Why most Black people have absolutely no respect for Uncle Tom Curry

Fuck this coon

Lebron is the definition of spoon fed thoug

How is LeBron spoon fed?

Have Americans just given up on grammar now?

Seriously I almost wish you cunts spoke German or Spanish instead.

Ref fed*

That's just Black English, though.

>Why most Black people have absolutely no respect for Uncle Tom Curry
because they're stupid niggers?

Yeah I don't remember Bron having millionaire parents

If you do't get why people love bron, and how he came up from nothing, then I can't help you

LeBron represents the American dream
Curry and Klay represent oligarchy - how the rich can pass down wealth for generations. They're no different than white people to us

Who cares about their dad, Lebron is the one that acts like a little bitch.

>I don't actually watch basketball

>Have Americans just given up on grammar now?

No, only black people. They don't even try in regular conversation unless they're an "Uncle Tom":

>Where he work?
>Tyrone daddy work at the grocery store. He a real nigga.

Actually the American way is not giving a fuck where you came from, only caring about who you are. People like people over Lebron because of how he acts.

Niggers have never, ever managed to understand the concept of respect so it's a moot
point.

Lebron grew up in the ghetto and his mom was a crack whore. I hate the way that the refs always give him easy calls, but he definitely had a tough childhood. At least until he was about 16 and companies started offering him multi-million dollar endorsement deals.

Curry and Klay are spoiled rich kids, no different than Brock Turner

You don't think they're cocky or bitches by themselves? Fucking Curry HIDES behind his family, always needing their support because the spoiled little faggot can't stand on his own two feet.

Why doesn't he come out and fight like a man?

You're not black, you don't get our hardship, and will never get it

Most Black people hate Curry and you idiots don't understand why

pussy ass bitch
light skinned bitch

You're a fucking Canadian. You have no clue on what a hard life is like, living in a rich country hiding behind a computer.

>Lebron
>Underdog

Fucking nigger logic

>our hardship
top keks

Canada isn't much richer than the US per capita, the average Canadian and the average American have no clue what a hard life is actually like.

his daddy played in the NBA too...his name is Delonte West

Lebron has been a celebrity since his teens, his hardship was short lived.

>Most Black people hate Curry and you idiots don't understand why

My dad is a huge Curry fan, although to be fair he's one of those "white-sounding" black dudes

It's just a dialect that they use when speaking to each other

16 years as a no-name kid in the ghetto isn't "short-lived"

>our hardships

Here's a solution: Stop being criminals.

So your dad hates being black?

No it isn't, you fucking tard. We like Horatio Alger stories about people who work their way up from poverty, not trust fund babbies born on third and act like they hit a triple

Is this this seriously what your upper middle class parents told you when the black kids on sports scholarships to your private school shoved you in your locker and banged your gf?

Wouldn't you?

English isn't standardised, there isn't a incorrect way to speak it

Who the fuck names their kid JoJo?

>up against the winningest team in NBA history
>not an underdog

No, he just speaks properly. Nobody wants their doctor to say "aight senpai, so we finna cut yo tumor out now".

Maybe it's a nickname and his name is Joseph Joel Martin

*should be "aight f a m", although I guess it would also be unnaceptable for him to say "senpai"

>not trust fund babbies born on third and act like they hit a triple

Idiotic, m8. If a kid has the raw, natural talent and gets noticed in school, he'll get sponsored and placed on a team, and eventually get to play in college. I know someone who was dirt poor, only could afford to play at the park with friends, who was noticed, sponsored, and had everything paid for

Look at the NFL, ffs, absolutely loaded with lower class guys with freak genetics and athletic school

Lebron's been hyped as the GOAT since he was like 15

what does finna and low key mean?

I was gonna say that OP's pic mentioning Steph & Klay meant he's talking about this year's Finals, but putting Kobe in there does probably mean JoJo talking about their life stories.

So yeah, true.

finna=fixin ta=fixing to=going to

low key=subtly

YOU ARE NOT BLACK. YOU HAVE NEVER PROVED THAT YOU ARE BLACK, DESPITE IT BEING REALLY EASY TO PROVE. YOU ARE A SPOILED RICH WHITE AUTIST WHO LIVES IN HIS MOTHERS BASEMENT. THE ONLY "STRUGGLE" YOUVE EVER KNOW IS GETTING YOUR FATASS UP THE STAIRS WHEN YOU RUN OUT OF PEE JUGS.

