to favorite food there? Mex?

I want my pizza cooked, nigger

LOL. I was hoping I wasn't the only one who noticed Domino's has changed their recipie like 5 times the last 5 years. Didn't they publicly apologize for being shit?

yeah but you have to hitch a ride on a sheep to find the place

What a shit!
Fun fact: Sborro means cum in italian.

Naples isn't Italy, I know

it's still salty as all fuck