It seems pretty autistic to demand that he post a pic to prove that he's black to a bunch of anons on Sup Forums

Do you seriously not know this? He was given a scholarship to an expensive private school starting freshman year, and literally had his dick sucked by anyone he wanted since he was 14.

He never wanted for anything, people were literally throwing money and gifts at him since he finished puberty. He is literally the most privileged player to come through in a long time.

LeBron has no idea what struggle is. Don't know where this narrative comes from

You can't pull all of this victim complex and not prove it. I honestly think he's just a total autist as well. Like that guy who archived all of UTVs posts that one time.

>LeBron has no idea what struggle is. Don't know where this narrative comes from

Probably from the fact that his mom was a crack whore and he grew up dirt-poor in the ghetto.

>Why most Black people have absolutely no respect for Uncle Tom Curry
Because he can spell? Knows grammar? Thinks "keeping it real" means doing your best, not being a loser who can't make it out of the neighbourhood?
mfw these people are literally proud of illiteracy and failure. get it together ffs.

By the age of 14 the system picked him up and his life was easy mode

>LeBron represents the American dream
I thought the American dream was about hard work and innovation, not being born a physically gifted giant who plays a fucking meaningless sport.

This isn't a Horatio Alger story, it's Shrek.

That's still 13 years of living in the ghetto with a crack whore mother.

Think about what that does to your childhood development. If lebron wasn't so strong willed, he wouldn't have made it.

>If you do't get why people love bron, and how he came up from nothing, then I can't help you
>LeBron represents the American dream
>Curry and Klay represent oligarchy - how the rich can pass down wealth for generations. They're no different than white people to us

If you're a black American tell me something:
why do you care if LeBron came up from nothing if 90% of current black American culture promotes ignorance (Keep it real stay poor bullshit/don't act white a.k.a get an education, speak properly), and criminal activity (making it rich selling illegal drugs is cool but going to Harvard is not).
Curry works hard but you don't admire that. You only admire people born poor - you're no different from rich people who will only hang out with other rich people. You're just the same as they are except for the money, nice houses, fine clothes and food, art, education, travelling the world, etc.

tl,dr: Why does black American culture celebrate being a loser?

>LeBron
>strong-willed

my sides

>Most Black people hate Curry and you idiots don't understand why

Isn't it because most black American culture now is about making sure you don't succeed whislt blaming the boogeyman for that?

Protip: you shouldn't be proud to be a victim, get yourself out of that victim position and be proud of that, ffs.

Oh yeah, he acts like a real fucking lumberjack.

I thought this was a meme. Is there really that much black hatred of Steph?

Darkskin niggas getting sick and tired of taking Ls from lightskins

Personally, I blame Drake

>Canadian
>talking about what it means to be black

Lol another person from a rich country talking about shit they have no idea about

That's how it works in Canada but not in America

Why do foreigners talk like they know anything about American culture?

because dipshits like you fail to explain how it's different in the USA

(also, your country has spent 60+ screaming its business to the world, telling us how great you are, forcing your TV shows into our lives on the backs of international trade deals - and then you wonder why we have an opinion on your country.
Americans are literally the Kardashians of the world.

>Why is black American culture all about being a failure, by any measure.
It isn't

You're asking a loaded question based on false assumptions. I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that you simply don't know what you're talking about because you're Canadian. If you'd prefer, I can talk to you under the assumption that you know you're full of shit and just lying on a Sumatran fencing board for no conceivable reason

>this whole thread

Yes it is.

>Sumatran fencing board
>not hating niggers

Sure is reddit in here

oh, I was under the assumption that the rap/hiphop whatever culture was the dominant black culture of current day USA.

If it's not, what is the dominant black culture in the USA right now?

If you agree it is, explain how abiding by its tenets is not negative and destructive.

>60+ screaming
60+ YEARS screaming

should have been

You don't have black people
Canadian culture is different than American culture

>Canadian culture is different than American culture

It's basically the same thing except for the French and Spanish parts, respectively

>not spoonfed
>akron- the gutter

Dude was crowned the king in middle school and drove hummers when they were cool to high school.

Do you think his dad is still alive, spee?

Is any black man with a father an Uncle Tom?

>metric
>insanely liberal
>different spellings on some words

Yeah so much like America

Jordan killed his dad. GOAT.

nigger sports and tweets. wew lad the full package

Why is this in all caps?